OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” Kauilapele_hand_toward_andromeda

Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!”

Posted on 2018/05/05 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” Kp_170707_kilauea_purple_light_240_28All the things happening on the Big Island, with the lava flowing to new locations, laying new foundations, sporting or here and there and consuming that which does not move out of its way… To me, it’s all planetary. But it’s far more than just a “physical 3D” thing. It’s a consciousness thing.
So much has been (is being) exposed about this and that on the outer, and also about this and that in the inner. What’s going on inside, reflects to the outside. And we attract the outer to reflect the inner. That’s happened so much to me this past couple years that I’m taking this now as the new “normal”.
The planet’s going through this as a whole, as a community of humanity, and even though some of those “humanity” groups we may perceive as “crazy” or “nuts”, to me it’s all part of the process. We’re seeing things in a new light, from a more conscious and awakened state.
And that’s a great thing to behold. And a great thing to be a part of.
So I say, “Enjoy the ride and enjoy the view!!”
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Communication 5-4-18… “Ever just want to step out of all this ‘Decrappification viewing’?”

Posted on 2018/05/04 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” Kp_180129_mauna_kea_200_5I have. Many times.
The “decrappification” of this planet is, in my view, going on full steam at this point. And although I feel drawn to post a thing or two about some of the “decrappifications” that are happening, there’s times when I’ve wanted to just throw all of this “reporting on it” business out the window.
And how do you describe any of it to people who are still (very likely) asleep? To any of it? And how do you convince people who have been so completely in the belief system that “Trump is the devil and a racist and a womanizer and can’t do anyone any good anywhere anyhow”?
My response to that is, “Why would I ever consider trying to do that?”
Leave them alone, and they will come home.
I’m going to eventually be receiving Guidance about my own next steps, and/or “Arena of Operation”, I sense, within the next few weeks. I feel that patience, and living one moment at a time, are keys.
I mean, really, this is a lot more fun that being in a place where it appeared nothing was going on to clear the “crappifiers” out… you know, the Bush years, Clinton years, Bush, Jr. years, Obama years… But now the “fun” has really begun, and the “Clearance Sale” is happening. As Queen Elizabeth once did not say, “I AM amused”. (actually, the QE apparently may not have said anything like “We are not amused”… but I find it more fun believing she did!)
So we shall move on. One day at a time, one moment at a time, one earthquake at a time, one new lava breakout at a time.
It ain’t boring over here, baby!!
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum