OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article… “The Alliance is not Trump”, “Could MOAB be next week”, and “Intel from David Seaman”

Posted on 2018/04/29 by Kauilapele
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  David_wilcock_headshot_161220_200_4David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  David_seaman_headshot_b_200_1Here is another multi-update to David Wilcock’s recent article (this is also at the end of Part 2), and it is full of a few fascinating items. One is related to the Q posting recently posted.
“As is always expected in any instance of discussing the current President of the US, we get a raft of incredibly upset people writing in about it… be clear that the Republicans are dirty as hell, just like the Democrats…
Even if Trump were completely not in the picture, the Alliance would still be doing what they are doing. Please remember that. What the Alliance is doing is breaking down the walls of secrecy against a murderous, Satanic force.
“Once those walls come down, we will have a mass public awakening unlike anything even imaginable. That includes the forbidden technology. There are MANY factions of the Alliance that have nothing to do with the US president or his administration either. Everyone is fighting and dying TOGETHER, and overlooking their differences, for the greater good… the players have serious flaws, but it IS working.
“…COULD “MOAB” BE NEXT WEEK?… at the EXACT SECOND that I hit the question mark, David Seaman texted me. He said, “Time schedule moved up. This week. Should be some big disclosures re… Cabal this week.” Other specifics I will refrain from for operational security.
“[Q post] Apr 29 2018 11:17:29… The hard part is coming to an end. The next phase will bring JUSTICE. Q+… Right after I uploaded this and went to check on it, starting at the front page, there was a four-digit synchronicity in the hit counter. [88887] …the original Q post about the MOAB had a “quint” [quart?] on it as well, 1133332…
“…JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE… with David Seaman and heard a variety of things he is getting from his own insiders… He said that some very major disclosures were planned for this past week, but were held off because of Korea.… the Korea situation resolved into these peaceful accords much faster than had been anticipated.As a result, the decision was made to allow a “news cycle” to play out where this was absorbed by the public before moving to the next step.
“…this coming week should be… Interesting.”
—————————————————————
UPDATE SUNDAY MORNING… (4-29-18)
UPDATE SUNDAY MORNING: THE ALLIANCE IS NOT TRUMP
As is always expected in any instance of discussing the current President of the US, we get a raft of incredibly upset people writing in about it.
Look. I get it. This is not the guy you wanted. He has made many mistakes and upset great numbers of people. His personality is not like mine.
Let’s also be clear that the Republicans are dirty as hell, just like the Democrats.

There are just as many NAMBLA members in Congress from either party. [North American Man-Boy Love Association.]
Even if Trump were completely not in the picture, the Alliance would still be doing what they are doing. Please remember that.
What the Alliance is doing is breaking down the walls of secrecy against a murderous, Satanic force.
This plan has been in place since the 1950s just within the American components. Foreign components have been working on it since the 1700s.
THE PAYOFF IS TREMENDOUS
Once those walls come down, we will have a mass public awakening unlike anything even imaginable. That includes the forbidden technology.
There are MANY factions of the Alliance that have nothing to do with the US president or his administration either.
Everyone is fighting and dying TOGETHER, and overlooking their differences, for the greater good.
Heavy losses are being sustained. The effort is very imperfect, the players have serious flaws, but it IS working.
As Corsi said, and as I heard independently, the Alliance approached Trump because they felt they had no other choice short of a direct military coup.
You don’t have to like the man. Let’s just be willing to reflect on the possibility that this could all be leading to a massive Disclosure.
If you can even entertain the idea as a philosophical exercise, you might be surprised by how the dots connect.
UPDATE SUNDAY AFTERNOON: COULD “MOAB” BE NEXT WEEK?
I just had a very, very impressive synchronicity.
I wrote the above headline, and at the EXACT SECOND that I hit the question mark, David Seaman texted me.
He said, “Time schedule moved up. This week. Should be some big disclosures re… Cabal this week.”
Other specifics I will refrain from for operational security.
This was truly jaw-dropping.
Here is what I was about to post from the latest Q Anon briefings:
https://qanonposts.com/
Apr 28 2018 22:52:19 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 1229092>1228857 Godspeed, Patriot(s). Stay strong. Stay united. BOOM week ahead. Q
Apr 29 2018 11:17:29 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 1233553
>>1233458 … The hard part is coming to an end. The next phase will bring JUSTICE. Q+
ANOTHER INTERESTING BIT OF SYNCHRONICITY FOR DESSERT

Right after I uploaded this and went to check on it, starting at the front page, there was a four-digit synchronicity in the hit counter.
Probably the guides were trying to hit the “quint” of 88,888, and didn’t quite make it, but this was close enough:
David Wilcock 4-29-18 MORE Updates to his recent article…  H2_88887
Also notice that the original Q post about the MOAB had a “quint” on it as well, 1133332, and there was a numerical synchronicity in the time of the follow up also:
Apr 21 2018 15:10:43 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 1133332
What will next week hold? MOAB. Q
Apr 21 2018 15:15:51 Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 1133464
Fire up those Memes! Please stand by. On the clock. Ready to play? MOAB incoming. Q
UPDATE: JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE…
I just got off the phone with David Seaman and heard a variety of things he is getting from his own insiders.
Most of what is going on he could not talk about over electronic communication, which I totally understood.
He said that some very major disclosures were planned for this past week, but were held off because of Korea.
Apparently, the Korea situation resolved into these peaceful accords much faster than had been anticipated.
As a result, the decision was made to allow a “news cycle” to play out where this was absorbed by the public before moving to the next step.
Unless some other very strange and unexpected things happen, this coming week should be….
Interesting.
ONE MORE
One more update: I Tweeted a clarification about the latest Ancient Aliens episode and found another Tweet with the scene in question from Zoolander 2.
That Tweet has now been embedded into this article, with a red Update headline, where Zoolander 2 is discussed.
Right after I uploaded it, this is where the hit counter was [90555]:

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum