OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

4-truth

4-truth

Even as a teenager, I truly amazed myself with my telepathic gift. I remember demonstrating my abilities to my friends. I would say, see that girl over there, pointing at a girl about 100 feet away, waiting for the bus.
Watch me stare at her behind.

NOTE: Since she was standing with her back towards me, there was no way that she could see me.

After a few minutes you could see her getting uncomfortable, first looking around and then looking at her own backside. She then put her coat on and hid behind the bus stop shelter.

Next I discovered that people picked up on my thoughts, me just thinking about the cashier making a mistake, the woman would instantly say: I think I screwed up.

And then when I worked with a fellow who had the same abilities. Him and I would just "think" to each other, without actually talking. I would "think" pass me the hammer and he would. Or he would "think"  let's go for lunch and we would.

In later years, I would telepathically communicate with my pets. And to prove that I could do this, I would ask my friends to whisper a command in my ear and then I would repeat it in "thought". For example they would whisper for the dog to go to the kitchen, I would wait a few minutes and  then strongly "think" it and the dog would get up and go.
Currently my wife and I often communicate this way.

Does anyone else have experiences like that?

Last edited by 4-truth on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yes...
My parents also could talk to each other through their minds. He would walk into the house and hand her the milk... told her to stay out of his head. LOL
I used it also for bar games. Hardly ever had to pay for a drink. :)
I also can communicate with the creatures.
Many here on this site are very skilled. :)

4-truth

4-truth

I used it also for bar games. Hardly ever had to pay for a drink. :)

That reminds me of the time that I played games with a waitress.
Each time when she brought me a drink I dared her with a coin toss for the bill "double or nothing". I let her use her own coin and she could do the toss. In other words, I never touched the coin.
We did this a dozen times and she lost each & every time, at which point she got quite hostile with me.

When the bill reached about $50, I laid a hundred dollar bill on her tray and bet her again, she lost again !
I let her keep the hundred dollars, since it was just a game to me.

They say "must have - can't have", life should be played as a game.

And in order to have, one MUST be willing not to have.

Does anyone have thoughts about telepathy? Have2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum