OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Roots… by Visionkeeper EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roots… by Visionkeeper

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roots… by Visionkeeper Empty Roots… by Visionkeeper Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Roots…

August 11, 2018 / Visionkeeper

Roots… by Visionkeeper Black-and-white-choices-happiness-life-favim-com-984639
For those who read my posts, you know I often mention getting to the core of things, to discover the root cause of things, so they can be dealt with. We have to find the root of a problem in order to know where to begin fixing things. It seems that world Governments today have chosen to not look at the roots to fix anything, instead the world is covered in band aids that have lost their adhesive. I was listening to politicians today spouting off about this problem and that problem and arguing about how best to deal with it and I could clearly see the truth of what is going on. Nobody fixes the problems because they are the life blood that keeps those in power going and sadly those problems are used against us. Our problems are never solved because they are used to push personal agendas. It’s criminal. Nobody I know would be allowed to stay in their jobs if they were doing what Governments are doing. Well the jig is up, the sleeping giant has awoken. A powerful awareness has begun to radiate throughout the world, hearts have begun beating again and finally understanding our situations, we see a shift in world perspective exploding.
If our Governments are so corrupt nothing ever gets fixed or changed, well guess what? It is up to us to get things done! As Socrates said it so long ago ” The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new”.  So build we must.I know there are millions out there who have walked through their lives like I and so many I know , stumbling along kind of because they somehow didn’t feel like they fully fit in. There was just something that was slightly off. We didn’t know enough to understand the importance of questioning our reality, ourselves, or our keepers back then. Since then eyes have opened and minds have freed themselves and allowed in new and challenging perspectives, the day-to-day soap opera going on is no longer believable. While on the one hand awakening can be exhilarating, it can equally be unsettling. This is why we are here at this time, this is where we finally fit in.
So I guess now that many( I hope ) have begun to view their reality differently and they have found the courage to question and challenge and embrace a new perspective on life, it is now time to ask what happens next. Of course we do not know, nobody does, not for certain anyway, but we can be prepared for whatever comes our way. That begins with securing our own personal foundations, believing in ourselves and our convictions, standing strong in our beliefs and living our lives with integrity, honesty and equality for all.  Strong ideals are absent in todays reality and we are seeing the very structure of society cracking and crumbling from the lack.
This is why we are here at this very critical juncture in the evolution of mankind. The scientific and technological minds will be called upon to create their parts of the new story we are writing. The spiritual people will be called upon to restore the moral fabric that once held us all together that has been lost and the earth connected people will be called upon to find new ways to restore the environment etc. In other words, it is now time we all activate. The further our present reality continues to unravel the more chaos will prevail and so we must create a new reality to offer to those who are lost. You cannot take something away from people without showing them the options available to them with which to fill that void. We each have our gift or calling we brought in with us this lifetime and it is time to use them and save our world and advance humanity to the next level. The soap opera has gone on long enough!
This space we find ourselves in may seem like frightening times to many, but embrace that new perspective I mentioned. See these times for what they really are, exciting times to be able to witness humanity shift itself from one paradigm to another, to write our new story,  to raise our consciousness and move ahead into becoming what we are meant to become next. This has never happened before. Feel honored.  If we are going to rewrite our story should we not make it a happier one, a more loving one, a story shared by all? Who could possibly want to write a new story with all the old garbage attached? Take that gift you were given and share it where it is needed in the world in whatever way you can. If we all are doing this together we change reality, we write a new story. The magic is in how we see the world.
Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum