OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 Anna210

"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18

5/04/2018 09:21:00 AM   
Entry Submitted by Jo Ana at 9:11 AM EDT on May 4, 2018

Wow! On a site where all or most of us have a view regarding the RV that differs with the majority of humanity, Anna gets slammed! Because her view of an RV is different from most of us here? I have to say to those haters on here.....grow up! Do you enjoy being criticized by others for believing in the RV? I hope not. So then why criticize a woman who has done more to free the slaves (us) than anyone else in our history for having a different opinion than yours? In America, we are supposed to have free speech. I would hope that here on DC, we would allow any person can to say whatever they want to without being ripped to shreds. And basing that ripping on another anonymous alleged human called Virgo Triad??? Good Lord!! Just when I thought I'd already heard the most stupid thing possible. Surprise, surprise.

Look, Anna can't stop an RV with her opinion, and I support her right to have an opinion that differs from mine on this topic. I believe that the Iraq RV is imminent, but since I'm not God I can't guarantee that. As always, time will tell. And in defence of Anna's comments, for those who can read you have discovered that she has a plan to distribute the world assets that now belong to the people of the United States of America (unincorporated) because of her efforts for us, the people. She's merely saying that all those incorporated governments are now debtors to us, and her plan to distribute these assets which now belong to us will take the place of a GCR which would likely never happen because getting 209 people, let alone countries, to agree on anything is nearly impossible. Her plan to provide an essential sum of money monthly for basics to every one of us in the world, and then additional money for investments, etc seems like a pretty appealing idea to me.

And she's right. If our government hasn't cut some kind of deal with Iraq, as suggested by many, our becoming wealthy overnight could very well cause a crisis of inflation. I don't believe that will happen because I believe there is a backdoor deal to prevent that but again, time will tell.

We live in a world with very few heroes. I dearly cherish my few- Anna, Neil Keenan, President Trump, Frank Villa, and our Patrick. Each of these people has a real name, and we can contact any of them. Is that true for Virgo Triad... really?? Anna's given name is Anna Marie Reitzinger, and she uses a version of that name, Anna Von Reitz, as a pen name, I believe, and you can find her email, mailing address, and phone number on her website. Can someone give me Virgo Triad's phone number please?

it's way past time to learn how to differentiate the sh*t from the shinola. Wise up.

Thanks to: https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

Jo Ana wrote:

Look, Anna can't stop an RV with her opinion

You are confusing her with that mysterious internet cabal agent.....OOM LADY

Her meddling has stopped the RV, confirmed from Sedona

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I know right?!!!!
Hey Anna... STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY THUNDER!
"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 1628498548 "So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 1628498548 "So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 1628498548 "So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 1628498548

"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 5aec89a683cd4

bs4ever

bs4ever

He looks familiar....This Island Earth 1955

"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 Fuller10

topspin2

Hmmmm, Purps again ayyyy....One must always keep an eye on her and her shenanigans....And, I have a feeling she is about to transition into another language. Tis true, Ayyyyy Purps?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EH????

"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 2488351696

"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 Dancing-around-maypole-midsummer-gothenburg-sweden-june-unknown-dancers-traditional-swedish-dress-celebration-60181070

"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18 Stock-photo-gothenburg-sweden-june-unknown-dancers-in-traditional-swedish-dress-dancing-around-the-322416992

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum