OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide Empty Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:50 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide

Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide 180417110646-explore-parts-unknown-seattle-01-exlarge-169

CNN’s Anthony Bourdain has committed suicide at the age of 61, according to the network.
CNN released the following statement on the death of the “Parts Unknown” host early Friday morning:
It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain. His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time.
Bourdain was found unresponsive in his French hotel room, where he was preparing to film an upcoming episode of “Parts Unknown.”
Reactions quickly poured in from across the internet.
This is a developing situation. Please check back for more updates.
Neil deGrasse Tyson‏Verified account @neiltyson

A friend of @StarTalkRadio. A friend of Food & Culture. A friend to us all. Anthony Bourdain, RIP. (1956-2018).
Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide DfKlhXmX0AAwQP1
4:25 AM - 8 Jun 2018

http://dailycaller.com

2Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide Empty Re: Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:54 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

I feel like I should comment on his death. I get many calls a year from people of all ages who have done what is called dreaming medicines.

These medicines include: peyote, DMT and Ayawasca. 

Even though Anothony took the aya both times shown on his show with a true medicine person or shaman, the effects on people can be hard to deal with.

When you go into the dreaming worlds and you see and feel things, good and bad, even if the experience is good it can have bad after haunting on people. 

Those places have long after affects on us and sometimes do not encourage us in life in the 3D and we have a stronger desire to leave this world than before taking it. 

It took me 5 years to recover from a ceremonial DMT travel where I felt and undulated in ecstasy with the know Thing, The Nothing, The No Thing. 

I was beyond upset after an physical hour of travel. I could not get back in my body and I had no idea how I was going to continue here after What I learned and felt. 

For 6 months after I was a complete wreck, cried hysterically all the time. 

Just wanted to comment...

Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

3Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide Empty Re: Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Bridgett. Glad you found your way back.

Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide 1678225693

4Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide Empty Re: Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Glad to be back had a nano chemtrail cold for 6 weeks, first 3 weeks was bad. I tossed all kinds of alternative stuff at it until it finally started to retreat. For those out there getting it, a few things collidal silver, ldm 100, MCT oil, moringa, CBD oil, Mullen extract and grapefruit seed extract, were the top things I used just in case. Since it went on for a long time you can only really use an alternative product for like 5 days, then you need to switch. CBD oil and MCT oil I take and took every day with the cold. But did collidal silver and mullen extract together 3 or 4 times a day, then after 5 days switched to ldm 100 and mullen extract and then after 5 days took grapefruit seed extract. I use moringa daily in food. then I would start over with silver and mullen, then 5 days switch and switch until it was gone. It is a nasty, nasty cold and could kill, nano bug. 

I first got it in my eye, then once i battle that it went into my lungs like a croop, then it went into my ears and then sinuses. It moved and regenerated.

Stay well out there, 

Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum