OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Creating A Space… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Creating A Space… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Creating A Space… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Creating A Space… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Creating A Space… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Creating A Space… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Creating A Space… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Creating A Space… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Creating A Space… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Creating A Space… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creating A Space…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Creating A Space… Empty Creating A Space… Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:30 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Creating A Space…

February 26, 2018 / Visionkeeper

Creating A Space… Background-girl-grunge-hipster-favim-com-4377101
Photo Source:
Music to read by below:
I’ve struggled a great deal recently to find words to put in a post for this blog. There is so much ‘garbage’ going on in this country right now it’s enough to make your head explode! These are very dangerous times and we need to be fully aware of what is going on at all times. It’s very unfortunate we have come to this place in time, but we have and now we must make the best of it and put our energies into discovering new and better ways to interact with life more positively.
I’ve said before that we all have our stations to attend to in our lives, each of us has a gift to help push the world forward out of the darkness. For me, unfortunately in some ways, fortunate in others, my station has been to fight for Justice and equality and that makes me have to pay attention to what is going on. It often gets exhausting. I am very lucky indeed that what goes in my head comes back out quite quickly. I tend not to hold onto the drama, so I can survive. It is my job to ‘know’ and that is just the way it is. I will gather up my information, pass it along when necessary and work quietly behind the scenes to try to correct the situation in any way I can.
That said, I wanted to suggest something to you to hopefully guide you in a safe and loving direction through these turbulent waters of war and upheaval. I have often said please don’t watch TV and I meant that, but even more so now. The war I referred to in the sentence above is the war taking place right now. It is the war for our minds! The non-stop propaganda being forced into people’s minds is dangerous, it is subtle at times and it is insidious.Somehow, someway along our journey, humanity has stopped seriously thinking for itself. It has become easier to just accept what we are told and believe in it.  It is time to take ourselves back, to stand strong in our beliefs, but my question is this: Whose beliefs are we believing in? If we are being told lies and we are, then we shouldn’t weave those beliefs into our story and if we don’t, then it now becomes up to US to search for the truth and then adopt that belief. Yes it takes effort but what is important to you? Are we not put here on earth to live our lives as we desire?
I titled this post Creating A Space because that is exactly what we should consider doing at this time. We are surrounded constantly by and drowning in, political correctness, division, disdain, and evil. It is so important for us to create a space that holds our own reality and shut all of the other insanity out! We need to be living OUR lives, doing what matters most towards building up who we are, taking quiet time to go within and REALLY ask ourselves what matters most to us in life. Are we living up to our beliefs and our desires? Is the direction our life is going in one that feels right and if not, board another train immediately!
The world is being suffocated by lies, make it a point to live by truth and truth alone, and yes, what you think and do DOES Matter! We are all one and what happens to one happens to another, both bad and good, so let’s make it good! Speak only truth from your heart and soon others will as well. Stop listening to the garbage! A huge percentage of what we are told is not the truth so stop taking on negative energy by believing in lies. The truth is out there if you just take the time to look for it. It will change your life because the life you thought you had was built on lies, therefore it really wasn’t your life to begin with.
Stay in your own creative reality. Life your life with strong morals , speak only truth, reach out to help others, be compassionate and non-judgmental, be kind, be accepting. Most of what we are witnessing right now is warped and sick, do not make that a part of who you are. We are SO much better than this. So create a world in which you can become the best you can be, where you can reach out and share compassion. These times are extremely difficult and in order to create a space you may have to let some people go. That is all part of the path of evolution. We change like everything else in the world and that is the way it’s supposed to be. We may grow out of friendships and there is nothing wrong with that. Who we were yesterday is not who we are today. It is scary and painful to have to let go, but this is where we must build our faith in the Universe and that it will provide for us what we need when we need it, even new friends.
Surround yourselves with like-minded people, positive thinking people, creative people who can see the bigger picture. This time we are living in is all about change and growth! We are being asked to leap forward into whatever our next phase of being human entails. It is something we cannot hide or run away from. Frankly we shouldn’t want to! It is exciting to think about who and what we can become next. I think it is extremely important not to get swept along with the mass mindset! It most probably is not going in the right direction as we are being steered by mis-truths. Stand strong in what you believe, live by strong and positive guide posts, stay close to others who are doing so as well and think for YOURSELF! Doing these things will help you keep your sanity in a completely insane world. Know what you stand for and believe in it!
Blessings to all….
Visionkeeper

https://youtu.be/A8gIvljMLK0

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum