OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’
Posted on January 13, 2018 by Dr. Eowyn

The term “casting couch” refers to the demand of sexual favors by an employer or person in a position of power and authority from an employee or subordinate, in return for career advancement.
The popular assumption is that the term originated in Hollywood where aspiring actresses had to trade sexual favors in order to win roles. But in fact, The casting-couch tradition originated in theatrical productions on Broadway well before the Hollywood film industry. (The Atlantic)
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ Hellywood
Not just actresses, but actors, too, are given the casting couch treatment.
In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, Ian McKellen, 78, an openly “gay” actor best known for playing Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies, went against the #MeToo crowd who portray actresses as innocent victims of Weinstein and other sexual predators.
Ian ‘Gandalf’ McKellen ‘casting couched lots of very young men’ Ian-mckellen
On December 6, 2017, during his Oxford Union Address, responding to a question from an audience member who asked him to speak on recent allegations of sexual assault and misconduct that have brought down many prominent Hollywood stars, McKellen said:
“People taking advantage of their power is absolutely reprehensible, wherever it happens. People must be called out and it’s sometimes very difficult for victims to do that. I hope we’re going through a period that will help to eradicate it altogether.
But from my own experience, when I was starting acting in the early 1960s, the director of the theatre I was working at showed me some photographs he got from women who were wanting [acting] jobs. And some of them – I think these were the initials – some of them had at the bottom of their photograph ‘DRR’: directors’ rights respected. In other words, if you give me a job, you can have sex with me. That was commonplace from people who proposed that they should be a victim. Madness!
I assume nothing but good will come out of these revelations, even though some people get wrongly accused — there’s that side of it as well. Honesty, honesty, honesty.”
It turns out that McKellen is neither innocent nor honest.
On December 19, 2017, in a “blind item revealed,” the Hollywood gossip site Crazy Days and Nights identified Ian McKellen as casting couching “very young men” at homosexual pedophile director Bryan Singer’s infamous underage “twink” pool parties, described by an attendee as wild nights of no clothes and lots of alcohol:
Thought it was pretty interesting that this foreign born B+ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee, aging and openly gay was talking about the casting couch when he has personally casting couched lots of very young men at parties hosted by that A list director.
Ian McKellen/Bryan Singer
Among homosexuals, the word “twink” describes a uniquely disposable kind of young gay males in their teens: Hairless, guileless, witless. The term’s namesake is Twinkie, a junk food encased in shiny packaging which has a sweet taste but zero nutritional value. “Twinks” are bussed into parties, thrown into pools, put into a tiny Speedo—or no Speedo at all—and ornamentally placed around the water’s edge like living, breathing, giggling statuary. (The Daily Beast)

Thanks to: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum