OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say

“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say Professional-women-with-baby
There are only a handful of doctors in this country who know as much about vaccines as these parents do. Because once your child is injured by a vaccine, you’ll never stop researching it. – Board Certified Pediatrician Dr. Bob Zajac
Commentary by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
A very common tactic used by the corporate “mainstream” media, Big Pharma, and the government to try and convince the public that only uneducated people question vaccines, is to try and paint the debate as being between informed professionals, such as doctors and scientists, who they claim all agree that vaccines are safe and effective, and parents, particularly mothers, who are impassioned but ignorant when it comes to vaccine safety or efficacy.
We have spent considerable time debunking the first premise in this argument, and one can search and find many articles in our network with quotes and interviews from medical doctors and scientists who question vaccines.
The science is not settled.
But what about the second premise in this often-used argument? Are mothers really ignorant when discussing vaccine safety in regards to their children?
Who is the best “expert” to speak about the health of any given child, if not that child’s mother? And in today’s modern U.S. society, are not many of these mothers also among the doctors and scientists who speak out about vaccine safety?
Yes, they most certainly are, and we have featured many of these doctors and scientists here at Health Impact News.
Dr. Bob Zajac is a board-certified pediatrician who, by his own admission, used to be a “vaccine bully” who believed that parents that chose not to vaccinate were uninformed. But he began to notice that the patients in his practice who were not vaccinated, or “under-vaccinated,” tended to be healthier than those patients who followed the CDC vaccine schedule.
In an interview which we published on Health Impact News he states that since he received so little training in medical school regarding vaccines, he now reads about vaccines for about 1 hour every day.
But he works with moms who read about 10 hours a day regarding vaccines. He states:
They know more than I do.
He tells his fellow medical doctors:
To all medical doctors who are watching this: I am sure they (the parents) know more than you do (about vaccines).
There are only a handful of doctors in this country who know as much about vaccines as these parents do. Because once your child is injured by a vaccine, you’ll never stop researching it.
Watch the entire interview here.

The Crazy Mother Speaks Out

“They’re Just a Bunch of Crazy Mothers” – One #Crazymother Speaks Out and You Want to Hear What She has to Say Hillary-simpson-with-children
Hillary Simpson with her children. Image from Facebook.
One mother who has produced a video around the #crazymothers hashtag is Hillary Simpson.
As a mother of a vaccine injured child, the hardest comment to hear from people is when they say over and over again “Don’t listen to them. They’re just a bunch of #crazymothers.”
I am a mother. I am the one who knows the rhythm of my child’s heartbeat.
I am the one who gave life to this baby, no easy feat.
I am the baby’s first food, first sustenance in every sense of the word. Emotionally, physically, spiritually.
Whether the first or the third, I have what it means to survive, and thrive.
And now that they’ve grown a little, as a MOTHER, I know when they need to eat, or poop, or get a big hug.
I know when they are hiding, I know if they are lying. I know who hit who first without even trying.
I know how they like to sleep: one bundled up, one without covers, and one somewhere in between. I know all of their dreams.
I know how to keep them safe, how to read the emotion on their little face.
And most importantly…. I know what happened to my little boy. I know he had his shots one day at six months….
Watch what this #crazymother has to say:

https://youtu.be/34ZTWvkgiQE

Thanks to: http://vaccineimpact.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum