OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX Cern-hole

March 10, 2018 By Joseph P. Farrell

CONCERNED ABOUT CERN: THE EXPLOSION STORY IS A HOAX

This week has been another of those strange weeks for news, and at the top of list flooding my inbox was the story of an explosion at CERN's hadron collider. One thing struck me about the story: there was no mention, anywhere, of any explosion in any lamestream corporate controlled media. In today's cynical day and age, this in itself would not, sadly, be enough to argue that the explosion story is a hoax. But this, perhaps, would:
Fake News: CERN Did NOT Suffer Massive Explosion
As this article points out, the videos in question circulating with the story appear to be from 2014. And then there's this telltale list of genuine problems with the story:
None of it is true and the events described in the story did not happen. The introduction of the article gets several basic facts wrong:

• There is no "project CERN". CERN stands for "Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire" which translates to "European Council for Nuclear Research". It does operate the largest particle collider in the world, but that is known as the Large Hadron Collider.
  • The Large Hadron Collider sits between 50 and 150 metres underground (about 150 to 450 feet), not 600 feet.
  • There is no "Dr. Ravi Mutnaj". We found no online references to this name outside copies of the SomeonesBones story. A search on Google Scholar for his name turns up nothing. Any serious scientist working at a prestigious institution like CERN would show up there.
  • A real scientist would never write "interdiminsial".

There have been no mentions of any seismic activity in Switzerland on March 6th near the location of CERN (just above Geneva/Genève) according to this map from the Swiss Seismological Service: (Emphasis added)
So there it is: I have to number myself in the "this is a hoax" column.
So why am I bothering to blog about a story that is apparently not true?
To put it  simply, when I searched for "CERN explosion", not only did the above article pop up in the results, so did this one from the UK's Guardian:
Photographs show damage inside Cern's particle collider
Notably, there's no dateline here for the article and its thought-provoking picture, but apparently it can be dated to that period after the Large Hadron Collider was powered up for the first time, and then immediately shut down, having suffered an "accident" which, at the time, we were told was due to some sort of tear in the cooling mechanisms for the giant magnets powering the collider. Here's what the article states:
Cern has made available a full technical report on the incident, which was caused by a short circuit that burned a hole in a vessel containing liquid helium. The resulting explosion caused enough damage to put the machine out of action until at least July next year.
For Cern this is clearly a major, not to say expensive, accident. But no one said it was going to be easy getting this machine up and running.
It all makes for an even more tense endgame in the hunt for the Higgs boson. Cern's Large Hadron Collider is often trumpeted as the machine that will finally discover the elusive beast, but on the other side of the Atlantic, the scientists at Fermilab's Tevatron are working like mad to find it first. I wonder what the bookies' odds are?
The context here suggests - since it mentions the search for the Higgs which CERN subsequently claims to have discovered - that time period after the initial turn on, and indeed, the article mentions its "tear in the cooling mechanism" for the magnets, which, according to CERN's story, was due to a short circuit.  The caption under the photo again substantiates this article having been written years prior to this most recent hoaxed explosion story, in September of 2008.
It's the photograph itself, plus CERN's explanation for it, that again provoke some high octane speculations on my part. The damage shown is explained by this statement: "The picture appears to show what happens when two neighbouring magnets crash into each other." Indeed, a short circuit might have induced such a magnetic "collision", and in the case of the collider, as most people are aware, these are enormously powerful magnets, and the displacement and dislocation could indeed result from that. Where I've always been somewhat skeptical is the "short circuit" explanation itself. At the time, when this story was first reported, and before any pictures or real explanation had been released, I speculated on the Byte Show with the late George Ann Hughes, that possibly some unexpected and anomalous torsion effect had caused the shutdown, especially given the massive counter-rotation of the magnetic fields of the collider which were in such close proximity to each other. I even entertained the idea that perhaps some sort of precessional wobble had been induced in the magnetic fields themselves and/or the rotating proton streams, which the anchoring mechanisms of the collider were for whatever reason not able to damp. The several months' of repair work at the time also seemed suspicious to me, for a comparatively "simple" repair. I thought, and still think, that this lengthy lag may have been due to my hypothesized "anomaly" to give scientists and technicians the time they needed to engineer a way around its potential recurrence. Seeing this picture, there's nothing in it that compels me to alter my high octane speculations of some years ago, save perhaps to modify the scale on which I was thinking, for clearly this picture reveals something far smaller than what I had been imagining, based on reports at that time.
In the meantime, as for this most recent explosion story, I'm still in the hoax column. I find it too difficult to believe that had such an incident occurred, CERN would not have said anything about it.

Thanks to: https://gizadeathstar.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum