OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol Kool-Aid-Man-Spill1

"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18

8/07/2018 06:08:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by Michael Murdock at 4:42 AM EDT on August 7, 2018

LIVE INTEL IN HERE TODAY - IF YOU DON’T WANT TO READ LIVE INTEL CLOSE THIS POSTING

"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol Confirmed

Greetings to all! As promised previously, I mentioned that I would report if there was any early news on the list of currencies that would be available for exchange when the RV launched later this month. I received today a message that included the list. This is the message as it was sent to me.

INCOMING MESSAGE 08072018 0800
THE FOLLOWING CURRENCIES WILL BE ABLE TO BE EXCHANGED AT LAUNCH TIME
RIAL - COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IRAN
DINAR - COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IRAQ
DINAR - COUNTRY OF ORIGIN KUWAIT
DINAR - COUNTRY OF ORIGIN LIBYA
DONG - COUNTRY OF ORIGIN VIETNAM
RUPEE - COUNTRY OF INDIA
YUAN - COUNTRY OF ORIGIN CHINA
ZIM - COUNTRY OF ORIGIN ZIMBABWE
ALL VALUES OF NOTES WILL BE EXCHANGEABLE NO RESTRICTION ON AMOUNT TO BE EXCHANGED
ALL AMOUNTS OVER $100,000 USD WILL BE DEPOSITED ELECTRONICALLY INTO ACTIVE IN GOOD STANDING ACCOUNTS
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO PERFORM EXCHANGE - DRIVERS LICENSE - BANK ACCOUNT ACTIVE IN GOOD STANDING
NO PURCHASE RECEIPTS FOR CURRENCY REQUIRED FOR EXCHANGE
MAXIMUM CASH TO BE DISTRIBUTED TO PERSON EXCHANGING AT EXCHANGE TIME $100,000 USD
AMOUNTS ABOVE $100,000 WILL BE AVAILABLE IN ACTIVE ACCOUNTS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF EXCHANGE TIME
NO ADDITIONAL INFO THIS TIME ALL ON TRACK FOR EXCHANGE TO BEGIN 15 AUGUST 2018
END

This is the best news that I have as of today. In fact I stayed up late (it’s past 1:30AM) just to decode this one for you and to make sure that all is included in this email. I’m still hearing that the ZIM is being targeted to revalue 1 to 1 with the US DOLLAR, so $100TRILLION ZIM NOTE will = $100TRILLION US DOLLARS. That’s enough cash to literally fix every outstanding problem infrastructure wise in the USA, more than 10 TIMES OVER! (I’ll be writing checks for those as a Gift to the USA from this Veteran who was not born here, but is grateful for being allowed to become a citizen many years ago).

I’m praying all continues on track for the 15th, and I will let you know as soon as I hear more. There is some exciting things coming forward on a COIN for the USA and when I know more about that I will tell you as you’ll want to get some of that because it will put Bitcoin to shame on valuation very quickly and will allow you to grow your fortune and give give give to many in your lifetime and beyond!

Michael Murdock, US Navy Veteran, yes, really homeless
God bless your kindness️ thanks for anyone helping me to eat this week

Thanks to: https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

MartyM

MartyM

"Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol 2488351696

topspin2

I’m still hearing that the ZIM is being targeted to revalue 1 to 1 with the US DOLLAR, so $100TRILLION ZIM NOTE will = $100TRILLION US DOLLARS.

This is to funny....This misinformation guy is getting a paycheck from the bad guys...

MartyM

MartyM

Cant argue with you on that Top. Though I do admit to having purchased some of the Zim currency, I'm not worried about any RV. I purchased The currency as a collectors novelty, being the largest denominated currency ever in circulation (100T).  Actually I could if I so desired, more than triple my investment in the Zim given the current asking price on ebay, etc. but given my investment was only $21.  I think I'll hold out a little longer.  "Currency List Confirmed" by Michael Murdock - 8.7.18 lol 1628498548

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum