OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama Empty Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:18 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama Anna210

Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama Kool-Aid-Man-Spill1

Response: Anna Von Reitz: Brief Comment to “With all due Respect”, Kim et alia

Dear Ms. Von Reitz,
>
Please find someone else to obsess over. This is my last comment to you and your agency friends who are feeding this load of false intel to you…. >
“I am glad you have taken the bait, the whole MIT/Virgo Triad crap this lady is posting for you came directly from me as a counter-op for you to all run around the country looking for me and my server. I kept asking if she knew what it was because I guarantee you she doesn’t. How do I know? Because there is no such thing..I made it up and you ate it up. Ms. Von Reitz is only regurgitating for someone else. We know. I appreciate all of the snatch and grab attempts, but I too can play counter-intel. You made me laugh when I lead all of you ding dongs directly to your VERY OWN server, now that was funny. Didn’t you realize you were in your own facility? Did it not look familiar before you sent in the special ops team? You had the whole world laughing at that one, that video went EVERYWHERE. I ask all of you, not just Ms. Von Reitz, as she is just a widget in your scheme..What would you have done with “kilogram in Atlanta” anyway? This wild goose chase that you are all on that looks like something out of a video game or an Indiana Jones movie, “put the crystal in the black tree” crap was all designed to keep all of you busy. Ever wonder why of the hundreds of “missions” you have been on, not one of them has achieved the desired result??? Yet you keep doing it like a bunch of idiots. You do not understand you have been “PLAYED”. This is a “test”, you failed the test, you are the “chosen one, a relative of some biblical character, etc.”. That was all by design. See, I have seen the playbook, I know the game. I played against the best of the best and won, after all, “the one” is dead isn’t he?? The lists are long and sorted. Anagrams, ciphers.” Please stop listening to the “GODS” they are making fools of you, or don’t. Either way the world will continue to spin, and you will be left shaking your head wondering what happened. A good student always surpasses the teacher. There is a big difference between being SCHOOLED and SCHOOLING.” >
And to you Ms. Von Reitz, please stick to helping people understand the legal systems, as this whole fake intel providing thing is not really your cup of tea. The message above is for your agency contacts who are feeding you. I know you are not aware you are being played, but you are. 1000%. Now I understand Ms. Von Reitz you will not in any way understand what I wrote above, but the parties who are following the fake intel will certainly catch on. Just because information comes from a trusted party doesn’t mean the party can be trusted. Further, you never know who “the real author” is of the orders you are following. Onyx Switzerland, Black Onyx, Black Star Onyx (not so rare not so immortal), Black Dragon, Blue Dragon anyone got an egg timer? >
Regards,
Kim “Possible”

Thanks to: https://projectspeak.net
question Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama 2961306396 Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama 3443003000

2Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama Empty Re: Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:40 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

"To Anna Von Reitz and Kim Possible" by Wildfirelady - 7.22.18

7/22/2018 02:58:00 AM  EmailedThoughts  
Entry Submitted by Wildifrelady at 12:17 AM EDT on July 21, 2018

With all due respect, please take your discussions among yourselves somewhere else. Everytime I see either one of your names I refuse to read the post. Both of you are intelligent and have something to contribute to the readers - IF YOU ARE NOT QUARRELING AMONGST YOURSELVES! Please take it elsewhere. I am sure you both have a lot of readers since you both have a lot to contribute. Don't involve us in your arguments.

Namaste
Wildfirelady

Courtesy inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum