OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Reader: "Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not ..."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 9-Jul-2018 23:33:32
In Response To: POOFness for JULY 9: WONDERFUL WEEK (hobie)

(Thanks, L. :)

Reader L. offers these opinions:

Re: POOFness for JULY 9: WONDERFUL WEEK

Hobie, it would be appreciated if you would publish this comment:

Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit through which they should be directed. My prognostication is that the promised funds will again fail to appear this week and more donations will be solicited on bended knee. The endless bankers excuse has worn a bit thin given that banks which actually kept processing an international money transfer for more than 3 years would have no customers at all. Of course, if the benefactors employing Zap's 'team' were real, they could keep these worthies going through Paypal, but they seem to not be able to do this and Zap must rely on the kindness of strangers.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=102707

4-truth

4-truth

Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit Jp-morgan

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Posted By: HotCoffee
Date: Tuesday, 10-Jul-2018 00:09:52
In Response To: Reader: "Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not ..." (hobie)

It does seem to bring readers yet seemingly NOT donators to RMN. 
I wonder where Zap would be read if not here. 

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

...what Rayelan said...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 9-Jul-2018 04:10:43

Hi, Folks -

Raye posted Sunday:

=====

Maybe this is the right approach to feeding the widget.

I have lost three long posts on money for bills. So this time, this plea is going to be short

Please...

Feed the Pig!!

$500.00 in bills need to be paid in two days.

I have 9 cents in my bank account and $1.97 in Paypal.

Thank you for all the help you give me.

4-truth

4-truth

So the RMN "team" is seemingly falling apart, HotCoffee appears to be seeing the light!
We sure live in interesting times....

Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit Cookie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum