OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bs4ever

bs4ever

Firearm information channels to be precise

Bloke on the range was one. Baed in Switzerland he had a list of inoffensive comparison and information videos on his channel. Now removed 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9k2WzcJ1kUMl4KIwNQwrFA/feed

The content can be seen here on another channel, in fact I was watching the latest one about Enfield rifles earlier

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLTsr5AXoX231ZHw8ISLUVritjeqpYS0k

Here is image capture of appeal denied

https://www.facebook.com/Blokeontherange/

Looks like the move to censure those sharing information is well under way then

bs4ever

bs4ever

Looks like Mike has his channel back

Victory for the little man or outbreak of normality within youtube?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Fight the Censorship and Corruption by YouTube and Google & Retain Your Right to Free Speech [videos]
Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels Google-youtube-300x220
What do we need to do to get the attention of the Independent Media? You’re sitting ducks. Videos and channels are being stricken from the Internet at a record pace.
Some of our best real news sources are disappearing at the whim of Google and YouTube. Monopolies can do that.
People tell me they are unable to subscribe to Starship Earth and I know I am not getting the notifications of new posts from some of the blogs and websites where I have subscribed.
Publishers are wondering where their subscribers are going. The following video will introduce the harsh reality if you are unaware.
This is a war, my friends. The censorship is unparalleled. They pretend to have “community guidelines” but in reality, there are none. They strike at will to silence the opposition—the real news. They have the legalese to make it sound legitimate and for the good of the “community”—but in reality, none of that matters to them. They only want to stifle the truth.
In the past week I went through all the YouTube channels where I subscribed, which was just over one hundred, and a dozen of them had been removed. That’s just me—one person. There are hundreds of channels I don’t even know about that may have been affected with either short-term (two week) suspensions, or all out full removal , or at the very least a video or two removed.
If you upload videos to YouTube and you strive to disseminate the truth, you could be next.
What happened to “freedom of speech”? Who cares? The deep state is lawless and do whatever they like. They possess such vast wealth that they can break any rule, any law, the constitution, and know they can pay their corrupt lawyers to go to court and either intimidate, win or bribe the plaintiff, some times.
If you have a YouTube account, consider this a warning that unless you migrate to a censorship-free platform, your freedom of speech and/or your livelihood could be at risk very soon. Tomorrow, even.
We urge you to be proactive rather than reactive. There are alternatives. If you are committed to bringing the truth to the world and bypassing the mainstream media, you need to take action now, or risk leaving your subscribers stranded and your bank account severely impacted.
Do you monetize your channel? If so, you need to watch the video below. The strong-arm tactics of the G-monster and their bosom buddy T-tube are no longer just subtle and threatening—they are the police state of the Internet. They will throw your channel into jail without so much as an if-you-please.
If you sign an agreement, legal or not, you agree to the terms are are then bound by them. In court, you don’t have a leg to stand on. Best course of action I believe is, don’t sign anything. Best course of action: don’t deal with them at all. Period. Remove their source of revenue.
Natasha has some experience with taking G/YT to court. The following are her observations and recommendations. It’s shocking what these bullies are attempting to pull off.

https://youtu.be/ES70ompQJw0

https://youtu.be/ZRngYR24nks

Mike Adams, the Health Ranger has created one substitute FREE platform for video that will soon be ready to go live. Check it out. There are others, but this is a good start.

Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 10:55:43 AM
Subject: REAL.video update from Adams – the revolution in online speech arrives July 4th

I wanted to give you a quick update on REAL.video and the progress we’re making toward the July 4th launch of this Youtube alternative platform for speech and liberty.
If you haven’t already requested a content channel, visit https://REAL.video right now and submit the simple form.
As YouTube censorship continues to accelerate, we’re seeing many thousands of content creators request channels on REAL.video. We plan to approve nearly all of them, starting with pre-launch approvals in June. Because we manually review each account request, we thank you for your patience during this roll out phase as we review and approve thousands of content accounts.
This project is on schedule for a July 4th launch. Once it’s launched, you’ll be able to upload your entire video library without fear of it being censored by the Orwellian tech giants like Google and YouTube.
Upload your entire library where you won’t be censored…
Remember that we actively welcome video content in categories like news and commentary, natural medicine, self-reliance and prepping, firearms and survival, comedy and satire, food and healthy living, science and technology, and much more.
REAL.video is being built to support over one billion video views per month. It has all the features you might expect in a professionally-built video hosting community such as video embeds, adaptive playback on mobile devices, video management, traffic reporting and much more. Most importantly, you won’t be banned just because some “snowflake” finds your videos to be offensive. Our view is that if somebody is “offended” by your video, they don’t have to watch it, right? In fact, we’re going to run contests for “the most offensive video of the week” just to exercise the boundaries of the First Amendment.
In terms of generating earnings from your videos, you can have your own sponsors for your videos, and you can promote them in your video content and the description text. There are many video sponsorship networks actively arranging sponsors for popular YouTube hosts right now, and we anticipate many of those will begin to work with REAL.video channels once we launch. (Your relationship with them is your own business, we don’t get in the middle of that and we don’t demand a cut or anything. You work directly with them.)
In summary, remember that YouTube doesn’t believe you should have a right to speak (or to even exist). They are hoping to overrun society with their twisted brand of authoritarian thought control by banning all forms of speech they don’t like. Obviously, we must join together to halt techno-tyranny and censorship, and one of the best ways to do that is to build and use our own platforms, run by trusted, pro-liberty individuals who genuinely care about protecting the First Amendment.
That’s what REAL.video is all about. Get ready for a revolution in online video, and prepare for the day when you don’t have to censor yourself and can finally speak the whole truth without being censored by YouTube tyrants (and Facebook globalists).
This is going to be the best Independence Day ever…
Request your video channel now by completing the simple form at https://REAL.video
– Mike Adams
Founder, REAL.video

As an Internet author and publisher, it may very well come to the point very soon where I will no longer share videos from YouTube because they could be removed at any moment, leaving my blog posts incomplete. I don’t have the resources to constantly check older posts to ensure the videos are still intact.
I urge Truthers to move their material to an alternate platform as soon as possible. There is no time to lose. Understandably, it is time-consuming and inconvenient, but if no one sees the productions you’ve put your heart and soul into researching and producing, it’s all for nought.
I had multiple Google accounts for mail, and ran Google Adsense ads on this blog. I have eliminated all of those. There is always another way. It’s a pain in the butt to do it, but you know, it feels really good once it’s done. It’s the essence of freedom, and it smells great.
We don’t need them; but they have made it so convenient they hope we’ll just take the crap and stay on. I’ve made my stand. How about you?  ~ BP

Thanks to BP at: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum