OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Technological Cloning Immortality, Quantum Hacking the Universe, Biological Immortality
 omnipulse   Video Posts   March 14, 2018

I’m just putting this out to get something out. That sounds horrible, but I’ve got hours of recording and I feel it’s not necessarily high enough standards of organization and setting.

I was tired, relaxed and exhausted from 2 days of travel without much sleep and the stress of a recent situation. This is a kind of disconnected angle of filming compared to regular recordings.
It turns out I was dehydrated from the altitude and some other aspects. All the signs where there but I overlooked and didn’t treat myself properly. Today is the first day I feel I have energy again and I thought I was slipping back into chronic fatigue.
I’ve spoken almost the entire initial history of the projects and discoveries in the past few days out of a sheer rush of inspiration, reflection and connection so I feel I have to share some of this.
My intentions are to share everything, but they are so unprofessionally done, at least in the sense of presentation and organization, that I feel embarrassed that I did not prepare more consciously.
I’m regaining my equilibrium and will work on the previous recordings just to get the audio out or whatever is required. Thank you.
Cloning is not what people think. Alternate dimensions, temporal dilation, essentially ‘hacking’ the universe is required. Technological immortality is not what people think, there is an explanation that without the soul transfer enabled the ‘clone’ is a ‘replicant’ and is not the individual but a carefully detailed computer generated copy, consciousness and all.

https://youtu.be/lPUEZBVknKo

Thanks to: https://augtellez.wordpress.com

topspin2

"Technological immortality is not what people think, there is an explanation that without the soul transfer enabled the ‘clone’ is a ‘replicant’ and is not the individual but a carefully detailed computer generated copy, consciousness and all."

Until you recognize the clones, which is not that hard to do, its almost impossible to understand the process. They are in every facet of our lives....I really cant stand those soulless creatures...Data collectors, killers, politicians, doctors...They are out there folks...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum