OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual
Posted By Isaac Weishaupt on Feb 4, 2018

The Super Bowl Half Time show demonstrates the occult principles of the Illuminati in which the “Magnetic Chain” between entertainment and the viewer was fortified with esoteric Illuminati symbolism…

Hi, my name is Isaac Weishaupt and you’re on IlluminatiWatcher.com- your home for decoding conspiracy theories in entertainment!

Over the course of several years I’ve found that most all entertainment has some type of agenda behind it. Similar to the marketing campaign by the De Beers diamond monopoly of the early 1900s (a company founded by the alleged Illuminati bloodlines family of the Rothschilds); we’ve been led to believe in something that is not only false, but purposefully deceptive.
De Beers knew the powers of mind control and utilized marketing to instruct people to buy inherently worthless diamonds which has been perpetuated to this day with the purchases of engagement rings (an idea that practically didn’t exist prior to the 1930s).
Similar to this example, the entertainment seen during the Super Bowl Halftime Show is witnessed by the masses as part of a high profile ritual. This is the most watched event in all of television, drawing in the energy, focus, and attention of hundreds of millions of viewers.

Justin Timberlake and the Half Time Show
I wrote an article/video called  “Is Justin Timberlake in the Illuminati? Super Bowl LII 2018 and Occult Symbolism of JT”, in which I picked apart every potential piece of “evidence” exists to support the claim that Justin Timberlake is a tool of the Illuminati.
By the conclusion of the article it seemed apparent to me that JT was susceptible to all Illuminati agendas. I postulated that his 2018 Super Bowl performance would be laden with symbolism and I have my doubts as to how “damning” the evidence is.
That being said, let’s go through some of the images that I saw which we can learn a bit from since I always get messages on social media asking what I saw…

Symbolism of the Esoteric
JT started out the show with a visual display that showed geometric shapes that many have claimed are used by the “Illuminati” for various reasons.
The fact of the matter is that not every triangle or cube is a nefarious satanic plot to takeover the world. HOWEVER, if you look at the history of the occult, you’ll find that Pythagoras was instrumental in synthesizing many esoteric traditions from Babylon to ancient Egyptian mystery schools. He was also fond of using geometry and numerology to demonstrate powers of the divine; such as the cube (represented two-dimensionally by JT):
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Justin-Timberlake-Super-Bowl-2018-cube
Using that same argument, we also see the triangle in JT’s performance, which represents the power of creativity (or in the recent Jay-Z attempt to trademark his “Roc Diamond”; the triangle of manifestation used by occult magicians to incarnate spirits)…
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Justin-Timberlake-Super-Bowl-2018-triangle

Another potential source of symbolism is that of lightning. Luciferian occultists believe this represents the power of the “adversary” and the “true” hero of mankind- Lucifer.
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Justin-Timberlake-Super-Bowl-2018-lightning

JT performed on top of an illuminated cube- which again, could be used to demonstrate occult principles. The reason for that is explained in much further detail in my Decoding Illuminati Symbolism series on Saturn and the Black Cube article.
?
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Justin-Timberlake-Super-Bowl-2018-illuminated-white-cube

The Prince Incident
Prior to the Super Bowl, TMZ reported that JT would be performing with a hologram of Prince. Right on cue- the ultra sensitive Twitter community spoke out against this and complained that Prince “hated” JT and would never condone such a thing.
I looked around online and the only evidence to support this is a comment Prince made that “sexy never left” (in regards to JT’s then-popular song SexyBack). Hardly fuel for a “hatred”- but that proves the overall Illuminati agenda of divisiveness, but that’s a much loner diatribe I’ll save for my Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture podcast.
The one thing I could see to support it was when JT mocked Prince’s height at the 2007 Golden Globes- but again, that’s a far cry from them “hating” each other.
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Justin-Timberlake-mocking-Prince-height-at-2007-Golden-Globes-2

What’s curious to me is that we never saw the hologram Prince performance. Instead we saw a nicely done tribute piece with an image of Prince against a sheet.
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Justin-Timberlake-Super-Bowl-2018-Prince

Prince was indeed against the idea of using technology to “resurrect” artists, as per a 1998 interview with him in Guitar World:
GW: With digital editing, it is now possible to create a situation where you could jam with any artist from the past. Would you ever consider doing something like that?

0{+> : Certainly not. That’s the most demonic thing imaginable. Everything is as it is, and it should be. If I was meant to jam with Duke Ellington, we would have lived in the same age. That whole virtual reality thing… it really is demonic. And I am not a demon. Also, what they did with that Beatles song ["Free As a Bird”], manipulating John Lennon’s voice to have him singing from across the grave… that’ll never happen to me. To prevent that kind of thing from happening is another reason why I want artistic control.
Side Thoughts
Pink sang the National Anthem and was wearing 8-pointed star earrings- the same symbol utilized as the Star of Semiramis:
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Pink-Semiramis-star-earrings-Super-Bowl-2018

We’ve seen this many times in the past so I won’t belabor the point, but know the Semiramis-goddess channeling is something of concern by those who follow these esoteric magick practices. It’s also called by the Star of Ishtar under the same premise.
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Beyonce-Haunted-Star-of-Ishtar-Isis-Semiramis
Beyonce’s Haunted video

Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Lego-Movie-Illuminati-Star-of-Ishtar
Lego Movie (*its’ on the sorcerer’s necklace

Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Eyes-Wide-Shut-Rainbow-tree-and-star-20
Star of Ishtar on wall of Rainbow Costume Shop in EYES WIDE SHUT

Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Eyes-Wide-Shut-Szandor-star-WO
Star of Ishtar on wall in EYES WIDE SHUT

Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Lady-Gaga-Star-of-Ishtar
Lady Gaga’s G.U.Y. video at the Neptune Pool of Hearst Castle and the Star of Ishtar
I also noticed another reference to the continuing arsenal of “RISE” symbolism (discussed in my RISE HELTER SKELTER article):
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual RISE-super-bowl

There was also a commercial for Australia that used clips from Dundee which show us the All Seeing Eye AND the Moloch Mano Cornuto witch hex:
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Crocodile-Dundee-Trailer-Mono-Cornuto-Moloch-All-Seeing-Eye
In Conclusion
So that’s it! Not a lot going on this year. I thought I’d share what few symbols were displayed and leave it up to the viewer to decide what they think.

To me, the real story is my change of heart about JT. I originally loathed him for most every reason, but watching this performance made me think maybe I’m a bit too tough on the guy.
He performed incredibly under all that pressure, sang great, and danced much better than I could. Maybe I’m the one guilty of being divisive and mean to people that I don’t even know. Maybe our entire conspiracy community should take it a bit easy on these celebrities and not claim they’re all “in the Illuminati.”
Or maybe the power of symbolism and the Super Bowl worked the way it was intended…

Thanks for reading! If you want to stay connected please sign up for my free email newsletter which will get you updates on all groundbreaking revelations of occultism in entertainment (as well as occasional free giveaways)!
The second option is to learn MUCH more by picking up one of my books on the IlluminatiWatcher SHOP page.
The most comprehensive book is my most recent: The Dark Path that is available NOW on Gumroad (*author-signed paperbacks in limited quantities), Amazon, iTunes and Audible (author-narrated audiobook)!

Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual THE-DARK-PATH-COVER-V1-350w
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Buy-Now

If you want to support the research for this IlluminatiWatcher project and keep revealing the truth to the masses; there is now a way to do so by becoming an official sponsor and be a patron through the IlluminatiWatcher Patreon!
Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Patreon-IlluminatiWatcher-Isaac-Weishaupt

https://youtu.be/Jugbpp2coCk

Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake & Illuminati Symbolism of the High Profile Ritual Isaac-Weishaupt-profile-2
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast (supported by the IW Patreons) as well as being the monthly Illuminati expert on BLACKOUT Radio. He has been a featured guest on Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.

Thanks to Isaac at: https://illuminatiwatcher.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/bmhcAjhaDrY

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/ZoAv88dBvig

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin