OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve 180204-weill-arrestedlede_q735rw
Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf preached that all Americans are allowed to withdraw vast sums from the Fed. But when she schemed to defraud banks, the real law came down on her head.

Kelly Weill

02.04.18 5:28 PM ET

A prominent self-described sovereign citizen who was arrested after trying to enter the White House conspired to launder money and buy a half-million-dollar motorhome, a Knoxville, Tennessee jury ruled last week.

A prominent self-described sovereign citizen who was arrested after trying to enter the White House conspired to launder money and buy a half-million-dollar motorhome, a Knoxville, Tennessee jury ruled last week.

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf is a big name among so-called sovereign citizens, a conspiracy theorist movement of people who believe themselves independent of the U.S. government and its laws. Tucci-Jarraf preached a sovereign citizen theory that claims all Americans are secretly allowed to withdraw vast sums from the Federal Reserve. But when she and one of her followers schemed to defraud banks of tens of millions, the real law came down on their heads.

Randall Keith Beane needed money. The 50-year-old Knoxville man was tens of thousands of dollars in debt in summer 2017. That’s when he saw a video on Tucci-Jarraf’s Facebook page.

Tucci-Jarraf, 45, is a well known member of the sovereign citizen movement, and was a member of a group that claimed to “foreclose” on the world’s governments and demand $10 billion from their treasuries in 2012. The 2012 scheme, which might sound ridiculous to outsiders, is standard fare in the conspiracy theory-laden language of sovereign citizens. Adherents might believe that the U.S. government secretly dissolved decades ago, or that they don’t have to pay their taxes because their names are spelled in capital letters on IRS forms.

The video on Tucci-Jarraf’s Facebook page purported to tell viewers how they could access a "secret savings account" by taking money from the Federal Reserve, prosecutors testified, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel. Tucci-Jarraf had shared the video from another user, who uploaded it under the name of a Batman villain.

That didn’t stop Beane from following the video’s advice and using fake accounts to create $30 million worth of certificates of deposits at banks. From those fraudulent forms, he managed to withdraw $2 million and place an order for half-million-dollar mobile home, complete with two bathrooms and marble flooring.

FBI agents caught onto the fraud in July, just as a Tennessee motorhomes dealership was handing Beane the keys. Beane had the motorhome’s engine running, and was just about to drive away from the dealership when FBI agents caught up with him, one agent testified in January.

He told officers to contact Tucci-Jarraf, whom he described as his lawyer. But Tucci-Jarraf soon found herself characterized as an accomplice. Investigators discovered that Tucci-Jarraf had previously posed as Beane’s lawyer to pressure the United Services Automobile Association, a veterans’ financial services group, into accepting Beane’s bogus withdrawals, which he used to buy the luxury motorhome.

A Knoxville grand jury charged Tucci-Jarraf with fraud on July 17. But despite the outstanding warrant for her arrest, Tucci-Jarraf did not go into hiding. Instead, she made a trip to one of the country’s most heavily-surveilled buildings.

Days after Beane’s arrest, Tucci-Jarraf and two companions approached Secret Service agents outside the White House’s southwest gate to demand a meeting with President Donald Trump. Tucci-Jarraf asked the agents “to see if she was in the WH system for a meeting yet,” and attempted to put them on the phone with a colleague, whom she said had referred her to the president, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. (Tucci-Jarraf frequently writes favorable Facebook posts about Trump.)

Secret Service questioned Tucci-Jarraf and her companions. Tucci-Jarraf said she was staying at the Trump International Hotel. Agents arrested her there the following day when they realized she had a warrant out for her arrest.

Tucci-Jarraf’s and Beane’s arrests became a lighting rod among sovereign citizens, who claimed the pair were being punished for their political beliefs.

“Heather Ann Tucci- Jaraff AND Randall Keith Beane WERE UNLAWFULLY ARRESTED AND INCARCERATED FOR USING THEIR TREASURY DIRECT/ HIDDEN SOCIAL SECURITY TRUST ACCOUNT FROM HJR 192 AND THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE SLAVE TRADE,” reads one Change.org petition demanding the pair’s release. “THEY BOTH HAVE PROVIDED ALL OWNERSHIP AND TITLE OF THEIR TRUST.  HEATHER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MEETING WITH TRUMP AT THE TIME OF HER ARREST”

The petition has nearly 2,000 signatures. Court proceedings in Tucci-Jaraff’s and Beane’s case took a similar turn for the absurd.

Sovereign citizens sometimes attempt to stall proceedings with a barrage of pseudo-legal language, demanding judges answer absurd questions or produce nonexistent documents.

During an October court appearance, for example, Tucci-Jarraf complained that the judge had failed to prove he was a judge.

“I have not received any documented evidence, sworn, validated, and verified by you that you exist,” Tucci-Jarraf said, according to court transcripts. “That you actually -- excuse me, you exist as far as being a judge that supposedly works for Eastern District of Tennessee, for the United States.”

The judge, C. Clifford Shirley, Jr., said he had no legal obligation to provide documents on command.

“So if you were to claim I was a zebra, I would have to issue proof that I wasn’t?” he asked, adding that he had been sworn in 16 years earlier.

Tucci-Jarraf responded that his swearing-in would have taken place “inside of the United States corporation,” which had been “foreclosed upon.” The argument continued for another 80 pages of court transcript.

But when the pair went to trial in late January and early February, a jury was less patient. The jury deliberated two and a half hours before finding both guilty of conspiracy to launder money, and Beane guilty of additional counts of wire and bank fraud.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sovereign-citizen-convicted-after-giving-advice-on-plundering-federal-reserve

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net

topspin2

From here it appears they did not handle it very well, and the write up is poor at best...How in the world do you explain the level of corruption that exists in our courts to the masses...Good luck...

MartyM

MartyM

Exactly, Top.  The whole concept of the truth is so bizarre the sheeple are afraid to even consider the possibility.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/IpjhumPFl5c

BWAHAHAHAHA this coming from Harvey Dent that was also pushing the TDA WOW!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Y3chwFxwT18

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Poor Harvey.  He's so scared that the Feds are going to be knocking on his door, he's losing touch with reality and saying Heather doesn't exist.

Well what DOES EXIST, is a video of him asking for Heather's help in accessing his TD account last summer:

https://youtu.be/S6CkRhDabnQ

Thanks to Ssmith at:http://www.dinardaily.net/t70810-exposed-sovereign-citizen-in-damage-control-mode#327865

~Ann~

Hummm...something smells like fish here.  It's hard for me to understand how, after all that time (17 years?) of working on this and fighting in court time after time, being carted off to D.C., ect... that she wouldn't have presented more of a case.  If I were to view it from a distance, I would have to see a set up of some kind....maybe for a now proven to be corrupt and soon to be defunct (or at least severely overhauled) FBI and DOJ to fall into.  Sort of like this POTUS has been doing to his other enemies.  HATJ did meet with POTUS, right?  Seems like I read about that.....could be wrong...just sayin...

terbo56

terbo56

She came off like she knew the law, and she got her ass handed to her- You just don't try to ripoff the government just because you think that your S.S. number means something, and that it gives anyone the right to try to abscond with something from the government that wasn't hers to begin with- No matter how anyone tries to poach it, boil it, fry it, bake it, or barbeque it, the end result is the same- Her goose is 'cooked', and now she is going to the greybar hotel, along with her side kick- That was a stupid thing to try to do, and now she's going to pay for it-It is what it is-And the sad part of it is, she doesn't believe that she did anything wrong, but I am sure she will have plenty of time to think about her 'f' up'-I wonder just how many others have tried to do this, and got their asses handed to them in a court of law as well- Stupid is, as stupid does-

topspin2

Well Terbs, it is quite the task to get the proper standing to access the funds, and yes, its all about standing. Some people have been killed trying to access their account, and a few that I know of have been successful. These two, what a mess they created. You see, the declared dead and lost at sea thing is a fact, and you are indeed a corporation. Congress made sure of that by changing the meanings of the words person and citizen, or resident or for that matter many other terms, to mean corporation. These guys are good and to convince the masses of the fraud is a task in of itself, a task I really do not want to tangle with unless I have too.. You see when I went in front of the magistrate for my Right to Travel, I was threatened with 90 days if I dare go forward with the trial. I was cussed at by the DA, laughed at by the bailiff, and told of all the bad things they would do to me by the judge..That was quite a few years ago and I drive under my right to travel and have a garage sale plate..I would have rather spent the 90 days then submit to these criminals...If we all did this, their control would be over....

MartyM

MartyM

HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve 2491603373 HATJ - Sovereign Citizen Convicted After Giving Advice on Plundering Federal Reserve 1292150244

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/qOJypUCqGeU

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum