OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2) - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18… “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” (and the Zim “is a scam”) (and I do not believe this is the weekly update)

Posted on 2018/01/14 by Kauilapele  
Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2)  - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?” Benjamin_fulford_in_canoe_277Apparently this is from a Ben “source”, “M”, who first, states that “The Zimbabwe dollar thing is a scam”, but below that writes, on 1-15-18, “The RV is ready to go, starting with Zimbabwe dollars, then other currencies and Super Petchili bonds.”
So as Vince Lombardi once said during a game, “What the hell is going on out there?!?!?” I am still in a very “middle” kind of place with the RV. If it happens, it happens. Will I still be alive if it doesn’t? Yes.
My “opinion” on the rest of it… “Who the hell knows what is going on out there? I don’t”
“M: The Zimbabwe dollar thing is a scam. What my sources are telling me is that India, Russia, China, Indonesia, as well as Switzerland and the UK at least are backing a new gold-backed currency. Trillions of dollars are not going to magically appear out of pieces of paper.
[BF] “I do not have firsthand knowledge of the Hawaii thing, but an aborted Israeli attempt to make it seem like North Korea attacked Hawaii makes sense. –BF
[from the referenced article] “Sources have confirmed that the false alarm today in Hawaii was a cover story. The attack was real. The media had their “North Korea Attacks the Hawaiian Islands” story preemptively ready. The cabal panicked when the attack failed. A cover story was shortly made up and the attack was branded as a false alarm. The Emergency Broadcast System does not lie. Someone pressing the “wrong button” simply does not happen. This was another cabal attempt to derail the transition process by fabricating a war.
“Missile launches were detected… The missiles were immediately intercepted and destroyed. The anomaly was revealed to be a nuclear stealth submarine. The nuclear stealth submarine was located and destroyed shortly after the attempted attack.
“The Alliance believes the submarine originated from another D.U.M.B. (Deep Underground Military Base) located somewhere in the Pacific. The Alliance is now actively searching for said D.U.M.B.
“The Chinese Elders are withholding RV authorization until the situation has been resolved. The Alliance expects to resolve the situation within a couple of days.”
———————————————
Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?
M: The Zimbabwe dollar thing is a scam. What my sources are telling me is that India, Russia, China, Indonesia, as well as Switzerland and the UK at least are backing a new gold-backed currency. Trillions of dollars are not going to magically appear out of pieces of paper.
I do not have firsthand knowledge of the Hawaii thing, but an aborted Israeli attempt to make it seem like North Korea attacked Hawaii makes sense. –BF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
January 15, 2018
Hi Ben, I have no idea if this is a real explanation but I thought I would send it. It’s making a lot of people think about what’s happening. The RV is ready to go, starting with Zimbabwe dollars, then other currencies and Super Petchili bonds. I know more but can’t say it because I don’t want to jeopardize anything. –M.
Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday? RV Says Government Missile Alert Was Real!
People Across Hawaii Get a Government Alert for an Inbound Imminent Missile Attack
Source – RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT – January 13, 2018
Yesterday, Jan. 12, an anomaly was detected off the coast of Hawaii which held off the RV release.
Today, Jan. 13, the cabal attempted to nuke the Hawaiian islands and put the blame on North Korea.
(Sources have confirmed that the false alarm today in Hawaii was a cover story. The attack was real. The media had their “North Korea Attacks the Hawaiian Islands” story preemptively ready. The cabal panicked when the attack failed. A cover story was shortly made up and the attack was branded as a false alarm. The Emergency Broadcast System does not lie. Someone pressing the “wrong button” simply does not happen. This was another cabal attempt to derail the transition process by fabricating a war.)
Missile launches were detected in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Hawaii.
The launches originated from the same anomaly detected yesterday, Jan. 12.
The missiles were immediately intercepted and destroyed.
The anomaly was revealed to be a nuclear stealth submarine.
The nuclear stealth submarine was located and destroyed shortly after the attempted attack.
Planetary scans did not detect any anomalies two days ago on the 11th.
The Alliance believes the submarine originated from another D.U.M.B. (Deep Underground Military Base) located somewhere in the Pacific.
The Alliance is now actively searching for said D.U.M.B.
All legal documents regarding the RV/GCR/GESARA are signed and sealed.
The Chinese Elders are withholding RV authorization until the situation has been resolved.
The Alliance expects to resolve the situation within a couple of days.
In the meantime, the Republic is preparing for the deliveries of the prosperity funds in the U.S.

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum