OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls

Another Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls 0006244236_10-370x297

Mikey Murdock – So far in (2018) and this is from what I’m personally experiencing on a physical level and from an emotional level: Has been high amounts of clearing and releasing. I also know that I’m not the only one who’s doing similar (Transmuting) work because this is what many LW (Light-Workers) have been doing all along no matter when they began their own AP (Ascension Process.) We release the old codes and embody the new codes, we release the old energy and we embody the new light energy and this goes hand in hand with clearing on a collective level. Over the years since (March 2014) I’ve transmuted and released my own old energy and I’ve also transmuted some other people’s stuff which involved places, events, that were world wide events from history that happened for the world. So, this is what I’ve been doing and no doubt what many people on earth are doing now as we’ve entered the critical first few days of this new (11/2) energetic year.
Another thing that I’ve been doing in (January 2018) has been embodying lighter light energies and lighter light codes. As you know (but if you don’t know) (2018) is an 11 year but is also equaled to a (2) energy year as well. We are in the second year of a new cycle and its a cycle where its all about nothing but 5D light. As of Jan 1st, 2018 which was an (11/11) day and Portal, humanity and many people have been embodying these new (11) codes myself included. Jan 11, 2018 is the second (11/11) Portal and yes we have been and will continue to be embodying (11) lighter light and lighter light codes. So, if all of January 2018 so far – within these first critical few days where we have been transitioning into have been feeling physically draining to you understand that we’re embodying new codes unlike what we’ve embodied before. In (2018) more people are going to be activated in so many ways. Activated to begin their physical AP (Ascension Process.) Activated to begin understanding the negative agendas within the earth’s power structures. Activated to begin feeling the Ascension Symptoms. Activated to begin evolving into a lighter light being who holds 5D light within them. Activated because they chose to be activated now in (2018) at this time because they agreed to with the current energy and codes that are reaching into us now. There will be many Star, Christ, Christos, Crystalline consciousness activations (which are all the same but said in different ways) that will be happening now just like they happened for those who began all of this in 2017, 2016, 2015 and years ago.

Related:  Timeline Split In Progress: Integration and Alignment

Codes & The Embodiment Process
Let me first talk a little bit about what Codes are – Codes are important within the EP (Embodiment Process.) Codes are energy and when these codes/energies begin to enter our physical reality and our physical bodies via a Portal or through a Gateway we begin to feel the genetic and molecular effects. If its anything that I’ve personally experienced has been the way these higher light energies and codes have changed and shifted my physical body. I’ve felt the shift within and at times it can expand, bloat, give, take away  old DNA molecules and in return integrate lighter crystalline 5D DNA strands – that’s what’s been going on with our DNA and inside of us this entire time. That’s just the physical level – but codes/energies are also information. Another part or aspect of the EP (Embodiment Process) is embodiment of codes of information. Codes are also information and when we embody these energies along with them enters information about how to be in harmony with source and light. Light information is also part of the EP (Embodiment Process) because we are learning as much as we can about light itself, about higher forms and states of consciousness, about Universal Ascension and about the Ascension process itself. So to Recap – The EP (Embodiment Process) involves a physical body shift but also a information download to help us understand what’s going on to our bodies and why. Codes are actually energies and when these codes enter a Portal or Gateway we begin to embody them and understand more about the higher plan in place.
The Master Number 11: The code frequency and information for (11) or (11/11) means “To start being conscious” in other words “It’s time to begin understanding more about evolution and ascension – so begin that process now.” Its a energy/code that carries in its blueprint information about spiritual law, spiritual unity, spiritual harmony and spiritual awakening. In (2018) more people are now being called on to finally start being conscious and begin the process of evolution. Isn’t that great? I think so.
January 2018 & Some Ascension Symptoms 
While all of the (11) energy and (11) codes have me very enthusiastic because of what’s happening for many more people in the collective finally leaving the old 3D reality. With many people finally entering the NEW 5D reality the rest of us are in. On a physical level its been tough in January (2018) and its never easy when it comes to physical embodiment of the AP (Ascension Process.) In other words “It feels uncomfortable physically in so many ways” and it certainly has. Yet, at the same time I’ve felt extremely connected and as well as in harmony with source and his codes.

Related:  The Vega Effect and The 5th Dimensional Vibratory Frequency

I want to share some of the AS (Ascension Symptoms) that I have been feeling on a physical level that has taken place in December (2017) up until the first week or so into January (2018.)
Tightness In The Left Side Of The Body: I started noticing in late December that the left side of my body was starting to bother me. It would get tight and specifically my entire left leg. While this isn’t a NEW physical symptom because (I’ve experienced this before) its been a symptom that has challenged me from late last year into early this year. The embodiment process really does mean to embody right into specific areas into your body and at times that can cause physical tightness, constriction, especially when even more light is entering your body than what your specific body type can hold. When that happens you can really feel the energy just sitting in a specific area of the body. Which is why parts of your body feel tight and of course need to be stretched, shaked, moved, to let the energy move all over the internal body vessel.
Tightness In The Right Side Of The BodyIn early January 2018 the right side began to feel tight as well and has had energy moving in and out of it. This is NEW because I’ve never felt this happen for me on my right side. What this all means – is that both feminine and masculine energies are being embodied into both side of the brain which then spreads to both sides of the body.
Constant Dumping & Stomach Bloated: In late December my stomach began to feel bloated and anything that I ate I knew it wasn’t going to be in harmony with my body. Sometimes new energy codes will change the way your body reacts to the 3D foods that you eat. I found myself having to change my diet once again – and for what worked for me. However, the bloatedness stayed and my appetite has increased since then. Another thing I’ve experienced is constant dumping and I know that sounds disgusting but its a symptom of releasing anything in dis-harmony within our bodies. Its not just about releasing food and half the time I wasn’t releasing something because of what I ate.
Sleeping And Feeling Forced To Leave: This symptom is so old and actually one of my favorite ones. However, one thing I’m noticing is that I’m being pushed out or pushed to go and rest or lay down and sleep and I’ve never experienced this before. The tiredness always comes at random times during specific days – some days I’m fine and other days I’ll need to nap 1 or 2 times a day. All normal – but in 2018 I feel like I’m being forced to sleep. Which is odd – because I can usually be tired and snap out of it and get on with what I need to do. Not anymore it seems.

Related:  Energy forecast ~ A Whole New World, January 2017

Hungry All Of The Time: This is again an old symptom but not my favorite one. I’ve gained some pounds and while I’m used to the weight fluctuations I wish a part of embodiment didn’t have to do with eating so much just to remain grounded. Just to embody much more than what my smaller frame two weeks ago could withstand. There is a reason why we gain weight within the Ascension process – its because when we let light in and there isn’t enough room there won’t be as much light entering ones body. So in order for more light and codes to enter you, you do need to physically expand. My appetite is off the charts lately – and when that happens I know more light is trying to enter. Other times I’m not given a choice – the light will enter, the codes will enter and that will trigger everything else.
Headaches & Flu Symptoms: Headaches and flu has been a complaint for me – runny nose, white tongue, extremely fatigued, and feeling rundown. This isn’t new either and lately there have been many people experiencing this – there actually was something I read in the news about this season being a high flu season. Which means more people are being downloaded with the new 11 codes and energies.
There of course are/is so much more that I’m experiencing physically and that people are experiencing physically – and of course this will continue for all of (2018.) There are a lot of portals and gateways that will open and download new codes, new information and new light into us. So the physical ascension symptoms will continue to be felt but so will connection to source and his new 5D earth and this is what its all about. Enjoy your 11/11 codes, energies and light.

Love & LightAnother Burst Of 11 Codes & A Second Push Towards Awakening More Souls 16

Thanks to: http://ascensionenergies.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum