OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more Rhesus-negative

“Do rh negatives have superpowers?”

• Rh Negative Facts

Mike DammannSeptember 3, 20181

This is one of the many questions I am getting where I have to reply with a question:
Do YOU have “superpowers”?
If the answer is “no”, why would you feel the need to ask if others do or rather assume they are telling the truth when making such claim?
Have you seen someone who is rh negative change the TV channel with their minds?
I am in awe over the insecurity so many are showing where they blindly believe someone and then feel bad they are not able to do what those people claim.
It isn’t so much that I can tell what is and isn’t. But I can go by people’s behavior. If you claim something without offering proof, I disregard it. And so should everyone.
When referring to “superpowers”, it’s not difficult to detect the approach here. It is to lure people into feeling so special, they stop questioning what is being presented to them. They suddenly become empowered and don’t want to lose that fake feeling. It is similar when “starseed” theories are shown. Feeling different is not a bad thing. Feeling different based on something fake is very bad. Letting someone else tell you what you can and should be able to do is even worse.
1) Do rh negatives have a higher IQ?
Yes, but only if…
2) Are rh negatives more intuitive?
Test for yourself. How did you score?

https://youtu.be/n_eNs7BpYsc

3) Are we more likely to experience Electromagnetic Sensitivity?
It’s possible.
4) Can we recognize when someone else is rh negative?
I can. Can you?
5) Are we different?
I have no doubt. Physiologically and psychologically.
6) Are animals and children drawn to us?
They are to me. How about you?
7) Do we have “royal blood”?
There is no such thing. Royalty is man-made. We are talking about science.

https://youtu.be/m2UqwkjBRg0

Should I go on?
First tell me your definition of “superpower”. Just as I have defined the true meaning of “intuition”. We cannot communicate when we define terms differently. And don’t let anyone create boxes for you to think in. Be brave. Voice YOURSELF. And if you are too afraid to do so, at least don’t hide in someone else’s box expecting the package to define its content… YOU.

Thanks to Mike at: http://www.rhesusnegative.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Chinese Black Market pays $2,900 for Rh- Blood

Mike DammannSeptember 3, 20180

“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more Rh-negative-blood-is-very-rare-in-china
What is more precious than a human life?
Nothing.
And this is what we have to learn in the west.
You would think that in the west with high rh negative frequencies, blood shortages don’t exist.
But they do.
Apparently there is a black market in China paying big bucks for rh negative blood.
Why?
Because there is no organization or government help to ensure every rh negative will be taken care of when a donation is needed.
So what is the solution?
We have to take care of each others.
If you ever need blood in an emergency situation, you can contact us via WhatsApp and we will do what we can to help find you someone in your region.
Don’t let this happen to you:

Xie, in Shanghai, recalled an unsuccessful attempt to save the life of a 7-year-old girl with leukemia. Having received a phone call from the girl’s mother, he immediately started looking for donors. Eventually, he contacted a suitable volunteer, but the man was on a business trip to Henan province in Central China. Desperate to help, the volunteer concluded his trip, flew back to Shanghai and rushed to the hospital. Unfortunately, the girl died just as he arrived.
“Many of the volunteers were sleepless that night. The volunteer who flew back even blamed himself for taking the trip,” Xie said.

Others have been lured away by money. Trading in blood is illegal under Chinese law, but “black” collection and supply agencies still exist. According to Xie, 400 cc of rhesus negative blood can fetch more than 20,000 yuan ($2,900) on the black market.
See the post: Donor shortage threatens rare-blood carriers

“Do rh negatives have superpowers?” plus more Rh-negative-people-on-whatsappPeople with Rhesus Negative Bloodtype is now on WhatsApp. Click this link if you are interested in joining. And invite those you know to be rh negative as well!

Thanks to: http://www.rhesusnegative.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum