OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

News Man was Replaced and NO one noticed!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

I live in Reno and I have not have my own TV for like 20 years. Once in awhile I end up catching a news report on TV say at the laundry mat. Yesterday I was watching the news about the fires around Reno. Then on a specific station the weather man who is older and was called by the name of DXXX STxxxx. I was like WTF? That name is of a guy who has been doing the news forever in Reno on this one station. The name of the guy was not the same guy doing the news. I have seen this before where they have replaced people still using the name of the other person in TV, Media, News. Every time I see this it blows me away that not one person noticed and most bizarre is the new guy using the old guys identity looks nothing like him at all, period end of story. This is not the mandela effect, this is blatant replacement to see if people notice and their response, in this case total asleep sheep.

Bridgette

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum