OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 26-Aug-2018 19:57:03
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Lies210

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Scamalert
Subject: WE BELONG
Date: Sun, August 26, 2018 7:08 pm

"We Belong"

Pat Benatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxZInIyOBXk

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The traffic in the ethers is quite heavy right now; things are churning out and developing even as we communicate;

"THE FIRST TURNING OF THE LONG UPHILL BATTLE IS BEGINNING. BE THE BEST INTENDERS YOU KNOW HOW TO BE AND WATCH WITH GLEE THE WAY TS IS STARTING TO UNFOLD. THERE ARE POWERS THAT ARE WORKING IN YOUR BEHALF. THE POWER OF POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT CAN NOT BE UNDERSTATED.

AS ALWAYS, MUCH IS UP TO HOW YOU FEEL AND HOW YOU BELIEVE. GET THAT IN PLACE AND THE MOVEMENT CAN UNFURL MUCH MORE EASILY. THE PIECES ARE COMING TOGETHER. JERZY IS MAKING SOME HUGE IN-ROADS INTO WHAT HE HAS TO CONNECT. HE IS CHECKED EVERY STEP OF THE WAY ON BOTH SIDES.".........Poof..............

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Scamalert
SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community;

As Kahil Gibran said in his book, "The Prophet" work is love made visible. So as we grow as a soul it stands to reason our work must also evolve and change to reflect who we are in each new cycle so it 's an act of love to create and offer it to others rather than something which feels burdensome because it is draining us more than stimulating us. The Full Moon in Pisces reminds us our ultimate work is our inner work.

As the Zim is completing its final stages to begin exchanging the PP's stand in alert for delivery of your invitations. Each week we move closer and closer to finally receiving our ticket to ride!!

Namaste,

Susan

DID YOU KNOW?

Good Evening,

The RV can never start without the Zim revaluing, and the Zim cannot revalue without the government authorizing it, and [1] the government cannot authorize it until it is fully operational government, and the government cannot be fully operational to authorize it because of the following:
from the Washington Post late Friday evening –

“The Zimbabwe opposition figure who was denied asylum in Zambia and then charged at home with inciting public violence says “the struggle continues” after the constitutional court upheld President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s narrow election win. Mnangagwa’s inauguration is expected on Sunday.”
The Zimbabwe currency could not possibly revalue until there was a full operational government, which won’t be until after the inauguration of the newly elected president. When we look back to see the other needed major global events that had happened in just the last couple of weeks we can see that this really should be the final piece to the
puzzle I have been informed that this is, and I quote “Close, very very close”

“The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.” With that in mind and continuing with last week’s theme of disclosing the truth behind historical and present happenings, I decided to jump into the Constitution and NESARA simply because they are connected and you can’t speak of one without the other or rather you can’t speak of NESARA without exposing the Constitution.

Upon discovery, there are droves of historical data that dismantle the perceived vision of the articles of the Constitution. The elites, or wealthy of the times, who constructed the document itself, designed it to foster “Class Separation”. The “mechanism” of the Constitution is to deploy a governmental system that favors the wealthy and is so fraught with legislative and judicial procedures and protocols that the average citizen is left confused in navigating the laws, leaving them unable to grasp or understand how they are being manipulated. Thereby the people are being controlled by the government who can seize your properties, put you in jail, take your money, send you to war, hock your identity and tax anything they want to tax. The “mechanism”, basically allows the government to create laws that the average citizen has no idea or understanding they were even created or what circumstances violating the law may be imposed.

This was the main premise that would ultimately lead to the presentation of NESARA. Whereby in the 1970s The Federal Land Bank illegally foreclosed on farmers' mortgages all throughout the Midwest. In each of these cases, the farmers were defrauded by the banks with the approval of the Federal Reserve System. These court cases would eventually become known as the Farmer Claims Program. (primarily farmers and their properties but also nefarious bank loan processes)

Multiple court cases popped up that would later migrate into a class action suit against the Fed and the US Government for damages that. According to the Federal Land Bank’s 1933 charter they are not allowed to make loans directly to applicants, but instead could only back loans as a guarantor in case of default. Because the Federal Land Bank had violated this rule, the farmer’s legal team was able to successfully sue the bank for damages In most all cases including the class action suit. The Supreme Court ruled in favor of the plaintiffs and awarded an average of $20 Million to each of the 336,000 plus claims. and they would have to be paid using a lawful currency, backed by gold and silver as the constitution dictates

In addition, the Justices and farmer’s legal team recognized how evil and corrupt our federal government had become and to counteract this they added some provisions in the settlement to bring the government back under control.

First they would have to be paid using a lawful currency, backed by gold and silver as the constitution dictates. This would eliminate inflation and gyrating economic cycles created by the Federal Reserve System. See Article 1, Section 10 of the US Constitution.

Second, they would be required to go back to common law instead of admiralty law under the gold fringe flags. Under common law, if there is no damage or harm done, then there is no violation of the law. This would eliminate millions of laws which are used to control the masses and protect corrupt politicians.

Lastly the IRS would have to be dismantled and replaced with a national sales tax. This is the basis of the NESARA Law.

Dr. Harvey Francis Barnard’s NESARA bill—National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act was rejected by congress in the 1990’s. Dr. Barnard was a systems philosopher and had tried for years to interest Congress in his monetary reform suggestions. A testimony by Dr. Barnard’s close friend, Darrell Anderson, may be read
at: http://www.simpleliberty.org/bookshelf/draining_the_swamp.htm You may also read articles by Darrell Anderson at this site. Both men were interested in monetary reform.

In 1999 a 75 page document known as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA) was submitted to congress where it sat with little action for almost a year.

Here is where it gets dicey. There is no record in the Congressional Registry of NESARA. Dictations of proponents of NESARA state to maintain secrecy, the case details and the docket number were sealed and revised within the official congressional registry, to reflect a commemorative coin and then again it was revised even more recently. This is why there are no public Congressional Records and why a search for this law will not yield the correct details until after the reformations are made public. There are roughly 19 actions within the scope of NESARA. Each action will require an enormous amount of detail for the action to perform. Where is the detail and who will be its architect?

By extension, the U.S. banking reformations will impact the entire world; the IMF, World Bank, and other countries had to be involved. The reformations require that the Federal Reserve be absorbed by the U.S. Treasury Department and the banks’ fraudulent activities must be stopped and payment must be made for past harm.

Post Script:

To add to the settlement In 1992, a task force was put together consisting of over 300 retired and 35 active US military officers who strongly supported constitutional law. This task force was responsible for investigating governmental officials, congressional officers, judges, and the Federal Reserve. After reviewing their files the military officers found $800 trillion dollars sitting in accounts which should have been applied to the national debt. And contrary to federal government propaganda they also discovered that most nations had in fact owed money to the United States instead of the other way around. These hidden trillions were then confiscated and placed into European bank accounts in order to generate the enormous funds needed to pay the Farmers Claims class action lawsuit. Later this money would become the basis of the Prosperity Programs

In summary, to comply with the provisions of the Supreme Court Ruling, settlement must be paid in a gold backed currency (Thus invoking the need for the GCR/RV) and immediately following the GCR/RV , per the provisions, the reformation of Constitutional Law (NESARA)

For an edited, more complete version of “The History of NESARA” with more detail of circumstances and actions that led up to the creation of NESARA send an email request, subject line “NESARA” to replytodj@mail.com

For the perspective on the Constitution. As I stated earlier I have compiled an enormous amount of historical data to support the argument. So much in fact that it will take a series of post over several weeks to deliver the information an it is very compelling. But I won’t do it unless there is an overwhelming request from our readers to do it. So if you want to see this information send an email subject line “Do It” or “Don’t Do It” to replytodj@mail.com When I read this info I came out of it totally disillusioned with our Constitution and our government . So be mindful of what truth you are asking to see.

DJ

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Scam-alert
ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

I AM TRAVELING AND BECAUSE OF A FLUB WITH THE AIRLINE SCHEDULE, I HAD TO DO AN OVERNIGHTER WHILE IT WAS STRAIGHTENED OUT. I MANAGED TO AVOID ANOTHER 1200 AIRLINE TICKET TO REPLACE THIS ONE AS THE AIRLINE DID NOT WANT TO ADMIT THAT THEY SCREWED UP UNTIL I PROVIDED CLEAR EVIDENCE. I WAS LATE BECAUSE MY BACK CONDITION PREVENTED RUNNING TO THE GATE, AND THEY CLOSED THE GATE JUST AS I ARRIVED BUT THEY STILL GAVE ME THE GATE PASS TO BOARD. OOPS. THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT ALLOWED ME TO RE-BOOK FOR NEXT DAY WITH ONLY A MINOR CHARGE. I AM SHORT BUT SHOULD MAKE IT I THINK. I CONTINUE TRAVEL TOMORROW..

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Giphy

EVERYWHERE I SEE THINGS HAPPENING THAT SEEM HORRIBLE AT FIRST, BUT IF I WAIT A WHILE, THEY TURN OUT TO BE OK WITH THE SILVER LINING BECOMING QUITE APPARENT. THIS IS A SAVING GRACE I HAVE LEARNED TO BE MINDFUL OF.

I WILL NOT SAY MUCH OTHER THAN TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR ALL YOUR TREMENDOUS SUPPORT. WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN MAY CHANGE MANY THINGS IN A MAJOR WAY AND THIS IS MY HOPE.

ON THE RV FRONT I KEEP HEARING A LOT OF GOOD THINGS OF COURSE AS WE ALL DO, BUT IT IS BECOMING MORE SOLID BY THE DAY. IT MAY BE THAT WE WILL SEE SOME CONCRETE ACTION VERY SOON.

I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS AS I NEED REST TO PREPARE TO GET OVER JET LAG ON THE OTHER END. WISH ME WELL AND SEND ENERGY FOR WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON WILL BENEFIT OUR HUMANITY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, OUR FAMILIES PAST AND FUTURE.

GOD BLESS AND KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL STANDING VERY STRAIGHT FOR YOU. THESE ARE CRITICAL TIMES AND WE WILL NOT LET ANYBODY DOWN.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Tenor_10POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Plus-thPOOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Scisso10POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Equal-sign-th POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. 4086512880

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 26, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Internet-fraud-sign
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table. Unfortunately, there was been a delay in sending thank you notes .....they will be worked on this week.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Giphy
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:I MANAGED TO AVOID ANOTHER 1200 AIRLINE TICKET TO REPLACE THIS ONE AS THE AIRLINE DID NOT WANT TO ADMIT THAT THEY SCREWED UP UNTIL I PROVIDED CLEAR EVIDENCE.

Jerzy should of checked before he put out another lie that he was travelling in order to beg for more donations from the gullible.

$498 - $546 round trip!

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Screen75

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP / Poof / Jerzy wrote:THE PIECES ARE COMING TOGETHER. JERZY IS MAKING SOME HUGE IN-ROADS INTO WHAT HE HAS TO CONNECT. HE IS CHECKED EVERY STEP OF THE WAY ON BOTH SIDES.".........Poof.

ZAP wrote:I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS AS I NEED REST TO PREPARE TO GET OVER JET LAG ON THE OTHER END. WISH ME WELL

Sure we wish you well, just have a seat over there....

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Electric-chair

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Hmmm...

Wouldn't the President of an Airlines just order up a plane to take him wherever he wants to go for free?

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Screen76
POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. Screen77

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. 1628498548 POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. 1628498548 POOFness for AUG 26: WE BELONG TO THE PAYPAL DONATION FRAUD SCAMDA ORG. 1628498548

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum