OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” Kauilapele_hand_toward_andromeda

Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?”

Posted on 2018/06/18 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 6-18-18… “Really? When I ‘voted’ for ‘The Alliance’, I signed up for THIS?” Kp_170707_kilauea_purple_light_240_32Probably it’s pretty clear that I “voted” for “The Alliance”, as I am pro-planetary-survival, and have known for some time that the way the planet was moving was not going to be too healthy for anyone, in the end… at least if one wanted to remain with and ascend with this planet.
So here’s the straight “poop” from my “end” (and I don’t mean, “rear end”):

• As a prelude, “support” to me means, something like, “sending Light and Love to (and aligning with the Higher intentions of)” (and not necessarily agreeing with every single thing they may or may not do).
  • I support Donald J. Trump in his assignment to lead the efforts to change the direction of the sinking ship of the USA Republic. And because I know he is an integral part of the planetary Alliance.
  • I support Donald J. Trump and the Alliance in their assignment to return the USA Republic to the constitutional principles upon which it was founded.
  • I support bringing to the Light the ways which “the cabal” (whether Republican or Democrat or Conservative or Liberal or domestic or foreign) has attempted to sink the ship of the USA Republic, and the world.
  • I support those who assist in bringing to the Light the ways which “the cabal” has attempted to sink the ship of the USA Republic, and the world.
  • I support the freedom of each and every individual on this planet to live their lives and to BE as they choose to be, and to follow their passion(s) as they see fit to do.
  • I support the freedom of each and every individual on this planet to NOT see anything the way I do and to NOT BE aware of anything positive and/or constructive happening on this planet.

Well, I’ll end it there.
The thing I’ve been finding, since the November, 2016 election deal took place, is that I’ve seen freak outs, like those who say “Trump is racist, misogynist, egotistical, etc., etc.” (when the data points to “No, he’s not”), or then there’s those who seem to now believe that “The USA is coming back to Jesus”, so therefore, no more sex (unless it’s in the “missionary position, ‘Christianity and Biblical approved'” way), unless it’s after you’ve got married. And, of course, absolutely no gay, bisexual, trisexual, threeway, fourway, ten-way, half-way, pre-marital, or any other kind of non- “missionary position, ‘Christianity and Biblical approved'” type, whatsoever. And, for God’s sake (whatever that means), NO abortions!
Holy crap!! I’ve already violated ALL those (well, almost all of them)! So what that side is saying is, “Now that Trump is in office, just wave the flag, wear your MAGA hat, and STOP HAVING FUN OF ANY KIND!!”
Well, all I can say about that is, “Sorry, but I am choosing only one ‘side’… the multi-faceted sphere of ‘the Light’.”
Sorry, folks, I do not go for any of those “liberal-conservative”, “Republican-Democrat”, “this religion is better than that religion” divisional kind of crap. I don’t bow down to and/or worship any of those beings that may (or may not) be here to help the planet, and that includes, Jesus, Buddha, Mohamed, Donald J. Trump, Barack Hussein Obama, Vladimir Putin, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Blue Avians, Green Avians, Triangle heads, cabbage heads, or governmental heads.
As many who read these posts understand, and I say this for myself, “I am here to BE who I AM, and to follow the Higher Guidance that I receive.” And like it or not, that’s the way it’s gonna stay!!! (for me, at least)
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum