OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It - 5.7.18

5/07/2018 02:31:00 AM
Entry Submitted by One Who Is Living It at 1:42 AM EDT on May 7, 2018

“Why do we need to provide a sample of the agreement ZAP put online? Once ZAP received the sample we develop, he is going to post them with a link to download them, outlining the documents and there purpose?”

I don’t understand. If I can take what he has provided and “massage it” to fit my needs, why would I want him to post it? Is if for editing? Is it for funding from him or other entities on IDC with prosperity packages? The message below is what is in question.

“WHEN I AM PROVIDED WITH THE SAMPLE VERBIAGE OF AGREEMENTS THAT CAN BE USED WITH SOME MASSAGING BY YOUR ATTORNEY OR YOURSELF IF YOU ARE COMPETENT TO HANDLE YOUR OWN AFFAIRS, I WILL POST THEM WITH A LINK TO WHERE THEY CAN BE DOWNLOADED AND A SPECIAL MESSAGE OUTLINING THE DOCUMENTS AND THEIR PURPOSE.”

Why? Why do I want my contracts online? I don’t get the purpose. Can you ask ZAP to be more specific in the purpose. I understood him to say initially,

“I WAS TOLD THAT THE MESSAGE IS A LIST OF POINTS TO BE IMPLEMENTED BY ALL CURRENCY EXCHANGERS. I WAS ALSO INFORMED THAT THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THE BANKS WILL AGREE TO THE POINTS AS BELOW ALTHOUGH THEY ARE LEGAL. . .”

Then why are we developing them if we are currency exchangers? Can we modify the NDA’s? Is this a contract that can be used as a cookie cut out for us to add to whatever they put in front of us? If we don’t agree to their wording because we don’t want to be “raped” and they probably won’t agree to this draft, what are our options? I need clarity on his message please.

One Who Is Living It

Thanks to: https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

"ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It 1628498548 bat boy  "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It 1628498548

4-truth

4-truth

"ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It Zap-abortion

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

bigclap  "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It 1628498548  "ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It 1628498548

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh I wanted to mention to you 4truth...

last night after I posted the Zap crap I clicked back onto RMN and in minutes there was 579 views on it with 80 people on line. LOL Too funny! They click bump Ghoulkowski's bs! I wonder what the motive is with that? huh....

4-truth

4-truth

My guess is that there is some kind of scam going on with "pay per click".

Same with Mr Ed.

"ZAP Why? Forgive my Ignorance!" by One Who Is Living It Zap-ass

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum