OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 24-Mar-2018 17:12:10

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: STRANGE STUFF
Date: Sat, March 24, 2018 4:14 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Tumblr_n9t7fwUljm1r90377o1_500

HI ALL,

WELL…WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE BANK DELAYS HAS DONE A STERLING JOB. BECAUSE OF THE DELAYS, SEVERAL CRITICAL PROJECTS AND PERSONAL PROBLEMS FOR QUITE A FEW OF US HAVE GONE THROUGH THE ROOF AND ARE UNRECOVERABLE. WE LOST SO MUCH BECAUSE OF THE DELAYS IT IS HARD TO EVEN THINK OF THEM NOW. YEARS OF KEEPING STABILITY DOWN THE DRAIN, AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT. THEY WON THIS ROUND.
POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY 493de1bdcfc553bac4a392101e3e7616--vindictive-quotes-hypocrite-quotes

A BROTHER WHO CALLED TO ASK THE STATUS JUST SMS’D ME AND SAID:

Thanks for taking my call. The attorney / banker saga never ends it seems. Their 48 hour delays always turn into a week then they do it all again. Mean while people are suffering from lack of shelter,food, delayed medical and dental treatment and the list goes on and on. They expect us to endure all this and still keep our projects alive and moving forward. These guys need to get real! Put themselves in our shoes for a while!

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Giphy

HE’S RIGHT. HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF US ARE IN THE SAME BOAT. LOOK AT US. HERE WE ARE DOING OUR LEVEL BEST TO GET THE PROJECTS STARTED AS GOD KNOWS WE NEED TO START THEM 20 YEARS AGO AND WE ARE VERY LATE. THE 2035 DATE FOR EVENTS IS NOT FAR. THAT IS ONLY 17 YEARS AWAY THAT WE HAVE TO PREPARE IN, AND THAT IS PRECIOUS TIME.

MY STANCE HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE A VERY SIMPLE DIRECTION. THE UNDERSTANDING THAT IF THE GLOBAL PROJECTS DO NOT GET STARTED SHORTLY, HUMANITY IS IN BIG DOO DOO AND SURVIVABILITY WILL BE SMALL, SO SOMETHING SHOULD BE IN PLACE TO PROVIDE FOR A RESPONSE TO WHAT IS TO COME. TO PREPARE FOR THIS IS OF PRIMARY FOCUS TO ME AND TO US DOING THIS EFFORT.

AND THIS LATEST ATTACK ON MY BROTHER IS JUST TOO COINCIDENTAL. FROM START TO FINISH FOR POOF/JAMES WAS TWO WEEKS AND HE PASSED OF MASSIVE CANCER IN ALL ORGANS. KINDA STRANGE. I AM UP AND DOWN AND THE OIL OF OREGANO AND SOME OTHER STUFF IS KEEPING ME ALIVE AND BARELY HANGING ON BORDERLINE.

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY 16506b9c5886446be3168276b6edc7e2

SURGERY ON MY BROTHER SAVED HIM THANK GOD. ALTHOUGH I HAVE SEEN THIS MANY TIMES, THESE ATTACKS ARE MEANINGLESS IN THE OVERALL PICTURE SO WHY DO THEM?

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Giphy

I KNOW THINGS ARE CHANGING, AND DOING THAT VERY FAST NOW, BUT DOES THIS STRIFE HAVE TO CONTINUE TO THE VERY END? SILLINESS…

THE FOCUS OF THE MECHANICS OF THE FOUNDATION IS CHILDREN, SENIORS, AND WATER AND THAT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED AS SOON AS THE FUNDING CAPACITY ARRIVES IN THE FORM OF OPERATIONAL FUNDS TO GET SET UP. WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SET UP YEARS AGO REALLY, AND NO CHANGES TO THE ROLL OUT PLAN HAVE BEEN MADE SINCE THAT TIME…WE ARE JUST ON STANDBY.

NOW THE STANDBY WILL BE OVER AND WE WILL GET TO THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE FIRST GOAL TO REACH IN THE EFFORT, AND WE ARE ALMOST THERE NOW AFTER THESE YEARS. NEXT WEEK WILL SEE THE OPERATIONAL FUNDS START TO WORK, AND WE WILL HAVE LIVE PEOPLE AT THE END OF THE OFFICE LINES DIRECTING PEOPLE TO THE RIGHT DEPARTMENT. WHAT A WONDERFUL BLESSING THAT WILL BE TO FINALLY GET TO WORK.

THERE ARE MANY THINGS TO SPEAK TO, BUT THE IMPORTANT ONE IS I WILL DO WHAT I CAN TO HELP THOSE THAT ARE IN NEED INCLUDING MY DEAR BROTHER WHO FOR NO REASON HAD TO HAVE A PART OF HIS BODY TAKEN OUT. I AM ONLY ONE GUY RIGHT NOW, BUT JUST WAIT TILL WE START TO MOVE. THERE WILL BE MANY OF US HELPING OTHERS. AFTER ALL, IS THAT NOT OUR NATURAL BENT?

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY 0

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY! Today at 5:28 pm

WilliaminUSA

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Icon_online_en
OPEN LETTER TO THE GHOUL AND VERMIN ALONG WITH sUSAN, hOBIE, rAYLENE lARRY vUG AND THE REST OF THE VERMIN.
It's all bullshit you assholes. ray you turd, your husband must be rolling over in his grsave, you have deceived and abandoned his message. susan you moron...the landlord fixes the place when a tree falls you worthless lying idiot. 

Asswipe does this ever get old?:
WELL…WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE BANK DELAYS HAS DONE A STERLING JOB. BECAUSE OF THE DELAYS, SEVERAL CRITICAL PROJECTS AND PERSONAL PROBLEMS FOR QUITE A FEW OF US HAVE GONE THROUGH THE ROOF AND ARE UNRECOVERABLE. WE LOST SO MUCH BECAUSE OF THE DELAYS IT IS HARD TO EVEN THINK OF THEM NOW. YEARS OF KEEPING STABILITY DOWN THE DRAIN, AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT. THEY WON THIS ROUND.
They won so give up shitstain and get a job. You mention your total bullshit that you gave up a livelihood many years to help (scam) the 7 billion. Hopefully RMN will be history shortly and you can continue your bullshit on a much smaller platform. You are like jerry fallwell with no following, very comical.
Got any new pictures of dead people ghoul? Or their poor wonderful families who you try to feed of of?
The sun is coming up for all of us and we all know what that means to a ghoul and the rest of your vampire ghoul friends at RMN.

4-truth

4-truth

[img]http://www.dish-net.com/pix/zap5a.jpg[/img]
Like CNN, this isn't truth, consider this entertainment.
However, it's a pity that people fall for this.

Last edited by 4-truth on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

4POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Empty Strange Stuff.... Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:41 pm

4-truth

4-truth

Recently I contacted RMN (Hobie) and discussed the following questions:

Hello Hobie,
Most of the RMN articles seem to receive less than a thousand "views", with the average being about 500 views. Only the odd one receives more than a thousand. Even if it involves articles of great importance.

It therefor amazes me that ZAP / Poof's articles consistently receive well over two thousand views, usually between about 2500 and 3000 views.
Makes you wonder, if there are a lot of gullible people out there or whether the count is manipulated.

An hour later I wrote:
"While writing my earlier email to you, the "views" increased by another 100 while the number of "online users" had dropped to 70.
Even while writing this email, the total count increased by another 50."

When I noticed that the poofness posts have more than 2500 views I wondered. So I tried a minor experiment and hit the reload button a few times and sure enough, it just increased the count by double or even 5 times my reloads.
So to make sure that this wasn't a coincidence, I hit the reload button 4 more times and sure enough, the total count increased by 18. Makes me wonder....

Hobie responded:
"Thanks. :) I just tried it; I got the expected single-digit increase, so
I don't know what to make of your experience with it.

I think a lot of articles tell you all you might want to know just by the
Subject line. The Poofness updates, though, don't. :) You have to open them if you're at all interested in what Zap might have to say. There are people who come to RMN solely for the Sunday Poofness newsletter. RMN is often the first place those can be found, each week."

My questions to the OOM readers are;
Have other people noticed this too ?
And does Hobie get paid by the number of "clicks" ?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BINGO!
I have similar observations regarding RMN viewer counts. For example... anytime I go there I look to see how many they have online. The average count is usually around 100 or so. I then look at the number of viewers on line here and there are usually 2 to 3 times that. But when I look at my analytics numbers I do not have anywhere near the page views listed on the RMN stats provided on their homepage. How is that? Makes no sense so therefore either Google is not reporting my stats correctly or RMN is not. Such a weird discrepancy is impossible to miss.
Also every time someone clicks into any article here it goes up 1 view. So I or anyone, guest or member, could drive a threads count up by repeatedly clicking into that article. I assume RMN is set the same. So you bring an interesting point up 4truth. I also have noticed the glaringly different numbers that the Blabkowski panhandles receive.
Worthy of a mention is that if Hobie is not available the Zap crap does not get posted. I have seen that happen many times. I have always found it curious that not one of their other "agents" have that arrangement to post such important and timely hat in hands begathons out immediately. So far as I have noticed only Hobie has that honor. Probably because of the Omega trust connection? Who knows? Is there a financial remuneration to him or to RMN? Would not surprise me at all.

4-truth

4-truth

I asked Hobie whether he was ZAP and this is what he responded.

Hi,

I've been both hobie and Zapper ever since I joined RMN. Originally Zapper was "the sheriff" in the Reading Room, maintaining order and occasionally removing someone from the Agent team when that became necessary. After awhile the Agent team became "self-policing" and let all of them know that hobie and Zapper were the same person. Since then I'm
still Zapper but more in the role of sysadmin and technie.

Bottom line: I was Zapper for probably a decade or more before Zap appeared on the scene - and Zapper is not Zap. :)

Blessings.

--hobie

robert18

"WELL…WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE BANK DELAYS HAS DONE A STERLING JOB."
....your sick brain is behind it, Canadian convicted criminal babkowski and all those brainless people who ever send you any money can be really proud on how clever they are. CONGRATULATIONS MORONS!!!!. How does it feel to make a $ trillion investing $85 on ZIM ???? WOOOW!!!!...... POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY 2071176553

WilliaminUSA

The moron just posted. Must be desperate to post so much. 

another letter to the ghoul:
can you say KARMA shit stain?
THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL OTHERS, OUR TEAM MEMBERS ARE RECOVERING. A LOT OF US GOT HIT IN THE LAST WEEKS WITH A SERIES OF BIOLOGICAL EVENTS RANGING FROM SOME SORT OF FLU VIRUS TO ORGAN FAILURES. 

Hey shit stain you can't both save the world and hold a full time job because you are a loser who for many years has made empty promises. also who the F would eat a burger (as unhealthy as they are) that a ghoul has touched?
AND TO THOSE GUYS THAT WRITE IN TELLING US TO GET A JOB BECAUSE YOU HAVE SUFFERED YOURSELF AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY WE CAN NOT GO OUT AND DIG DITCHES OR FLIP BURGERS, I PUT IT TO YOU THAT TO DO THE WORK WE DO, WE CAN NOT HOLD DOWN SUCH JOBS AND DO WHAT WE DO. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO BOTH AT THE SAME TIME – IT REALLY IS.

MISS PHIPPS IS BACK FROM VACATION
i thought you a-holes were broke. why didn't the pig use the money for imaginary Mary, imaginary Bradd or the dirt can dougie?

3/26 is being prophasized as an important date by many and you moron will try to get on the coat tails of any event but judging by your prolific postings the money is running out for the ghoul.
what's next? another tree falls on the vermin susan's apartment and the landlord forces her to pay. will barney get's an inoperable ingrown toenail.

4-truth

4-truth

When I read the gibberish posted by the scammers, they deserve a cup.
Coffee cup that is.

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Gibberish

4-truth

4-truth

Reading the never ending sob stories, I can't help but think of the graphic below.

POOFness for MAR 24: STRANGE STUFF NONSTOP FROM THE GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY Luck3

WilliaminUSA

I really thought zappy had a brain, a twisted, psychopathic brain bt some grey matter. Apparently I was wrong. How can some "blind as a bat" type into the tiny cell phone keys? F-ing moron swindler must be coming to a dead end.

I woke up to zero access as they shut off the internet here. I am blind as a bat. Helping others was a priority so I'll let this go until too late. I was praying it would hold until the first funds arrived in the next days but it did not happen. I am desperate and have nowhere to turn to right now until the next day or two.
I am sending this through cell phone

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:THERE ARE MANY THINGS TO SPEAK TO, BUT THE IMPORTANT ONE IS I WILL DO WHAT I CAN TO HELP THOSE THAT ARE IN NEED INCLUDING MY DEAR BROTHER WHO FOR NO REASON HAD TO HAVE A PART OF HIS BODY TAKEN OUT.

What hospital is he staying in?

Is he allergic to flowers? If so, which ones?

Can we send him well wishes? How deep of a well is needed?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum