OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz Empty This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:08 am

debbiG

I wanted to thank a post describing this woman as a
Fraud, I just recently watched a clip that my husband
Asked me to listen to, he is like mesmerized by this fake
Money monger. I was in such a great mood prior by the
Time I finished listening to her rederic I felt like the
Like was sucked out of me. I too because of disgusting
Treatment of animals is a non meat eater for years.
I meditate and am a very positive person but the constant
Asking for donations, trying to alienate family and friends
Makes me worry because this is cult like. I am only speaking
For myself but right now my husband is grieving the
Loss of a son and he is looking for something to
Stop this pain and the nonsense she is saying why he has not crossed over he needs to do this huge cleansing and as for myself I have always been an extremely spiritual person
And my intuitions since childhood are always spot on
And I live a clean life and love to know if others have felt
The same way.

Have a beautiful day❤️

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome debbiG! Thanks for joining and posting your views on Judy the fraudster!
I truly hope that your husband will come to see through this woman and find some peace in his life concerning the loss of a son.

Much LOVE to you both!

This woman Judy on a UTube program Quartz 304767837

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Maybe if he reads some of the comments of others that have chimed in it will be helpful:

http://www.oom2.com/t43156-scammer-alert-judy-aka-quartz-crystal-the-source-player-is-playing-you-for-donations

debbiG

YES, I agree, a message board is such a great tool
I felt maybe I was missing something but man I saw
Right through her and I truly thank you for responding at
This time the healing for us will take a while but I believe
In destiny and heaven well a place we all back full
Circle this might not be true but we were all given a great gift
Of life and how we live it is up to us and free will so when I listened to Judy the electricity in my body would have
Exploded her

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum