OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why
By
Strange Sounds
-
Jun 10, 2018

These mystery booms are being reported across the USA and the UK, but nobody really knows why they are happening. Do you? Here the latest news reports for June 2018:

Another mystery explosion in Bucks County, Pennsylvania:

Yet another mysterious explosion has rocked an upper Bucks County community. Neighbors say the loud noise woke them up early Thursday morning in Milford Township. There’s a noticeable hole in the ground off Brick Tavern Road. This is the latest in a string of more than 20 explosions that the FBI and local police are investigating between Bucks and Lehigh counties. Could it be a meteor hitting the ground, or just another tannerite explosion… – 6abc

What was that? Loud boom heard and felt from northern Arkansas to south central Missouri

Did you hear it Wednesday? That loud boom. So loud in fact that people in northern Arkansas and south central Missouri heard it and were all asking the same question around noon Wednesday. What was that boom?It was just a loud boom,” Richard Harrell said. “I thought it kind of sounded like a bomb,” Sadie Hutchinson added. “It felt like somebody actually ran into the building,” told Michael Romero. And the mystery continues… – KY3

Mystery ‘explosion’ sound leaves residents in Ruthin baffled

Residents in the Ruthin area were woken in night to sound of a loud bang and a flash of light. It was most probably a meteor, what do you think? – Daily Post
Mystery booms shake US and UK, but nobody knows why Mystery-booms-1The mystery booms continue

WHAT COULD THEY BE?

The cause of most of the booms remains a mystery, although several explanations have been suggested.
1) Sonic booms
A sonic boom is the sound associated with the shock waves created by an object traveling through the air faster than the speed of sound – such as supersonic aircrafts.
Sonic booms generate significant amounts of sound energy, sounding like an explosion to the human ear.
2) Military exercises
Many unexplained loud noises can be put down to military training, either at Army or Naval bases or in remote areas used for such exercises.
3) Controlled explosions
A controlled explosion is a method for detonating or disabling a suspected explosive device, such as bags left at train stations.
4) Unusual weather
Many loud noises link back to unusual weather events, such as electrical storms or thunder storms.
5) Meteors
Large meteors passing above Earth often produce shock waves that can be heard as a sonic boom.
6) Sound amplified from aircraft
Some have suggested that the sound was due to inversion – a phenomenon that occurs when a layer of warm air sits over a layer of cooler air, magnifying the sound of an aircraft miles away.
7) Aliens
Some conspiracy theorists claim that the mysterious booms are noises created by aliens – although there is no evidence to support this.

Thanks to: http://strangesounds.org

topspin2

An extensive underground system exists. These noises are either the blasts for expansion or the destruction of them. The former I suspect. I had a chance to see them some years ago. Its really quite impressive. They connect DC to Denver, Maine, the southwest. There is quite an extensive gold mine from DC down into Georgia...A whole world beneath our feet...The tunnel boring machine makes a whining noise above ground that actually sounds as if its coming from the sky if it get close enough to the surface.

Consciousness Of Economic

Yesterday 16 mystery booms I reported to my friend in Canada by skype. Went on for an hour. They sound like an bomb being dropped under ground. You can hear it and then feel it. Today went on about 1:30 pm PST. I am about 25 miles north of Reno, Nevada. Today they booms seemed deeper and were stronger ground rumbling. My dog totally freaked out all day yesterday and today!

Today I thought hell one of these could be the start of a major earth quake, i wonder if I am okay where I am??

I do have water storage and food storage, might need a boat with the ocean in case Cal breaks off and we get a surge of ocean???

Crazy stuff...

Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well if you want to head north I have an extra bedroom and you would be most welcome. :)
I am located in an area that Cayce had said would be safe though who knows these days.

topspin2

The planetary change is known as a slow burn.......until...There is a reason they built the Denver underground...

Thanks Purp! You never know if I am going to need to head out of here!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum