OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Shithole Countries lol EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Shithole Countries lol EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Shithole Countries lol EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Shithole Countries lol EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Shithole Countries lol EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Shithole Countries lol EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Shithole Countries lol EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Shithole Countries lol EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Shithole Countries lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Shithole Countries lol EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shithole Countries lol

+2
terbo56
PurpleSkyz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shithole Countries lol Empty Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Shithole Countries lol DR7cOfVUIAASASk

https://youtu.be/fkkKzKAa7-w

2Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:28 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Shithole Countries lol 3209671710 You said $#@!hole countries! LMELFAO!!! cheers2 Shithole Countries lol 1628498548

3Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:14 pm

~Ann~

Undereducated, disadvantaged and financially challenged?  Does that equate to a "shi!hole"?

4Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Avebury

Keep doubling down on your racist "hero."
I've known all along what a sleaze this guy is but I'm sure you all will justify it as him "telling it like it is."

5Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:25 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ave when you make these comments who are you addressing your comment to? CNN, Cheeto45, the person that made the video, the person that posted the video????
You make these broad statements using words like "but I'm sure you all will justify" and I do wonder who "you all" are supposed to be?

6Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:32 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

$#@!hole countries ?

"President Trump has cancelled his visit to the UK as he dislikes the new Embassy he was due to open"

Sooooooo....tempted to add a little observation but do not want to be in Purpz naughty corner lol

7Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:34 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

no please do bs4 I promise to not put you in the bad kid corner

Shithole Countries lol Il_570xN.709772751_cddx

Shithole Countries lol Fdf3cb0af204d7cfc1cb65c9ac63c57d

I can't believe parents actual have these lol

8Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:38 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

He must have looked at London, live feeds and all that.

Mexico and the narco gangs would be the easier option to navigate through. Besides when a POTUS is here they have a habit of bringing their own vehicles and such like. POTUS would not want to embarrass the Maybot or Queeny by asking who is going to repair the damage after he had acid thrown on his shiny Lincoln

9Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Avebury

"I love the poorly educated!" (As long as they are white and vote for me!)
-Trump 2/24/16

10Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I think Cheeto man needs to go driving around in this countries inner cities and cruise on by the burgeoning homeless shelters before he goes around calling other countries Shitholes. Did he wear blinders in NYC or what? Maybe he never left Trump tower except in his limo with totally blacked out windows so he would not have to look at the squalor or maybe used his personal helicopter so he never had to see what a shithole really looks like? damn

11Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:51 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:I think Cheeto man needs to go driving around in this countries inner cities and cruise on by the burgeoning homeless shelters before he goes around calling other countries Shitholes. Did he wear blinders in NYC or what? Maybe he never left Trump tower except in his limo with totally blacked out windows so he would not have to look at the squalor or maybe used his personal helicopter so he never had to see what a shithole really looks like? damn

Could not agree more

Here the explosion of homeless and poverty, especially among children is a direct result of policy.

Maybot and the rest of the circus believe they are doing a great job

12Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:52 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Avebury wrote:"I love the poorly educated!" 
 Apparently so do retired FBI/CIA it gives them a giggle.....so the posts say

13Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Avebury

"Apparently so do retired CIA/FBI it gives them a giggle... so the posts say."

Well, that's almost a sentence!

14Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:52 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/LJdumFFPLqA

15Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:43 am

Ventura66

Dear god.........you have to love that Don Lemon..........perhaps if he tried to assimilate a little more........he would not be so unhappy.........or perhaps his boyfriend........is getting on his nerves.............

16Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/fW7k6A8G7UE

hahaha and the shithole thing continues! I am actually not happy about this because I use the word shithole frequently and now it is a buzz word hahaha I will need to come up with something else. :)

17Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:31 pm

terbo56

terbo56

I say that when I see something else going down the tubes with my 45 year old 'fucking dump', shithole is being very conservative to what goes on here at my place, always something- How about 'toilet', or something else fitting? Shithole Countries lol 1628498548 Elmo

18Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:38 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Avebury wrote:
Well, that's almost a sentence!

Do your spiritual guides ever speak to you?

"Ave stop being a knob?"

or 

"we know you're a dick and so do they soooo..... Stop trying to drag others down to your level as you will always win by experience"

19Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Avebury

Time to run to your safe space, snowflake!
(I learned how to do this from such shining beacons of compassion such as Pee Jay Twatson.)

20Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:39 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Avebury wrote:Time to run to your safe space, snowflake!
(I learned how to do this from such shining beacons of compassion such as Pee Jay Twatson.)

shy you are funny

21Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Avebury

I knew we could agree on something.

22Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Shitstorming “shithole”: Will it ignite an authentic conversation?
Posted on January 13, 2018 by Ann Kreilkamp
I’ll never forget the day when my father roundly castigated me in front of my siblings for using the word “fuck.” I was an adult, we were all adults, and yet he treated me like a child.
A few years later, he too, was using the word.
And thus disappeared another linguistic weapon one person uses to attempt to dominate/control/shame another.
Let’s hope “shithole” not only undergoes the same fate, but that it ignites an authentic discussion of just how drastically the Corrupt Globalist Politico Corporocractic Military Industrial Medico-Pharmaceutical Big Ag Empire has ravaged formerly beautiful productive lands and people, not only in Africa, but here at home and across the globe.
Thanks to zerohedge for this image.

Shithole Countries lol Screen-Shot-2018-01-13-at-12.25.09-PM
And thanks to Jon Rappoport who has described the situation accurately, as anyone knows who has done even a modicum of research on the desecration performed by predatory capitalism’s transnational corporations upon this formerly beautiful planet.
Trump and his sh*t hole remark: the story nobody is talking about

Thanks to: http://www.exopermaculture.com

23Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Ventura66

Wow this site is becoming more and more left wing by the day..........you blame Trump for all this homelessness and misery ??.........seriously ??

I blame the Rothschild's for all this untold misery.......not only in this country...........but all over the world.......with the exception of North Korea........Cuba, and Iran........they won't let the Rothschild's in those countries......and in 2008......Iceland imprisoned the Rothschild bankers.........and then kicked them out....for good....they are now one of thee most prosperous countries in the EU.......because they got those blood sucking Jewish ticks off their back..........

1913 Woodrow Wilson signs up for the Federal Reserve .........Woodrow Wilson....Democrat.......

1933 FDR sells our souls to the Fed..........and rounds up everyone's gold.........yeah trying doing that nowadays............... FDR again another POS Democrat..........

So the billions of dollars that leave this country every year.......impact everyone........and enrich the Rothschild's in England..........both the Fed, and the IRS are offshore corporations........the IRS of course being the jackbooted thugs who collect for the Rothschild's..........

Funny how nobody on here complains about that Kenyan illegal alien that we had in office for 8 years........the one that played over 300 rounds of golf while in office..........and took lavish vacations..........on our dime.............sheesh..........

Its very sad to see everyone on here, getting on the anti Trump bandwagon...........he is the Rothschild's worst nightmare.............and this is why the Rothschild media is throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him right.............he scares the shit out them............and they don't want to see the biggest money maker in the history of mankind..........vanish.........that of course would be the very illegal so called Federal Reserve..........

So this will be my last post on here..........I find myself spending more and more time on the currency sites of late............and frankly this just feels like I am on a sinking ship here..........man this place has changed so much..........in just the span of 6 months...........anyway thank you for having me............and god speed............

24Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:55 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ventura if you go back into the gov archive here you will see the Kenyans birth certificate in many places.

Me... I am anti ALL of them! That includes Cheeto45. They are part of the same criminal enterprise. So not sure why you are reacting on this by Ann Kreilkamp but if you do leave I wish you all the best that your life can bring you.

25Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:33 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So let me tell you about a convo I had with a friend and you might see that by me posting shit you don't agree with how it really is...
25 years ago I made the acquaintance of a man we shall call Bob. I was tending bar at an upper scale Mexican restaurant and he came in as a new manager. We became fast friends and have been ever since. Bob is gay and we live in the Chicago area. When Obama was first politicking in Illinois Bob told me that he was a frequent visitor of the gay bars and steam houses in the city that Bob was fond of going to. He would usually be there with Michael. This is a very closely guarded secret in the Chi-town gay community. Everything they say about him is true. By him I mean Michelle.
Joan Rivers was not very smart when she said Michelle was a tranny and that everybody knew it. Look how that ended.
So don't think this is Trump land or dem land because it is not. They all are dancing on strings to the 13.

26Shithole Countries lol Empty Re: Shithole Countries lol Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Sletm6JTf4A

Shithole Countries lol Photo
wikileaks tv
Published on Jan 13, 2018

Dick Durbin Claims president Trump used Shit Hole to refer to Countries seeking Immigration into The United States, with no Proof Whatsoever The Left Wing Media #FakeNews CNN has made a mountain out of it. Why can't Dick Dubin provide proof? Or any other person provide proof? Its so sad how CNN are so eager to spread Fake News. #MAGA

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum