OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
At Versus To… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
At Versus To… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
At Versus To… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
At Versus To… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
At Versus To… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
At Versus To… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
At Versus To… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
At Versus To… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
At Versus To… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
At Versus To… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
At Versus To… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
At Versus To… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
At Versus To… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
At Versus To… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
At Versus To… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
At Versus To… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
At Versus To… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
At Versus To… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
At Versus To… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
At Versus To… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
At Versus To… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
At Versus To… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

At Versus To…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1At Versus To… Empty At Versus To… Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:32 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

At Versus To…

April 28, 2018 / Visionkeeper

At Versus To… Gossip-minds-people-pride-favim-com-3413399
Photo Source:
Having sadly been witness to this past year of disgraceful exhibitions of low energy ugliness on constant display in this country, I have reached my saturation point. I actually reached it a long time ago and have just been trying to exist as best I can with it all. There comes a time, however, when staying silent and buried in your own little world no longer applies. I don’t know what you may feel about Kanye West, like him or hate him, God bless him for starting the conversation about free thinking and waking up to our reality and most importantly for standing up for himself. I for one am very undone by how far backwards it seems we are sliding. Humanity is supposed to be advancing at this time, moving forward and rising up and yet judging from the rhetoric being whipped up into a frenzy these days, it’s obvious we are not moving forward! This is not okay with me, I know what we can BE given the opportunity and I won’t settle for becoming anything less. I live in this country too! I refuse to live in a country where leaders destroy a man’s reputation and career for political gain. Disgusting!
It’s time for Washington to clean up its act! It has become humiliatingly embarrassing having to watch the small mindedness of politicians and the elite. They are so consumed by their lust for power and greed they can’t even see the reality of what is going on. Half the people right now are advancing in their consciousness and the other half is mired in the muck of their own ignorance. They have not a scintilla of understanding about the power of words and the damage they create. I doubt they even care. I DO care and what I care about is our struggle to move humanity forward, but we are being held back by backwards thinking.
If one listens closely to the conversations today they can clearly see that a large part of humanity talks AT people rather than talking TO them. The only thoughts in their heads are about what they will say next and are they right! It’s amazing to see so many wrong people trying to convince all others they are right! All of this non sense is a huge distraction to our journey of advancing humanity forward. It’s time for it all to stop so we can get on with why we are here. To make the world a better place when we leave than it was when we came in. Right now we are failing miserably. As good old Dr. Phil always likes to say, “Someone has to be the hero here”…Meaning someone has to stop having to be right and find the courage to apologize and be the catalyst for change.
It is past time for us to be taking about our ideas on how best we can create change, become better people, make the world a better place and have peace. The people want peace! Maybe not the leaders and the elite, but the people do damn it! So I just want to say thank you to Kanye for starting the discussion and I hope with his status in the world he will use it to help humanity grow up! It’s time for humanity to raise its consciousness at long last and get out of the gutter.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum