OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEW GALACTIC CYCLE: March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions!
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! Mag1awakening-to-the-divine
Ancient wisdom always points us to look inside of ourselves to find our deepest potential and our authentic powers. We can discover that our inner intentions are supremely potent forces that fuel and direct how our life manifests, and how we touch the world. Our intentions are living, pulsing, creative rays that emanate from our inner Suns!
According to the cycles of The Galactic Calendar, we now have an entire 28 days to focus on exactly that. We are now entering the 9th month of the year: “The Solar Moon of Intention” (March 7 – April 3). You can align with the power of this 28-day cycle by contemplating its key words: “PULSE ~ REALIZE ~ INTENTION.”
Intentions are the subtle yet highly tangible fields of motivation that underlie our actions. The intentions that we live from actually sculpt our inner and outer realities.
Intentions are magical, in that they create the higher-dimensional architecture of our lives. Because they are non physical, they emanate and ripple out to the greater universe. Indeed, we touch the whole web of life with our intentions!
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! Kuan-yin-goddess-of-compassion-justin-williams
Whether we are conscious of it or not, our intentions guide our actions, and directly inform and impact the results that follow. As the Dalai Lama reminds us, it is our intentions that are the most responsible for the karmas we generate.
As author Gary Zukav wrote: “From the perception of the multi-sensory human, the intention behind an action determines its effects, every intention affects both us and others, and the effects of intentions extend far beyond the physical world.” 
This is the time to clarify, affirm and radiate our most positive, healthy intentions so they can create pathways for manifestation. As we consciously enliven and pulse our intentions by focusing on them ~ and letting them shine through us ~ we naturally broadcast our deepest aspirations. As we joyously align with our core intentions, we activate their magical potency as seeds of possibilities to grow in the gardens of our lives!
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! 16298595_970890123042870_1231342689176637600_n
During this 28 day cycle, inquire:
What are my deepest intentions that I want my life to be based on? How can I energize my heart’s aspirations? How can I realize and consciously direct my potent inner life force? How can I support myself to live more conscientiously and mindfully?
How can I evolve my motivations so I am fueled by self-love, wisdom, compassion, creativity, and courage? How can I intentionally savor the adventure that life is and deepen my present moment awareness?
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! Happykidaussie4
While it is easy to feel overwhelmed and powerless with the state of the world right now, let us truly know the powers we wield by bringing lucid intention to our days, our actions, and our relationships.
From the inside out, we can affect positive change in this world as we discover and emanate the deepest truth of our souls, sending our ray of inner light out to the One Family of Life…
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! Spiritual-1783916_1280
In these potent and turbulent times on Earth, my personal intention is to be as calm, clear and creatively resilient as possible; to keep healing and evolving as a soul in a body; to keep coming into my sovereign power and ability to more effortlessly give my gifts to the world; to be in my place in this Universe and do my part in positively affecting my spheres of influence… My intention is to keep growing and learning how to be the best Mother, Partner, Friend, Child of Existence, Galactic Agent and Warrior in the Battalion of Light that I can be… My intention is to keep listening to be shown my evolutionary path of humility & nobility that I may fulfill my greatest potential, on behalf of the One Web of Life… with surrender and joy… My intention is to live ever-more clearly from my Heart that I may be the Art of Life I am encoded to be… My intention is to Serve Life!
March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! Intention1
Art by Autumn Skye Morrison

“Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions. For God alone reads our hearts.” ―Mahatma Gandhi
“Your focused intentions set the infinite organizing power of the universe in motion.” -Deepak Chopra

March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! Jaguar2
“El Nino Jaguar” by Guache: http://guache.co
The Totem of the Solar Tone of Intention is the Jaguar:

“Jaguar’s wisdom includes: Seeing the roads within chaos, understanding the patterns of chaos, moving without fear in the darkness, facilitating soul work, empowering oneself, moving in unknown places, shapeshifter, psychic sight.” “The jaguar is representative of power, ferocity, and valor; he is the embodiment of aggressiveness. For some, the jaguar represents the power to face one’s fears, or to confront one’s enemies. However, they are also associated with vision, which means both their ability to see during the night and to look into the dark parts of the human heart…. Along with physical vision, jaguars are also associated with prescience and the foreknowledge of things to come.” “This solitary hunter stalks patiently and strikes with lightning speed. Thus is symbolizes the importance of knowing when its preferable to take the solitary path in stalking one’s own dreams…”

March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! Resonate8
~ UPCOMING EQUINOX POWER TIME ~
~ March 20: Solar Moon Day 14: Red Lunar Dragon ~
~ Exact at 9:15 AM PDT ~
Join in the web of prayers and synchronized meditations
on this natural time holy day!

March 7 – April 3: THE SOLAR JAGUAR MOON: Time to Activate the Magical Powers of Our Intentions! Rainbow-bridge_white_medium

Thanks to: https://galacticculture.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum