OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents

By Staff Contributor

Just when you think there is no hope for mankind, a beautiful story like this one comes along and helps restore one’s faith in Humanity.
Rajib Thomas, known better as Papa Reji, is a father of 24 children — 22 of which he adopted.
Each of the 22 orphans were abandoned by their parents. Each of them HIV-positive.
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents 58a2fe3351184-300x157Save
Image credit: Caters
“I was passing DY Patil hospital one day when I saw a girl sleeping outside — weak to the point that you could see her bones. I found out that she was HIV positive and had lost both her parents. I asked what she would like to eat and she said noodles, but I couldn’t find them anywhere so I promised her I would return the next day. She passed away that night and that incident kept haunting me, so I went inside the hospital and asked them to contact me if there were any such children in the future…”
Recommended:  10 Times People Caught Keanu Reeves Being a Hero in Real Life
This is what inspired Papa Reji to take this unlikely path. Soon after, the hospital contacted him about 2 little boys who were HIV-positive, and abandoned by their parents. Reji gladly took them in, despite having little financial means.
“At first it was difficult to make ends meet — we could afford one mattress on which my 4 children slept and my wife and I would make do without. Eventually, people started donating — beds, grains and money. My family of 4 slowly expanded to 24 as more and more children with HIV were sent to me.”
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents 58a2fe33f0b37-300x183Save
Image credit: Caters
Papa Reji says his wife has been instrumental throughout this challenging process, faithfully cooks for the entire family, and makes sure the boys all get their medical check ups and stay healthy.
Recommended:  Owl Can’t Stop Hugging The Man Who Saved Her After Car Accident

Although it has certainly been difficult, Reiji says he has no regrets and has found both happiness and purpose in this remarkable new chapter of his life.
“An incident I’ll never forget is of a boy who was abandoned by his parents and brought to us in the last stage of tuberculosis and HIV. We took him in, gave him all the fresh juices and lentils he needed. We began to laugh around him, make him play with us and showered him with so much love that he had to recover! Within two weeks from not being able to get up, he was running around everywhere!
That’s the most fulfilling part about what I do — I can proudly say that my family of 24 is overflowing with love! Being HIV positive doesn’t mean that they have to cut their life short…they can live as long as any normal person and that’s what I’m here for…to save them and give them a long life. And with love and care, everything is possible.”
Man Adopts 22 HIV-Positive Children Who Were Abandoned By Their Parents Hob_1466409688-300x175Save
Image Credit: Human’s of Bombay

No One Can Do Everything But Everyone Can Do Something

Papa Reiji is an ordinary man, that made an extraordinary decision. He never had the financial means, but he had the heart to help. And so he decided to take that proverbial leap of faith, and bravely built his wings on the way down.
Recommended:  A Poor Man Asked The Buddha “Why Am I So Poor?” This Was His Answer
I firmly believe that to our personal wellbeing — as a human species — is the desire to help create positive change. And the moment we neglect this great calling, it gives rise to internal conflict and unhappiness.
Of course, no one can do everything, but everyone can do something. So do what you can, where you are, with what you have, because one kind word, one sentence of Truth, one demonstration of courage, and one act of kindness, all hold within them the power to set off a chain of events that can change our world.
H/T: Human’s of Bombay
Written by Gavin Nascimento, Founder of aNewKindOfHuman.com
All my work is open source and I encourage it to be reproduced. I only ask that you give me credit, both before and after, in an effort to help me build a formidable following of people truly intent on learning and creating positive change.

Gavin Nascimento

Founder at aNewKindOfHuman.com
My philosophy in life is very simple; “Do no harm but take no shit”. My religion is kindness and integrity; my God is Truth, and my purpose is to help create positive change. I am here to help my readers improve themselves physically, mentally and spiritually, which is why I created aNewKindOfHuman.com

Thanks to: https://www.enlightened-consciousness.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum