OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 9-Mar-2018 17:17:49

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Subject: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU
Date: Fri, March 9, 2018 4:59 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU Raw

HI ALL,

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE HELP! LITTLE BIT TO GO YET BUT YOU HAVE SAVED SEVERAL SITUATIONS. ALIAH HAS MONEY TO FEED BABY BRADD NOW, AND A BLOOD TRANSFUSION AND MEDICATION ROUTINE IS UNDERWAY FOR THE BEDRIDDEN PERSON. ALIAH WROTE:

Good evening thank you very much, i hope your in good situation there too, please take care of your health ,big hugs and kisses from me and brad and warm,God bless you chairman.Thank you so much, i hope your situation is okay there too. Have a good night, God bless.

YOU MAY NOT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SAVED BY YOU AND THE SNIPPETS I GIVE HERE FROM THEIR REACTION IS ACROSS THE BOARD WITH EVERYBODY. I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR YOUR HEART IN HELPING ALL OF US REMAIN STABLE AND WORKING FOR ALL OF US.

ONE SUPPORTER TURNED BROTHER CHATTED WITH ME THIS MORNING. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD APPRECIATE HIS TAKE ON THE SITUATION.

I wasn't sure until about two weeks ago that you are also Zap. I had thought that for many months that you may have been zap. I hope that you feel better and glad that you feel spry. It sounds like funding and the Event is coming very soon. Not to be vindictive .... But I found out that all of the leaders that I had problems and publicly attacked me on the website called Prepare for Change. have been kicked off of the website called Prepare for Change. I also learned that the leaders of (PFC) have been taking the contributions from followers and paying their own personal mortgages and other many things as well. PFC went to great lengths to post that they were a 501C which were not. I can positively prove that PFC was spending the contributions on personal matters. I know that people like you and me and many others have had a tough time financially as we sometimes relied on other people
But, I don't like that PFC embezzled money from people. Also I know that many on the site were hoping to get paid handsomely for their contributions. But the website is mainly an informational website. They have all of these newsletters which never existed and many different groups ... healing, technology event support groups, meida, sisterhood of the rose, renaissance, financial and leadership groups that don't really exist. So many people will be flocking to the site after the event for support and to help out like I and hundreds have only to find out that the links go to nowhere and nobody. I might suggest that you should alert the Elders to look into their website and audit their financial books. People like you, I and many others have been broke for a long time, because we were not embezzling funds. I don't like frauds and I am sure that you don't either. The cabal were frauds. Any how I just wanted to bring this to your attention. I hope that things are going well. TTYL Bruce

I ALSO TALKED WITH GRANDFATHER’S INTERPRETER AND DEAR SISTER OF MINE AND THAT PROCESS IS ACTIVE NOW AND WILL BE GOING INTO OPERATIONS WITHIN THE NEXT WEEKS.

POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU Giphy

THIS IS SIGNIFICANT AS IT MARKS THE BEGINNING OF THE RELEASE OF THE HEAVY TECHNOLOGIES BESIDES FUNDING SOME SUPER PROJECTS. THE CHINA FOUNDATION IS ALSO KICKING IN NEXT WEEK, AND BECOMING OPERATIONAL AS WELL. THE RV SIDE AND TTM’S ARE CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK ACCORDING TO A VERY RELIABLE AND TRUTHFUL SOURCE, SO THAT SPELLS GOOD THINGS FOR MANY AS WELL.

OVERALL WE ARE AT THE POOL HOLDING HANDS ABOUT TO JUMP IN ALL TOGETHER.

POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU Giphy

THIS IS OUR MOMENT I SUPPOSE. WISH I COULD JUMP FOR JOY BUT I’M TOO TIRED AND STILL HAVE THIS WEEKEND TO GET THROUGH, BUT I SURE AM SMILING INSIDE AND FEELING THE PRESSURE EASE.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT. CONSIDER YOURSELF HUGGED BIG TIME. AND NAYSAYERS…THANK YOU FOR STEPPING BACK A BIT AND ALLOWING THIS HELP TO COME IN AND REACH THOSE THAT NEED. GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S

POOFness for MAR 9: BABY FOOD AND PROOF - THANK YOU 0

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

...babkowski, who do you think you fooling with those fake, made up letters from your "saved" imaginary souls???.... You are worst degenerated brain sociopath then we have ever seen. You think so one will believe in your sick bullshit, get excited and send you money so you can exist as a parasite?.... I don't think so. You can create and make up 1000,000 fake posts about non existing persons thanking you and all will go to the garbage bin. I can assure you babkowski, you are loosing your coning scam of innocent, naive victims and we will increase our resistance to force you and others like you to go out to the nearest LCBO (Canadian Liquor Store" ) with your hands out begging for change as many Canadians beggars do and I never refuse to throw some change for them at least knowing they have some dignity and courage to ask for support in more dignifying way instead of going on line and scamming, swindling people like the lowest of lowlifes like you babkowski jerzy alias zap a Canadian dangerous criminal and sociopath.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum