OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix Images
Date: January 18, 2018Author: 50 Shades Of Pissed Off 

So a couple months ago I was flipping through Netflix looking for a movie to watch when I came upon a 16 minute short film titled “World of Tomorrow”. 
           The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix World_of_tomorrow_film_poster
It really caught my attention because allegedly it was some highly acclaimed film that won a TON of prestigious awards (including Best Short Film of 2015)…AND it was a cartoon about cloning…which I’m naturally interested in. I was just surprised to see anything like that on Netflix. 
So in the short film, the little girl’s grown up self appears to her saying she is actually the little girl’s clone…and that she has arrived there through time travel…that she is from centuries in the future when the world is about to end. The little girls clone proceeds to tell her about the future and how people with money live forever by uploading their consciousness into new clones. The lower class has a different fate…one that is quite disturbing.
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix World-of-tomorrow-don-hertzfeldt-2
What’s mind boggling to me is that this film has rave reviews…it is considered “absolutely brilliant”…and everywhere you look online its being gushed over. Here’s Wikipedia’s info on its reception after it was released in 2015. 
“World of Tomorrow premiered at the Sundance Film Festival where it won the Grand Jury Prize for Short Film. 
World of Tomorrow was released on-demand on Vimeo in March 2015, simultaneously with its continuing theatrical run in film festivals. 
At the end of its film festival run, the film won over 40 awards.
World of Tomorrow won two Crystal Awards from the Annecy Animation Festival: a Special Jury Award and the Audience Award. 
The film also won two awards from the Ottawa International Animation Festival: Best Script and the Audience Award. 
It later won the animation industry’s Annie Award for Best Animated Short of 2015.
Critical response was universally positive, with Indiewire calling the short film “one of the best films of 2015”, The Dissolve naming it “one of the finest achievements in sci-fi in recent memory”, and The A.V. Club describing it as “visionary” and “possibly the best film of 2015,”[2] in spite of its short running time. 
The Austin Film Critics Association gave Hertzfeldt a Special Honorary Award in recognition of the film.

In 2016, Rolling Stone ranked “World of Tomorrow” # 10 on its list of the “Greatest Animated Movies Ever.”[3]

In 2016, it was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Animated Short Film.”
So yeah….all that fuss about how it’s the most amazing film EVER…and I can tell you with no hesitation that it’s the creepiest most depressing sh** I’ve ever watched in my life…hands down. I would LOVE to meet the person who thinks it’s inspirational or “amazing” because they must have a screw loose.
But it’s very interesting…because it’s the elite telling us what they’re doing. I believe that when they “tell us what their plans are” or “hide things in plain site”, that they are following the spiritual law of consent. If they tell us what their plans are (using Hollywood and the media for example) and we do nothing to stop it, we have in fact passively given our consent….which then gives them legal right to proceed.
One part I found very interesting was the part when the girls clone from the future tells the little girl what stars are… it’s exactly what Youtuber enterthe5t4rz told me once that I’ve never forgotten (he’s a real life friend of mine who lives locally). He told me stars were the bodies of angels who had been cast from heaven…stuck in the firmament. In the film the clone tells the little girl that stars are “dead bodies”.
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix World-of-tomorrow1
She also speaks of an asteroid that wipes out every living thing. 
Also what makes it creepy is the audio of the little girl talking….you can tell it’s real audio of a little girl…a small child being recorded playing and talking….then edited in. It’s not an actress reading lines. And you just have to wonder who is this little girl? And what settings was she in when she was saying these things? Can’t help but imagine the poor little girl in some clinical setting being MK-ultraed. Which unfortunately is HIGHLY likely. 
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix Worldoftomorrowtwo
Also in the film the “lower class” and elderly who can’t afford the cloning/consciousness transfer get their consciousness uploaded into a black cube where they are basically trapped (sound familiar)? 
Interesting part when the clone tells the little girl that her grandpa’s consciousness has been uploaded into the black cube and then she proceeds to read a letter from him where he’s basically just screaming in terror.  
Now that I think about it….it seems the main (and only) character (named Emily) must be an elite bloodliner….being that the film shows her ancestors are locked up in a black cube (fallen angels locked up on Saturn).
“The lower class” is spoken of a few times. 
In this scene the clone is showing her child self how all the rich people are escaping earth by uploading their consciousness into “the cloud”, because an asteroid is coming that is going to kill everyone. All the dark dots floating up in this pic are the rich people’s consciousness escaping earth before devastation.
The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix Giphy
I couldn’t believe this was on Netflix. They are straight up telling you what they’re doing. They HAVE been cloning and using consciousness transfer and this IS how the elite plan to live forever and bypass God’s judgment. Sadly, for them, their god has lied to them but they won’t find out till it’s too late. 
Welcome to your future under the NWO.
(You gotta see this.) Here is the full 16 min film.

(And just for the record…its not on Netflix anymore. They finally just took it off Netflix which is probably why I’m even able to post the film here now. Up until just the other day it wasn’t even available to watch anywhere online unless you paid for it. I hadn’t been able to even post the film because they were policing it under strict copyright law. But now that it’s off Netflix they seem to have let up a bit, as I’m finally able to post the film in its entirety here. I believe this is also because a sequel to “World of Tomorrow” was just released on Dec. 28th, 2017, titled World of Tomorrow – Episode Two: The Burden of Other People’s Thoughts.
               The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix Images-33
Already looks like a winner….(thats sarcasm by the way). You can watch it for $4.99 on Vimeo.
And reading about this sequel… I’  m already gagging over the raving love fest going on again in the reviews. If it’s anything like the first one then these ppl must just be straight scared (knowing they must make it sound amazing or else) or theyre just straight sick in the head. Maybe a little of both.
Anyways check out the first one (video is above) and comment if you feel like it….let me know your thoughts.

Thanks to: https://50shadesofpissedoff.com

topspin2

Very interesting film. First time seeing it...I have posted on this very thing in the past. For those of you who have interest in knowing some truths..And yes the uploading of consciousness into new bodies is very real, just not for the weak..Its a bit much for the masses to comprehend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDuWUCH82AY

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum