OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Raye should start to talk to Hobie about the type of "POOFness" posts he makes of behalf of Jerzy.

1. If Jerzy begs for money from the gullible, that's less money that can go into Raye's account to pay her bills and keep her website going.

2. Jerzy has a functional website that he can post his tripe on himself. Hobie can then select the posts of interest for their readers.

3. Rants of a raving lunatic...err... A CEO of several defunct corporations should be professional, and with some degree of transparency to be considered.

4. Emails from Susan, DJ, or Jerzy should stand on their own merit, not combined by someone who isn't part of their team.

Raye wrote:I truly need your help...

Without money coming in to pay the bills, I am in real jeopardy of immediately losing my phone and dsl, dish services and more.

I don't have the money to fix the brake system on my Jeep, and even if the Jeep was running, I have no money to buy food or anything else.

Raye,

Consider DUMPING Jerzy's trash to the trash heap.

Other sites will prove Jerzy is a fool and expose his foolishness.

-Dump Truck

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! Sand-t10

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! 1292150244

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

With all the websites Jerzy spends money on, it's a wonder if the folks he claims he's helping got any money for food, diapers, and oxygen! Here's another website to add to his long list.

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! Screen29

https://wa-com.com/rekomtrust.com

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! Image-12

Doesn't Jerzy have enough trust accounts to receive the funding he has claimed is coming tomorrow for the last 8 years?

All that money wasted and he whines about eating Ketchup sandwiches.

And he's supposed to be a CEO of several companies?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Doesn't look very good Jerzy...

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! Screen31

4-truth

4-truth

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! Zap-mail

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! Zap-message

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! Screen32
Investment Director at Rekom Trust

It doesn't seem that Steve wants anything to do with Jerzy any more.

Jerzy is running out of "Team" members...

4-truth

4-truth

Nash wrote:Jerzy is running out of "Team" members...

I'm not suggesting that I'm the sharpest knife in the drawer, so please help me understand.

Jerzy Babkowski suggests that he is the CEO / owner of numerous large worldwide companies.
He frequently mentions that he rubs shoulders with the wealthy & famous.
He also mentions having access to large amounts of money.
He traveled to China among other countries.
In other words, he is a true VIP....

NOTE: YET HIS HEAD OFFICE IS A MAILBOX AT A DRUGSTORE ?

However,
His "team" of 3000 includes children (?) and very old people, like in their 90's.
Most of his team is destitute and lacking the basic means to provide for oneself. They all seem to have the following in common; broke, lack of food, very ill (or past dying), homeless, jobless, unable to pay rent, needing gas money, etc, etc.
The stories ZAP posts reflect this and are NEVER about people doing well under his leadership.
I cannot help but wonder why that would be....

Am I missing something ?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Another one bites the dust...

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Ruins Raye's Income! Screen33

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

He also mentions having access to large amounts of money.

Who says Jerzy has access to large amounts of money? Jerzy? LOL

The only access to money Jerzy has is through PayPal.

Someone who has a stature as Jerzy proclaims himself to be wouldn't be on a blog site begging for money on a weekly/daily basis.

4-truth

4-truth

[size=16]Raye wrote:
We spent it wisely on parts for the Jeep. But we need more parts for the Jeep. 'we had to order them from the dealer, and we are waiting... without transportation or the money to pay for the parts... until the parts comes in.
[/size][size=16].....
RMN's offcial company car... the Jeep.

Our goal for June $2500 - Donations as of today $1100
[/size]

It appears that Raye is feeling the impact of our ZAP / Jerzy Babkowski exposure..

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Maybe Raye can put a "Beg for Jerzy" ad up and tell hobie to leave that part out of the ZAP posts?

Then she can "Distribute" them to Jerzy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum