OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting”

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting”

Posted on 2018/07/07 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” Kp_180129_mauna_kea_200_15It seems there’s going to be more and more of these “Kp Message” things, as I’m sensing, more and more, the planetary (and cosmic) energetic movements that are “asking” to be communicated. So feel free to “Get used to it!”
Now, inharmonic means something like “Not harmonic; discordant”. Put another way, inharmoniousness means “a lack of harmony”. Whatever you want to call them, arenas where inharmonic energies are coming out (aka, being exposed) are going to be “erupting” into view.
This is certainly occurring in the USA arena, for sure, where, for example, some who claim to be “liberal” are acting anything but, and are certainly not interested in “liberating” those who have opposing views. This can also apply to other labels, like “conservative”, or “spiritual”, etc. But we’ll leave that for now.
This is, I feel, a continuing evolvement through this current Cosmic “chaotic node“, which feels like a collection of multiple, one on top of the other, smaller chaotic nodes, which may help it feel like one BIG A$$ chaotic node. No matter.
In my view, it is most helpful to remove oneself from the “arenas of chaos” (“arenas of inharmoniousness“), go within, and BE at peace. Whatever that means for each, and however that is best accomplished for each.
I’m personally remaining not-involved, not-invested, not-participating, in any of the “us vs. them” types of deals. I am also remaining not-involved, not-invested, not-participating, in a lot of the things being thrown around out there like “We’ve got to ‘win'” (a DJT favorite (and what does that mean, anyway?)), “This so and so policy is better than that so and so policy”. I do not feel I do well in those situations. And getting involved in them is not why I am here.
There are, I’m sure, many arenas on many levels where “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting”, some which are visible, and others which may be not so visible. For myself, the bottom line is to remain not-involved, not-invested, not-participating, in any of the “Erupting Inharmonic Energies” types of deals. They will resolve by themselves, and, for myself, at least, my nose is best kept out of them.
That is all for today.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

2Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” Empty The Power Of Now Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Serena1

I am reading The Power Of Now and it gives great examples of how to get into the present and in touch with your true being. I have been able to get to the place of eternal peace and am so grateful in these times that I found it. I am going to read it over and over.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum