OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts!

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

First, there was the "Unum Sanctum" --- "One Sacred" Trust, published in 1302.  It gradually gained traction and assets and network connectivity that spanned the Globe.  Like most human endeavors, it had its upsides and its downsides.... 

Upsides include a global postal and banking system which allows us to communicate and to trade on a global scale.  Those strawberries from Ecuador that you are eating in January would not be possible without the work of the Unum Sanctum Trust.  

The idea of public hospitals and public charities and public schools for the masses are all the work of the Unum Sanctum Trust.  The idea of foundations devoted to things like Public Broadcasting and Art Museums and Public Libraries---- all from the Unum Sanctum Trust.  

In fact, much of the modern world as we know it, and much of the good that has been accomplished, has in one way or another been guided or implemented or expedited or planned by the Unum Sanctum Trust and we take this all for granted as it things like the Postal Service just sprang up out of the ground like mushrooms in the fall.  

Not so.  It took many generations of sacrifice and inspiration and donations by --- largely Catholic supporters --- to make all this possible. 

And now for the downside..... over many generations, things got out of control and the power and connectivity and wealth of the Unum Sanctum Trust began to be abused for political and criminal purposes. The so-called "Middle Crown" of the Trust, the Romanus Pontifex was dissolved in 2011 as a result.  

And then we had the ill-fated One People's Public Trust --- the OPPT, organized as a result of the work of the Paradigm Project --- an attempt to "take over" the assets and resources of the Unum Sanctum Trust and redefine it and garner political support by giving away little dribs and drabs of assets while retaining the vast bulk of the "foreclosed upon" assets for purposes unknown. 

This is in common terms known as  "rolling over" a trust.  When one trust ends, another begins. Or so that theory and means of dealing with the situation has it. 

It is one of the great ironies of the world that Bar Attorneys are generally speaking the only ones who know how to foreclose assets, but they also have no standing as owners with respect to the assets they foreclose. They are the eternal middlemen, foreclosed themselves from entering into the Kingdom.  

Well, according to some of the most ancient texts on Earth, somebody had to be the Gatekeepers. 

And then, there is "Manna World Holding Trust" that has been making a bid to take over and control all the assets of the world.  

Same story as OPPT, different day, more sinister provenance.  

Some hackers at MIT in concert with certain loose canons in the so-called "defense community" developed a means to transfer information from the current banking system and lock down accounts all over the world.  They have since been thumping themselves on the back for their illegal acts and touting their own horns as if they have done a great thing. 

Not. 

We expect that when the dust settles they will all be tracked down and scrutinized and while they may make some claims that they did it for "national security",  I believe that a very different motive will emerge.  They are trying to roll over the World Trust Assets, just like OPPT.  Only they serve their own masters and their own peculiar agendas. 

Apparently, our simple idea that the assets need to go back to the countries and to the people to whom the assets naturally belong is too hard for all these power-hungry genius-types to grasp. 

And in cases where nobody knows any longer who the owners are, simply put the unclaimed assets into an investment fund and use the proceeds to fund infrastructure in underdeveloped countries and to provide aid to those affected by natural catastrophe or war?  

Once they deal with the fact that the American assets --- as in our assets --- are not "unclaimed" and that our government isn't in any kind of "abeyance",  the larger part of all the land and other assets they were planning to divide among themselves disappears from the table and the whole issue gets cut down to size. 

And the World Trust is no longer a single juggernaut poised to destroy all national governments and impose a single world government administered by some kind of global "meritocracy", either.  It dissolves like a paper tiger in the rain, melting back into the National Trusts that are owed to the people of every country. 

Sometimes going forward means going back, retracing and rethinking.  A single World Trust --- or even half a dozen such trusts -- is a bad idea, because it concentrates too much power in the hands of too few people, who then become subject to the corrupting nature of such power.  

Instead of universal brotherhood it resulted in universal enslavement.  

So scratch that one. Erase the drawing board. Start over. 

----------------------------

See this article and over 1200 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Department of Injustice

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

I am re-posting this seminal article from "Four Winds" for all those who need to know the nature and status of the "Department of Justice" --- and the fact that it's an Executive Branch entity not connected with the Judicial Branch of government at all. 

This makes the  "Department of Justice" an instrumentality of political policy and executive power and divorces it (from inception no less) from any actual role vaguely related to ensuring any kind of justice for anyone, including the President of the United States.

This is why you are continuing to see the DOJ Witchhunt in the national media: it is a political organ, and always has been.  Ironically, as you will see, DOJ is also meant to be a creature under the thumb and forefinger of the President, and a means for him to exercise Executive power.  

Always remember that your actual land jurisdiction government, The United States of America, [Unincorporated] has never been at war, never been bankrupt, and is not subject to any form of martial law.  And when you reclaim your birthright, neither are you affected by any of this drama. 

All this "reconstruction" --- is within and a function of the Federal Government operating under Delegated Powers.  And now that the Delegated Powers have 
reverted by Operation of Law to the Delegators of those "Powers" it is time for us to settle this hash once and for all.  

It is left to us, those who are awake and alive, to determine the fate of the "Federal Government" and finish not only its reconstruction, but determine its role in the modern world.  Read on--- and all our many thanks to the original "Four Winds" who dedicated many years of worthy scholarship to the effort:

[size=32]U.S. Under Martial Law Since The Civil War
Four Winds
Please be aware that what you are about to read will be very difficult to digest. All our life we have been living under a lie to keep us enslaved. The truth is now known. The problem is, what do we do now? Like you, I became aware of this same truth today and I don’t where to go from here.
I learned judges in California are not “public officials”  I wanted to know why, if they are elected by the people.
Now I know why, and so will you after reading this information.  
It will take many educated and creative minds to solve our problem. I pray you are up to the challenge.
Further proof that martial law remained in effect after the Civil War can be found in the “Congressional Globe” (now called the “Congressional Record”).  The following are excerpts from the April 20th through 29th, 1870 “Congressional Globe” concerning H.R. 1328 which established the Department of Justice to CONTINUE TO CARRY OUT MARTIAL LAW nearly five years after the end of the Civil War:
“The following bureaus shall be established in this department [the Department of Justice]:  a Bureau of International Law, a Bureau of Revenue Law, a Bureau of Military and Naval Law, a Bureau of Postal Law, a Bureau of Land Management Law.”
Congressman Lawrence then said in the record:
“This Bill, however, does transfer to the Law Department, or the Department of Justice as it is now called, the cognizance of all subjects of martial law, and the cognizance of all subjects of military and naval law, except that portion of the administration of military justice which relates to military court martial, their proceedings, and the supervision of records.
“If a question of martial law is to be determined by the law officers of  government, it will now belong to the Attorney General, or to this Department of Justice.  It will not belong to the Judge Advocate General of  the Army.  He will not be called upon for any opinion relating to martial law or military law except as to that portion of the administration of military law which relates to military justice.
“In other words, the Judge Advocate General, instead of giving legal opinions to the Secretary of War relating to the status of the states of the union, their right to call upon the government for military protection, or military aid, and other grave Constitutional questions, will be limited.  The Judge Advocate General will perform duties administrative in their character and almost exclusively so.
“But I will state to the House why, in my judgment, no transfer of the Judge Advocate General or of his duties to the Department of Justice has been proposed in this Bill.  If this had been done, the Bill would have encountered the opposition of some of the officers of the Bureau of Military Justice and their friends, and so great is the power of men in office, so difficult is it to abolish an office, that we were compelled in the consideration of this subject to leave officers in this Bureau untouched in their official tenure in order that this Bill might get through Congress.
“But so far as the Solicitor and Naval Judge Advocate General is concerned, he is transferred with all his supervisory power over naval court partials and the records and proceedings of such courts, so that to that extent, this Bill accomplishes the great purpose which it has in view of bringing into one department the whole legal service of the government. It is misfortunate that there should be different constructions of the laws of the United States by different law officers of the United States.”
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT:
These traitors knew they would have encountered opposition from the military with the provisions of H.R. 1328, so they decided to leave the military officers untouched during their tenure, and transfer them to supervisory positions over court partials.  This appeased the military leaders, who didn’t have the foggiest idea as to what was really going on.
Had the traitors fleeced the military of all their powers during their tenure in office, the military would have realized and possibly taken some military action.  But as nothing was happening at the hen house, they slept through this entire situation which resulted in an overthrow of the Constitution — an overthrow under which government pretended to operate in 1933, and under which it continues to pretend to operate today.
The traitors were now faced with a very serious problem, namely, what to do with the powers of the Office of the Judge Advocate General when their tenure in office expired. And they solved this dilemma by adding the following amendments, detailed in that same “Congressional Globe”:
Congressman Jenks:  I move to amend Section 3 by inserting the word “naval” before the words “Judge Advocate General”.
The amendment was agreed to and later Congressman Finkelburg stated:
I would suggest the propriety of amending the third section of this Bill by inserting after the words “the Naval Solicitor and Naval Judge Advocate General” the words “who shall hereafter be known as Naval Solicitor”.
Mr. Jenks: I have no objection to that amendment.
This amendment was also agreed to, and the Office of the Judge Advocate General became known as the Naval Solicitor.  Thus, when the existing tenure was over, the new office would have a different set of rules and regulations so that the Bill accomplished the great purpose which it had in view of bringing into one department the whole legal service of the government without the power of the Office of the Judge Advocate General getting in their way.
 This was a necessary step to bring the President into the position of  dictator over America. 
But they had one other problem facing them, namely, DIRECT ACCESS to the Treasury for the Department of Justice without interference.  They accomplished this by the following three sections of the Bill:
“…The Eighth Section provides that the Attorney General is hereby empowered to make all necessary rules and regulations for the government….
“…The Eleventh Section provides that all monies hereafter drawn out of the Treasury upon requisition of the Attorney General shall be dispersed by such one of the clerks herein provided for the Attorney General as he may designate, and so much of the First Section of the Act, making appropriations, past March 3rd, 1859, as provides that money drawn out of the Treasury upon requisition of the Attorney General shall be dispersed by such dispersing officer as the Secretary of the Treasury is hereby repealed….
“…The Fifteenth Section provides that the supervisory powers now exercised by the Secretary of the Interior over the accounts of the district attorneys, marshals, clerks, and other officers of the courts of the United States, shall be exercised by the Attorney General….”
It is important here to remember that under the Trading with the Enemy Act, the District Courts of the United States are:
   “…hereby given jurisdiction to make and enter all such rules as to notice and otherwise and all such orders and decrees and to issue such process as may be necessary and proper in the premises to enforce the provisions of this Act.”
It is here that we find out that the district attorneys, marshals, clerks and other officers of the courts are under the Department of Justice. That seems an obvious statement, given the state of the nation today.  But the REAL PROBLEM — given the broad scope of powers granted the District Courts under the Trading with the Enemy Act — is that the Department of Justice is *NOT* a part of the Judicial Branch of Government!
According to Section 101 of Title 5 of the United States Code, the Department of State, the Department of Treasury, the Department of Defense, the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, the Department of the Interior, the Department of Agriculture, the Department of Commerce, the Department of Health, Education and Welfare, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Department of Transportation, the Department of Energy, the Department of
Education, and the Department of the Veteran Affairs are *ALL* under the Executive Branch of Government.
All of the above departments are under the Executive Branch–which raises quite a few questions about the balance of powers between the Executive, Judicial, and Legislative branches of government.
How can this be?  There is no balance of power under a declared state of  emergency.  And we’ve been living under a declared state of emergency ever since the Civil War began, and have been living under a declared state of martial law ever since the Reconstruction Act.
This overthrow of the Constitution occurred long before the War Powers Act, and if we are going back in history to find our roots of legality — and if we stop our search when we reach the War Powers Act — we are NOT going to succeed in this venture. 
Where is the separation of powers if the Department of Justice is under the Executive branch? Shouldn’t it be part of the Judiciary?  The answer, of course, is yes; but it’s not.  Again, just check Section 101 of Title 5 of  the United States Code. There is no Judiciary!
If only Congress has the power to regulate Commerce, under Article 1, Section 8, of the Constitution, why are the Department of Commerce and the Department of Transportation under the Executive branch and not under the Legislative branch?
And if only the Congress has the power to coin money, according to the Constitution, why is the Department of Treasury under the Executive branch?
The Commerce Department (from Title 5):
 “…part of the Executive branch of federal government, headed by a Cabinet member, the Secretary of Commerce, which is concerned with promoting domestic and international business and commerce.”
To further illustrate the take-over by the Executive branch of government via martial law rule, the following offices, bureaus, divisions, and organizations are under the Department of Justice.  And remember, the Department of Justice is under the Executive branch — NOT under the judicial branch.
The Office of Solicitor General
The Federal Bureau of Investigation
The Drug Enforcement Agency
The Bureau of Prisons
Immigration and Naturalization
United States Marshal Service
Office of Justice Program
United States Parole Commission
United States National Central Bureau
The Office of the Pardon Attorney
Executive Office of the United States Attorney
Criminal Division
Civil Division
Anti-Trust Division
Civil Rights Division
Tax Division
Environmental and Natural Resource Division
Community Relations Services
Foreign Claim Settlement Division
Executive Office of United States Trustees
Executive Office for Immigration Review
Justice Management Division
Office of Legal Counsel
Office of Policy Development
Office of Legislative Affairs
Office of Public Affairs
Office of Liaison Services
Office of Intelligence and Policy Review
Office of International Affairs
Office of the Inspector General
Office of Professional Responsibility; and
Interpol — (Note: Interpol is a private corporation, yet it comes under (in this country) the Executive branch of government.)
In my opinion:  if the matter of the repeal of the Reconstruction Act and the old H.R. 1328 are not addressed, we will remain in a state of declared martial law. But  few people do any research anymore, and even fewer read the results of  research done by others.  Yes, we are already, and have been all our lives, living under declared martial law.
The source of this law is from 1875.
‑CITE‑  2 USC Sec. 118
‑EXPCITE‑
TITLE 2
CHAPTER 4
‑HEAD‑
Sec. 118. Actions against officers for official acts
‑STATUTE‑
In any action brought against any person for or on account of anything done by him while an officer of either House of Congress in the discharge of his official duty, in executing any order of such House, the United States attorney for the district within  which the action is brought, on being thereto requested by the officer sued, shall enter an appearance in behalf of such officer; and all provisions of the eighth section of the Act of July 28,  1866, entitled ‘An Act to protect the revenue, and for other purposes’, and also all provisions of the sections of former Acts  therein referred to, so far as the same relate to the removal of suits, the withholding of executions, and the paying of judgments against revenue or other officers of the United States, shall become applicable to such action and to all proceedings and matters whatsoever connected therewith, and the defense of such action shall thenceforth be conducted under the supervision and direction of the Attorney General.
‑SOURCE‑
(Mar. 3, 1875, ch. 130, Sec. 8, 18 Stat. 401; June 25, 1948, ch. 646, Sec. 1, 62 Stat. 909.)
‑REFTEXT‑REFERENCES IN TEXT
The provisions of section 8 of act July 28, 1866, ch. 298, 14 Stat. 329, referred to in text, were contained generally in R.S.Sec. 643, which was incorporated in the former Judicial Code, Sec. 33, and was repealed by act June 25, 1948, ch. 646, Sec. 39, 62 Stat. 992. See sections 1442, 1446, and 1447 of Title 28, Judiciary and Judicial Procedure. Other provisions referred to were contained in R.S. Sec. 771, 989, which were also repealed by act June 25, 1948. See sections 509, 547, and 2006, respectively, of Title 28.
‑CHANGE‑
CHANGE OF NAME
Act June 25, 1948, eff.  Sept. 1, 1948, substituted ‘United States attorney’ for ‘district attorney’.  See section 541 of Title
28, Judiciary and Judicial Procedure.
‑CROSS‑
FEDERAL RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
Judgment against certain public officers, satisfaction of, see Rule 69, Title 28, Appendix, Judiciary and Judicial Procedure.
‑SECREF‑
SECTION REFERRED TO IN OTHER SECTIONS
This section is referred to in section 118a of this title.
‑END‑
Statutes Relating to Commissions, Appointments, etc.
Sections in this file relate to required commissions, oaths, etc., for officers and employees of United States government and the government of the District of Columbia. All sections have been pasted directly from the 1996 CD-ROM edition of the United States Code produced and distributed by the Government Printing Office. Notes in Italics that follow the sections list regulations for each section listed in the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules.It is significant that the “Seal of the United States” is no longer affixed to commissions of “judicial officers” appointed by the President with advice and consent of the Senate; commissions are filed with the Department of Justice under the D.O.J. seal, which is an executive seal. This is suggestive that there are no longer any Article III[constitutional] judges in the United States.
-CITE-
4 USC Sec. 41                                               01/16/96
HERE’S THER REAL KICKER   
THIS IS WHAT ENSLAVES US AS 14th AMENDMENT CITIZENS
The Insurrection Act (enacted in 1807) delegates authority to the President to federalize and deploy the National Guard domestically during an insurrection or civil disturbance (10 U.S.C. Sections 331-335).  Section 331 authorizes the President to use federal military forces to suppress an insurrection at the request of a state government.  Section 332 authorizes the President to use armed forces in such manner as he deems necessary to enforce the laws or suppress a rebellion.  Section 333 authorizes the President to use federal military forces to protect individuals from unlawful actions that obstruct the execution of federal laws or which impede the course of justice under federal laws.  Section 333 was enacted to implement the Fourteenth Amendment and does not require the request or consent of the governor of the affected state. 
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/corporate_u_s/news.php?q=1252942793[/size]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

To Be Clear About the Paperwork

By Anna Von Reitz

Destry Payne did not do the paperwork I recommend that every American do. 

(See Article 928 on my website: www.annavonreitz.com.)

Bruce Doucette didn't do the paperwork I recommended, either.  

Neither did Stephen Nalty. 

Neither did Ammon Bundy. 

Neither did the Hammonds. 

Neither did LaVoy Finicum. 

Neither did Steve Curry. 

I could go on all day long listing all the people who have listened with only half an ear to what I am saying, and who have paid the price for not doing a few hours of due diligence and maybe a half-day chore of recording some paperwork. 

All these men thought they knew better.  They all went their own way.  They all trespassed into Federal Jurisdiction.  They all suffered the consequences. 

Rain falls from the sky.  Water runs downhill. 

We are living in a bogus state of manufactured political "war", which is considerably more phony than any $3 bill, but until you realize what is being promoted against you and by whom and what, it is not possible to gain control of the situation or take any action to correct it. 

Now, some people have done the paperwork and have still been arrested by highway patrolmen and so on.  

Best be aware that there is no automatic computer-generated connection between what you have on file at the Recorder's Office and what the police have on their screens.  You not only have to record it, you have to bring it forward.  (Someday, hopefully quite soon,  there will be a database connection, but not yet.)

When people do this and knowledgeably defend their position as landlubbers, miracles are happening.  Mortgages are being set-aside and "paid off".  People are leaving jails, set free because they are not subject to statutory law.  The Indemnity Bond is being honored. 

The police, the judges, and the "Machine" are slowly waking up along with the rest of America, and beginning to come to heel, but these are early days and these atrocities against our States and our People have been going on for a long time. 

Imagine that you are at the helm of a Supertanker far out at sea and you are trying to execute a 180 degree turn around and reversal?  Even at "Full Speed" that kind of change takes time.  

So is the paperwork a Silver Bullet?  

Yes, so long as you don't murder, rape, steal or do other things that damage actual people and property.  And so long as you get it on the Public Record prior to running afoul of THEIR law.  The Truth will set you free, so long as you establish what your truth is and provide proof of it. 

See this article and over 1200 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cancellation of All Powers of Attorney

[ltr]

By Anna Von Reitz

[/ltr]

[ltr]Many people have been asking me, "Well, how do I cancel Powers of Attorney that I may or may not even know exist?" You record your Cancellation of all such Powers and make it another Extension of your Deed of Re-Conveyance. [/ltr]

[ltr]Here is a bare-bones example of how it needs to be set up and what it needs to say: [/ltr]

[ltr]"All prior Powers of Attorney granted by Anna Maria Riezinger are removed, cancelled, and permanently revoked effective June 6, 1956. [/ltr]

[ltr]Anna Maria Riezinger is Attorney-in-Fact for all purposes related to the administration of her estates and all correspondence should be addressed to: Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652." [/ltr]

[ltr]by:______________________________ this ____day of _______ 2018.[/ltr]

[ltr]Public Notary Witness[/ltr]

[ltr]Alaska[/ltr]
[ltr]Matanuska-Susitna County[/ltr]

[ltr]I____________________, a Public Notary, was visited today by the woman known to me to be Anna Maria Riezinger, and she did affirm and sign this Cancellation of All Powers of Attorney in my presence for the purposes stated. [/ltr]

[ltr]by:____________________________Public Notary; my Commission expires on:______________________. [/ltr]

[ltr]____________________________________[/ltr]

[ltr]To my readers--- notice that the place this notary function is taking place in is "Alaska" --- the sovereign State, and also that it is taking place in "Matanuska-Susitna County", both of which are unincorporated entities. [/ltr]

[ltr]Not the State of Alaska, not County of Matanuska-Susitna, Not a Borough. Not a City. Or any other incorporated entity. [/ltr]

And also note, that because this is taking place in the land jurisdiction "State" and in the land jurisdiction "County", this is a Public Notary function and not a "Notary Public" function.

See the PDF version of this here and see the editble version .docx in the documents at article 928 at www.annavonreitz.com

http://annavonreitz.com/documents/cancelpowerofattorney.pdf

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Indigenous --- What?

By Anna Von Reitz

I hate the way native tribes are running around mindlessly claiming to be "indigenous" as if this is the new buzz-word for reality. 

What in God's name do they think we all are?  

Where do we all come from, but the Earth?  

Do you seriously think that white people and black people and yellow people come from some other "source"?  

Do you think that my body was not built from atoms gleaned from the soil of Wisconsin, the same as any Indian from Wisconsin? 

Those touting the "indigenous" horn are just trying to find some other, new excuse to claim that they are different and "special" and "better" and "more equal" than everyone else. 

This, after spending six generations in a subjugated second-class "citizenship" status themselves?  

Their continued attempts to claim "special" status and to lord it over other people just proves again that Hannah Arendt was right: we become what we hate. 

After suffering generations of injustice, today's "indigenous leaders" can't wait to hop on the gravy train and promote the same exact kind of injustice against other people.  

There are very few "indigenous leaders" with the vision and true humanity to get past "the Past" and embrace what is possible now.  Most of them are concentrating on "getting theirs" and subjugating others under some new malarkey "system" that idolizes "the indigneous" without honoring Mankind as a whole. 

Sorry.  My Shinola Sensor went off the first time I heard this and it is still going off, and though being "indigenous" may be fashionable now, that fad will change tomorrow ----- and then what?  Then will you enjoy being demonized as "savages" and whatever other new labels might be applied?  

Don't you get it, yet?   That labeling yourself leads to your own destruction, as well as the destruction of other people?   

The moment you label yourself "indigenous" you label everyone else "non-indigenous" (though in fact they are just as "indigenous" as you are) ---- and there are a lot more of them?   I mean --- a LOT more of them?  

The odds were 9 to 1 against in 1862.  The odds are now more than 40 to 1.  Hello?  "Indigenous" leaders?   You still want to go on with this game, trying to benefit yourselves instead of benefiting the whole human race?   Trying to settle old scores with and for people who are long, long dead?  

You come back to the fact that as long as you abuse Mankind for your own advantage, you abuse all of Mankind, including yourselves. 

It simply isn't possible to draw these distinctions and apply these labels without getting caught in your own deceit, just like it isn't possible to stub your toe really, really hard without hurting the rest of you.  

Wake to hell up.  Everyone.  Please.  Now. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum