OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Rh Negative Celebrities EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rh Negative Celebrities

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rh Negative Celebrities Empty Rh Negative Celebrities Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:43 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rh Negative Celebrities

The following post will be updated frequenctly.
Please visit the original post of Rh Negative Celebrities on Facebook.

In this post I will add a few more here and there. Some are going to be very famous. Others you might have heard of, might have not.
As usual, you are free to add a comment if you have an addition to my list.
Disclaimer:
Our information is as good as the data we are receiving, so there can be no guarantee that is 100 percent.

Dan Ayckroyd
Rh Negative Celebrities Dan-Ayckroyd-AB-NegativeFilm actor and comedian Dan Ayckroyd is blood type AB negative. He also has webbed feet.
Stephanie Beacham
Rh Negative Celebrities Stephanie-BeachamStephanie Beacham (born 28 February 1947) is an English television, radio, film and theatre actress. She is known for her television roles in the BBC drama Tenko (1981–82), the ITV drama Connie (1985), and for playing Sable Colby in the ABC soap operas The Colbys (1985–87) and Dynasty (1988–89). Her film appearances include Dracula A.D. 1972, (1972), Schizo (1976) and Troop Beverly Hills (1989).
In an interview with The Telegraph, she has stated:
“When I ran out of money and had to sell my blood, it wasn’t good. Luckily my blood group is rhesus negative, so they gave me good money and I was able to get back home. I got about £20, which was enough to catch a city minibus that travelled across Yugoslavia and everywhere else while I read Ernest Hemingway.”
Benji Bronk
Rh Negative Celebrities O-negative-blood-Benji-Bronk-from-The-Howard-Stern-ShowHe started out as an intern on The Howard Stern Show. He is still with the show. He has mentioned on the air before that he is O negative and that his girlfriend’s mother is also O negative.
Kathy Buckley
Rh Negative Celebrities Kathy-Buckley-Regis-PhilbinComedienne Kathy Buckley, pictured here with another rh negative, has mentioned numerous times that she is rh negative.
Al Capone
Rh Negative Celebrities Al-CaponeLegendary crime boss Alphonse Gabriel Capone was blood type O negative.
Jimmy Carter
Rh Negative Celebrities Jimmy-carter-blood-type-a-negativeJames Earl Carter Jr. was the 39th President of the United States from 1977 to 1981. Jimmy Carter has donated gallons of blood in his lifetime — he even donated while serving in the White House. Carter has A negative blood.
Fidel Castro
Rh Negative Celebrities Fidel-CastroFidel Castro was blood type A negative.
Kurt Cobaine
Rh Negative Celebrities Kurt-CobainKurt Cobaine was O negative.
Johnny Depp
Rh Negative Celebrities Johnny-Depp-blood-type-B-negativeJohnny Depp’s blood type is B negative.
Leonardo DiCaprio
Rh Negative Celebrities Leonardo-DiCaprioLeonardo DiCaprio, another world famous actor, is blood type B negative as well.
Clint Eastwood
Rh Negative Celebrities Clint-Eastwood-rh-negativeClint Eastwood, one of the most respected actors and film directors of all times, is rh negative.
Mia Farrow
Rh Negative Celebrities Mia_Farrow_1964Her mother was Irish actress Maureen O’Sullivan. Her father, John Farrow, was from Australia. Her blood type is B negative.
Liam Gallagher
Rh Negative Celebrities Liam-Gallagher-o-negativeOasis’ Liam Gallagher is blood type O negative.
Noel Gallgher
Rh Negative Celebrities Liam-GallagherLiam’s brother Noel is also blood type O negative.
Ron Goldman
Rh Negative Celebrities Ronald_goldmanHe will always be remembered as one of the two murder victims of the 1994 killing which spawned the “Trial of the Century” in which O.J. Simpson, ex-husband of his friend and other victim Nicole Brown Simpson, stood trial. Nicole’s ex-husband, O. J. Simpson, was acquitted of their murders but was later found liable for the deaths in a civil trial. Within the court proceedings it was revealed that his blood type was O negative.
Steve Guttenberg
Rh Negative Celebrities Steve-GuttenbergThe “Police Academy” series has put him on the map. His blood type is B negative.
Jimi Hendrix
Rh Negative Celebrities Jimi-Hendrix-blood-type-O-negativeWoodstock legend Jimi Hendrix was blood type O negative.
Jim Henson
Rh Negative Celebrities Jim-Henson-rh-negative-O-universal-donorJim Henson, legendary creator of “The Muppets” was also blood type O negative.
Mick Hucknall
Rh Negative Celebrities Mickhucknall-300x151Singer of Simply Red, recently referred to himself on his Twitter account as Celtic, Basque, Ashkenazi with rhesus negative blood and fire.
Mick Jagger
Rh Negative Celebrities Mick-Jagger-AB-NegativeRock legend Mick Jagger is blood type AB negative.
Jenna Jameson
Rh Negative Celebrities Jenna-Jameson-blood-type-A-negativeJenna Jameson has recently informed me that her blood type is A negative.
Janis Joplin
Rh Negative Celebrities Janis-JoplinLegendary performer Janis Joplin was also blood type O negative.
Kerli
Rh Negative Celebrities Kerli-rh-negativeHer name is Kerli Kõiv. She goes by Kerli and is a singer from Estonia. On her Twitter account she has previously mentioned that she is rhesus negative.
John Lennon
Rh Negative Celebrities John-Lennon-blood-type-O-negativeJohn Lennon, another legendary musician who died much too young, was also blood type O negative.
Daisy Lowe
Rh Negative Celebrities Daisy-Lowe-O-negativeDaisy Lowe, daughter of Gavin Rossdale, is blood type O negative as her father.
Loretta Lynn
Rh Negative Celebrities Loretta-LynnIn her book, “Coal Miner’s Daughter”, she [url=https://books.google.co.za/books?id=HbIgGj1dMZUC&pg=PA61&lpg=PA61&dq=loretta+lynn+rhesus+negative&source=bl&ots=vP6lOcYMz9&sig=woOGzELG5LLKYcFb6A1v42dWICg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjamo71ivbTAhWoLsAKHS6sCOUQ6AEIJTAA#v=onepage&q=loretta lynn rhesus]mentions being rh negative and finding out during her pregnancy[/url].
Bob Marley
Rh Negative Celebrities Bob-Marley-Mick-Jagger-rh-negativeRobert Nesta Marley (left, with Mick Jagger and Peter Tosh) was a Jamaican music legend of British, African and Syrian Jewish descent. He died at the early age of 36. His blood type was B negative.
Heather Mills
Rh Negative Celebrities Heather-MillsIn a December 2002 interview, Heather Mills mentioned that she had been “previously identified as having an O rhesus negative blood type, when in fact she was A rhesus negative”.
Marilyn Monroe
Rh Negative Celebrities Marilyn-Monroe-blood-type-AB-negativeNorma Jeane Mortenson, better known as film legend Marilyn Monroe, was blood type AB negative.
Jim Morrison
Rh Negative Celebrities Jim-Morrison-rh-negativeJim Morrison, short-lived singer from “The Doors” was blood type O negative.
Jack Nicholson
Rh Negative Celebrities Jack-Nicholson-blood-type-B-negativeJack Nicholson is yet another world famous actor whose blood type is B negative.
Barack Obama

Rh Negative Celebrities Barack-Obama-blood-type-AB-rhesus-negativeNow ex-President Barack Obama is blood type AB negative.
Ozzy Osbourne
Rh Negative Celebrities Ozzy-Osbourne-O-negativeJohn Michael “Ozzy” Osbourne is blood type O negative. His mtDNA haplogroup is T2.
Regis Philbin
Rh Negative Celebrities Regis-Philbin-O-Negative-and-BasqueOn one of his shows, television innovator Regis Philbin has mentioned that his blood type is O negative and that he is of Basque ancestry.
Suzi Quatro

Rh Negative Celebrities Suzi-quatroSuzi Quatro, once called the female version of Elvis and a frequent guest on “Happy Days”, is blood type AB negative.
More here on Facebook: Rhesus Negative Celebrities
Christiano Ronaldo
Rh Negative Celebrities Cristiano-Ronaldo-O-negative-blood-donorSoccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is O negative and a regular blood donor.
Gavin Rossdale
Rh Negative Celebrities Gavin-rossdale-o-negativeGavin Rossdale, lead singer of Bush and coach on ITV’s The Voice UK, is blood type O negative.
Haile Selassie I
Rh Negative Celebrities Haile-selassie-queen-elizabeth-300x238Haile Selassie I, born Tafari Makonnen Woldemikael and seen here with Queen Elizabeth II from a 1954 visit to England, was the last emperor of Ethiopia from the “House of Solomon” which many believe made him a direct descendant of legendary King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. The Rastafarian movement was based on and born with him taking the thrown (“ras” is Amharic for “head”, as in “head of state” and Tafari was his birth name). He died in 1975 at the age of 83 which now many believe was actually a murder by strangulation. His blood type was B negative.
Britney Spears
Rh Negative Celebrities Britney-Spears-A-negative-blood-typeThe world knows her name. And now we know her blood type: A negative.
Peter Steele
Rh Negative Celebrities Peter-Steele-O-NegativePetrus Thomas Ratajczyk, professionally known as Peter Steele, was the lead singer of the gothic metal group Type O Negative. O negative was also his blood type. He passed at the age of 48 in 2010, but remains a cult figure to his fans to this day. His ancestry was Russian, Polish, Norwegian, Scottish and Irish.
Sharon Stone
Rh Negative Celebrities Sharon-stoneSharon recently “came out” as being “one of us”.
O.J. Simpson
Rh Negative Celebrities OJ-SimpsonYes, you can go through the court documents to find out that he is blood type A negative.
Niki Taylor
Rh Negative Celebrities Niki-Taylor-O-negativeAfter a terrible car accident leaving her in a 6 week coma in 2001, O negative Supermodel Niki Taylor met the 15 O negative blood donors she received blood from and became a regular blood donor herself.
Donald Trump
Rh Negative Celebrities Donald-Trump-rhesus-negativeCurrent President Donald Trump is of German and Scottish ancestry and also rhesus negative.
Lana Turner
Rh Negative Celebrities Lana-TurnerAccording to her adopted daughter, Chery Crane, when speaking on Larry King Live, the legendary film actress was also rhesus negative.
Charles, Prince of Wales
Rh Negative Celebrities Prince-Charles-Blood-Type-O-NegativeAccording to this Time Magazine article from 1985, Prince Charles is blood type O negative:
“The regal donor of the precious stuff was Prince Charles, 36, who has become the first member of the royal family ever to give blood, in his case, O Rh-negative.”
Who did I miss?

Thanks to: http://www.rhesusnegative.net

2Rh Negative Celebrities Empty Re: Rh Negative Celebrities Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:32 pm

4-truth

4-truth

Although only famous in my own mind, I'm also an A neg.
And I am quite proud of my mental abilities.

I consider myself an alien hybrid....

Rh Negative Celebrities Alien2

3Rh Negative Celebrities Empty Re: Rh Negative Celebrities Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:55 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL

Rh Negative Celebrities 1686750091

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum