OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 7-Aug-2018 19:39:00
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  Lies210

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  Scam-alert
Subject: CREDIT AND TIMING
Date: Tue, August 7, 2018 7:20 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  Giphy
HI ALL,

THIS IS GOING TO BE A FINAL PUSH TO MAINTAIN STABILITY AND GET READY FOR WHAT IS COMING IN. THE CURRENT SITUATION IS 2 MORE DAYS BEFORE WE GET THE FIRST FUNDS SENT TO US. IT ALWAYS TAKES LONGER THAN WHAT THEY SAY.

POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  Giphy

ONE OF THE THINGS I HAVE DONE IS MAINTAINED A CREDIT CARD FOR MY TRAVEL. I HAVE USED IT TO HELP OTHERS AND ABOUT 24,800 IN THE RED ON THAT. IF I DO NOT HAVE THE SMALLEST PAYMENT TOMORROW OF 2,000, I WILL LOSE IT TO COLLECTIONS AND THERE GOES THE CARD I NEED FOR TRAVEL SO BADLY.
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  Scamalert
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  200

I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO HELP WHERE I COULD AND STRETCHED THE PAYMENT UNTIL IT COULD NOT BE STRETCHED AS THE DELAYS KILLED MY ABILITY TO UPKEEP IT. I DO NOT EXPECT ANYBODY TO STEP UP FOR THIS BUT IF YOU WOULD TO KEEP THE TEAM MEMBERS IN FOOD AND SHELTER, THAT IS ALL I ASK.

POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  0

WITH THIS CURRENT SCHEDULE THERE IS NO WAY I CAN KEEP STABILITY WITH ALL THE THINGS HAPPENING NOW WITHOUT HELP. I AM TUCKERED OUT.

MUCH THANKS AND MUCH LOVE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  4086512880

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  Scissors
=====

--hobie

POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  Internet-fraud-sign
Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:ONE OF THE THINGS I HAVE DONE IS MAINTAINED A CREDIT CARD FOR MY TRAVEL. I HAVE USED IT TO HELP OTHERS AND ABOUT 24,800 IN THE RED ON THAT. IF I DO NOT HAVE THE SMALLEST PAYMENT TOMORROW OF 2,000, I WILL LOSE IT TO COLLECTIONS AND THERE GOES THE CARD I NEED FOR TRAVEL SO BADLY.

Get a credit line extension against that Bridge Loan or better yet...Get another credit card from the bank where the Bridge Loan is being deposited!

Everyone remembers that Bridge Loan except Jerzy!

~~~~~~~~~

Jerzy 8/1/18 wrote:THE NEWS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER NOW THAT THE FINAL STEPS HAVE BEEN DONE ON THE PROJECT FUNDS, AND THEY ARE DUE TO START NEXT WEEK

Next week? LMAO! Jerzy...What happened to that Bridge Loan?

Jerzy 7/31/18 wrote:OUR BRIDGE LOAN WAS APPROVED AND THE GOOD BANK IS HAPPY TO GIVE US THE LOAN IN 3 DAYS TIME.

http://www.oom2.com/t56853-poofness-for-july-31-hours-and-days-of-thinking-up-plausible-excuses-to-con-money-from-gullible-saps

Jerzy 7/24/18 wrote:WE HAD THE FORESIGHT TO ARRANGE THIS LOAN AND HAD TO PROVE THE INCOMING MONEY TO THE LENDER, BUT IT WAS DONE JUST IN CASE WE RAN INTO A SNAG AND GOT DELAYED. GOOD THING WE DID. IF NO HICCUPS THAT WILL BE HERE BY FRIDAY.

http://www.oom2.com/t56689-poofness-for-july-24-the-infamous-red-envelope-yet-more-bullshit-from-ghoulkowski

Jerzy 7/25/18 wrote:IF ALL GOES WELL, THEN NOT ONLY THE SMALL RELIEF FUNDS WILL COME IN THIS WEEK (FROM THE BRIDGE LOAN AGAINST WHAT IS COMING IN), BUT THEY ARE PREPARING MANY BILLIONS TO BEGIN THE GLOBAL WORK. WE WILL RECEIVE A PORTION OF THIS FOR OUR PROJECT NEEDS. IF WE HAVE A HICCUP WITH THE LOAN, THEN IT WILL BE MONDAY BEFORE WE SEE THOSE FUNDS.

http://www.oom2.com/t56712-poofness-for-july-25-midweek-by-zap-ghoulkowski

Jerzy 7/27/18 wrote:THE LITTLE BRIDGE LOAN WAS CONFIRMED TODAY BUT BECAUSE OF THE WEEKEND, WE WILL NOT SEE ANYTHING UNTIL MONDAY OR TUESDAY BUT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR THESE TRANSFERS, AND THE ISSUES HAVE ALL BEEN RESOLVED. WHAT A FEELING THAT IS…

http://www.oom2.com/t56755-poofness-for-july-27-all-is-well-sorta

Jerzy 7/29/18 wrote:GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND BY THIS WEDNESDAY WE SHOULD BE STARTING WORK.

http://www.oom2.com/t56803-poofness-for-july-29-come-together

Jerzy 7/31/18 wrote:YIPPEE. THREE DAYS OF NOTHING AND THEN ONE DAY FOR THE TRANSFER.

Three days of nothing?

Jerzy should be so busy that he shouldn't have time to even think about the naysayers debunking him at every turn. Tic-Tock!

Did Jerzy sign the lease to his new offices? He's been looking at several in Calgary and that loan made that possible.

With that loan, Jerzy can get quite a high credit line on his corporate credit card for his immediate needs.

Has he ordered the phones and internet to be installed in the new offices?

Is the new office furniture being loaded on the trucks for delivery?

Has he got his stationary and business cards ready to be picked up?

Did he call "Mary's" oxygen company and charge a months supply for her?

Jerzy needs food? No problem...Charge it! Grocery stores take all forms of credit cards for payment.

Surely he got some extra credit card checks to send out to his team members creditors.

His IT team should be hard at work revamping his website, getting ready for the new dawn that approaches.

Jerzy has all he needs and asking for a little help must have been a slip up on his part out of a bad habit.

Another day or two of delays for that bridge loan to get deposited? Not an issue when his credit card bill wont be received for another 30 days.

Three days of nothing? LOL He's got plenty to do, provided he didn't make it all up from the get-go!

http://www.oom2.com/t56879-poofness-for-aug-1-midweek-by-zap-8-1-18#127895

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:BUT IF YOU WOULD TO KEEP THE TEAM MEMBERS IN FOOD AND SHELTER, THAT IS ALL I ASK.

Since you keep ALL of the money for yourself, this is what your "teams" stack of pancakes may look like;

POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  Pancake

EL_O_EL

hey Zap, I have a proposition for you.  Put up your credit card bill, with the transactions for the last three months, and I will make your next three monthly payments.  It will help bolster your sinking reputation, and will be demonstrative of your efforts and prove that you actually are doing the things you claim to,  which  more and more people are beginning to doubt the validity of anyway.  Feel free to black out your address, as we already have that, just want to see the itemized charges and the amounts.  I can see no reason why you wouldn't take this quid-pro-quo handout, other than the fact that you are totally lying about everything, and haven't been doing what you have said.  The ball is in your court, the money is there waiting for you, make your move.......................................

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WOW EL!
What a generous offer to fork up 6k to such an obvious scammer! Love it! I hope hobie or the other RMN folks that visit here let the ghoul know about it so he can get on it! Maybe we should send it to him just in case they miss it though. lol I also would love to see an itemized billing that shows near 25k that was used to HELP OTHERS or ANY proof that he sends money to anyone!

4-truth

4-truth

El wrote:hey Zap, I have a proposition for you.  Put up your credit card bill, with the transactions for the last three months, and I will make your next three monthly payments.

Although quite generous, in my opinion it's a no risk offer.
The ghoul would NEVER take you up on your offer and expose himself for the crook that he is....

On the other hand, he may surprise us all, greed is a strange bed fellow.

POOFness for AUG 7: CREDIT AND TIMING & MORE LIES FROM BLABKOWSKI THE FAILURE  Benefit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum