OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Have You Been Meditating Lately?…or Wanting to?
By Gilbert Ross • Jan 30, 2018 •

I have been meditating for some years but it hadn’t always been easy, smooth or anywhere near consistently good. In the first few years I was really doing it sporadically and to be quite honest I wasn’t taking it that seriously. Then something shifted my level of commitment. It was a part of my life were I was totally lost, burned out and totally confused and out of focus. Despite trying meditation more often, I still wasn’t taking it to the next level.
Then one day I had this incredible meditation session that came out of ‘nowhere’. It wasn’t anything like my previous meditations. I was in a full hour of total stillness up to a point where the whole experience ceased to be. I thought “Wow! This is amazing. This is how meditation should feel like”. I kind of clicked into it and that gave me a big motivational boost. From that day on I went on meditating more consistently and learning from my own mistakes and improvements. I also meditated with and followed some good seasoned meditators.
I have written about my own meditation experiences and tips on how to improve it before on Soul Hiker. So I am recommending a couple of resource links to follow if you are interested in starting or improving on meditation.
One last thing….if you were thinking of starting, I fully recommend it. Honestly, it is one of the greatest practices to hack your minds and body, improve your health, wellbeing and relationships. Here we go:

10 Ways to Improve Your Meditation – This was an article I had written quite a while ago but still as relevant as always. Practical, straight to the point tips in list form. It’s a short read but packed with some hints that can push your meditation forward.
Faster Deeper Bliss – This is a 21 Day Course with Tom Cronin. If you are starting on meditation, or feel like you are giving up on it and you need someone to guide you through, I highly recommend following Tom’s course. It’s a real journey into the world of meditation.
Mindfulness Hacks You can Try Anywhere – Another past article I am dusting off from Soul Hiker’s archives. Although not strictly about meditation practice, it covers how you can practice mindfulness outside of your meditation sessions.
Blessings <3
Gilbert Ross 

Do one simple act of kindness today: Forward this to just one person you think might benefit from these words

Thanks to: http://soulhiker.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum