OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller Seth-rich-wikileaks-logo-491x270

Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller
Date: July 16, 2018Author: Nwo Report  
In late May 2017 internet entrepreneur Kim DotCom claimed to have evidence that former DNC worker Seth Rich was involved in the leaked emails released by WikiLeaks.

Kim DotCom shared that he was willing to come to the US and give testimony if it is required.
Then Kim DotCom’s lawyers sent a letter to Robert Mueller saying he would come testify in the US and would provide evidence to the Investigation.
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller Ap_kim-dotcom_ap-photo-e1487609861706-600x449
by Jim Hoft
Kim DotCom later said trusting Mueller was a mistake and that the special counsel was out to destroy President Trump.
On Friday Kim DotCom responded to the latest Mueller indictments of another 12 Russian operatives.

Kim DotCom says the the evidence in the indictment doesn’t survive a giggle test. Kim DotCom added today’s indictment confirmed that Mueller cannot be trusted.
Kim DotCom: Deep State indictment against Russian DNC hackers is so light on evidence that the DOJ should place a Weight Watchers logo on the front page. #ZeroCalories
Mueller knows that his PR stunt will never be tested in Court. The ‘Russian Conspirators’ will never see a US Court room.
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller 1b087b46-d226-47f2-b8b3-63122ba8d15c
Kim DotCom: Deep State activities like this indictment against 12 Russians confirm the advise of my legal team. Special Counsel Mueller and the DOJ cannot be trusted. My team asked me not to provide my Seth Rich evidence without solid legal protections for me and my family. They were right!
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller 50c9165d-0c23-47e1-b183-7239f7f9f945

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum