OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION Adult-architecture-bar-373290

July 3, 2018 By Joseph P. Farrell 

RUSSIA, PIPELINES, AND KOREAN UNIFICATION

During our last quarterly wrap-up, Catherine Austin Fitts and I briefly discussed the Korean situation, and I advanced the hypothesis that what we were watching unfold was a complete remaking of the geopolitics and financial politics of northeastern Asia and Siberia. I advanced the idea that North Korea would advance along this agenda in fits and starts, two steps forward, one back. Nor could one expect otherwise. I also argued that a non-nuclear North was a win-win situation for everyone.
Moreover, central to my speculations were two key factors: South Korea, and Japan, both of which shoulder enormous industrial plants, and have virtually no internal energy sources that are not nuclear in nature. And for both countries in the wake of the Fukushima disaster, conventional fission energy technologies in the earthquake prone region do not look as "inviting" as they once did. China, too, faces a similar dilemma, for although it does have large rivers and hydrodynamic energy sources available, these will simply not meet its energy needs for its growing industrial plant. And Iran - one of China's close allies - is currently unstable as popular resistance grows to its Islamist regime. (And frankly, I don't think for a moment that Russia or China would be sorry to see that regime go, save only if it was replaced by an American puppet, and given their influence in the region, that may be somewhat, though not entirely, unlikely).
But back to Korea: both Korea's need energy, China needs energy, Japan needs energy. And there's one country, close by to all, that has energy - and lots of it - and it needs trade, markets for that energy and other products, and money: Russia. Oddly enough, China, South Korea, and Japan have lots of money, too. On this basis, I advanced the hypothesis for Ms. Fitts' Solari quarterly wrap- up that what we may be witnessing is the creation of a special kind of "neutral zone", where the Korea's would reunify under strict conditions. In a way, I suspect, given the realities of this situation, that there is little any American administration could do to prevent this from happening in the long run, short of a military intervention in the North. That intervention, given the confluence of interests by the other major powers in the region, could damage American relationships with them for the long term, and drive South Korea and Japan further away.
With that in mind, Mr. E.O. sent along this article, which basically is arguing the same thing:
EurasiaHeadline News South Korea ready for ‘unification’ with North through Russian pipeline
I suspect, however, that there's more high octane speculation to be had here, than my original "read" of the geopolitical situation. Much has been made of Mr. Trump's visit to the Forbidden City in Beijing, the first western head of state (supposedly) accorded the privilege and honor. According to some internet analysts, Mr. Trump there secretly met with Mr. Kim and, with Mr. Xi's cooperation, Mr. Trump arranged the current deal subsequently revealed in Singapore. The upshot of these analyses is that Mr. Trump is a genius deal-broker and that Mr. Xi and the other players in the area were just along for the ride. Indeed, he may be a genius deal-maker.
But given that coalescence of geopolitical interests between China, Russia, Japan, and the two Korea's, I have to wonder if, rather, Mr. Trump was simply presented with a fait accompli.
The truth probably lies somewhere between "genius" and fait accompli, but what that truth is we have yet to see, but my wager is that it involves the upcoming summit with Mr. Putin, and how Russia, China, and the USA are going to deal with the situation in Iran...
...just a guess, pure speculation, but as always, time will tell...
...see you on the flip side...

Thanks to: https://gizadeathstar.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum