OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy

By
zIKY
-
June 30, 2018

Tips And Foods To Keep Your Pineal Gland Healthy Klvnkxbngf-696x510
by Amie Moses
“Fluoride accumulates in the body. Even low doses are harmful to babies, the thyroid, kidney patients and heavy water-drinkers. There are even doubts about fluoridation’s effectiveness” (Smith 2012)
With my last article, “Nutrition for the Mind’s Eye: Foods to Reactivate Your Pineal Gland” vastly approaching viral status, I figured that a continuation on the topic was in order.
This topic has inspired many people to take charge of their health, but it has also sparked a raging amount of controversy and flat out anger in others. It seems that this is a touchy subject, especially when you want to warn people about the dangers of fluoride (and God forbid you talk about natural toothpaste! YIKES!). The beauty of life is that you are free to make your OWN decisions. We can agree to disagree in a harmonious fashion if you think that my writing is “absurd,” but for those of you, who are longing for more, read on!
“It’s senseless to keep subjecting our children to this ongoing fluoridation experiment to satisfy the political agenda of special-interest groups. Even if fluoridation reduced cavities, is tooth health more important than brain health? It’s time to put politics aside and stop artificial fluoridation everywhere” ~Attorney Paul Beeder
But in case you didn’t heed my fluoride warning the first time, here’s some more food for thought;
According to fluoride toxicological data, the NRC reported in 2006, “It’s apparent that fluorides have the ability to interfere with the functions of the brain” (2012).  No kidding, right?! What about the effects on a developing fetus? “Fluoride readily crosses the placenta. Fluoride exposure to the developing brain, which is much more susceptible to injury caused by toxicants than is the mature brain, may possibly lead to damage of a permanent nature” (Choi et al. 2012).
The pineal gland, also known as the “mind’s eye,” is responsible for melatonin production and secretion, as previously stated in my last article. Melatonin, of course, is responsible for our circadian rhythm or sleep-wake cycle. I shouldn’t need to educate you on the importance of that, as it should speak for itself.
In regards to calcification of the pineal gland, also known as “brain sand,” a host of problems can occur and that is why we need to keep our pineal gland healthy. Although many things can cause the pineal gland not to function in tip top shape, fluoride still remains a major concern.
The disorders below have been collected from a variety of sources, including Dr. Rashid A. Buttar (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine), and some great information from the doctors at Med-Health.net.
According to Dr. Buttar, “Our mind’s eye receives constant and massive blood supply, ever taking in nourishment from the blood life force. As a result, any “death” in the blood, aka toxicity, easily accumulates in the pineal gland” (2013).
Dr. Buttar states that pineal gland calcification leads to:

• weight gain or obesity
  • slow thyroid
  • digestive disorders
  • kidney trouble
  • poor circulation
  • confusion
  • loss of sense of direction
  • mood or mental disorders

More things we can do for a healthy pineal gland:

Eat Boron Rich Foods

In combination with the tips in my previous article, Dr. Buttar recommends eating foods with high levels of Boron. “Boron is a mineral found in food. It’s used to build strong bones and muscles, promote good muscle coordination and healthy testosterone levels, and to enhance cognition. It’s also known as an effective fluoride remover. Boron is found naturally in raisins, dates, chick peas, red kidney beans, hazel nuts, walnuts, lentils and peanut butter” (2013).

Load Up On Garlic

Med-Health recommends loading up on garlic daily to keep your pineal gland healthy. They state, “Garlic can help to dissolve calcium in the body. Consume half a bulb to two bulbs each day, eating it fresh or soaking it in fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to calm the offensive smell.” Garlic is a flavor that tastes fantastic in almost everything, so load up!

Try Neem Extract and Oregano Oil

According to the doctor-writers at Med-Health.net, neem extract and oregano oil can also be used as natural antibiotics that can break down calcium shells from nanobacteria in the pineal gland. They also have many other anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.

Avoid Excessive Amounts of Calcium

Calcium is great for you in normal doses and essential for bone health, but excessive consumption and supplementation can lead to a buildup of calcium deposits in the body. A key factor in calcium supplementation is balanced Vitamin D intake. They need each other! Also, the body can only absorb around 500 mg of calcium at one time, so if you do supplement make sure you don’t take a dose larger than this in a single setting.

De-stress and Meditate

This is probably one of the most overlooked and important things we can do for our pineal gland and our overall health. All the nutrition and healthy foods in the world cannot compensate for a stressful mind. Learn successful ways to control stress in your life. Meditation is a great way to de-stress, for example! There are many types of meditation, so do some research and find what works for you. If this isn’t your cup of tea, then I urge you to find something that helps to relax you. The sky’s the limit!
My sole purpose is to help others; my ideas may not appeal to you and that is fine, but if I can help just one person live a happier, healthier life then my job is complete! Nourish your mind and be well!
Namaste
References:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/
http://www.dailypaul.com/246541/harvard-study-finds-fluoride-lowers-iq-published-in-federal-govt-journal
http://www.med-health.net/Pineal-Gland-Calcification.html
http://www.drbuttar.com/dangers-of-fluoride-and-how-to-decalcify-your-pineal-gland/
Amie Moses
Greetings, I am a full-time student of Psychology and I hold a degree in Natural Science as well. I am a blogger, photographer, and musician. I am completely fascinated by the human mind, (especially personality, perception, and consciousness studies) and the physical as well as the metaphysical universe. I am a seeker of knowledge and of “self” and I love to help others on their quests as well.

Source: https://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com
Wake The Sheeple!

Thanks to zIKY at: http://awakeandaware.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum