OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile …

Posted on October 12, 2012 by Gillian

David Icke Newsletter Preview | October 12 2012

David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT Savile_newsletterpromo

… Doorman To The Cesspit

I was first told about the real Jimmy Savile in the late 1990s in
conversations with people who had serious insider knowledge about the
British royal family and they said that Savile had been a close friend
of Prince Philip until they had fallen out after a ‘big row’.

When I questioned why someone like Savile would be so close to the
royal family I was told about his paedophilia and necrophilia (sex with
dead bodies) and, of course, his famous voluntary work at hospitals
would have given him potential access to the mortuaries.

Savile himself would boast about his connections to the royals and it
was publicly acknowledged that he was a regular visitor to Buckingham
Palace, Kensington Palace (where Princess Diana lived after her marriage
ended with Prince Charles), and Highgrove (the country estate of Prince
Charles).

Savile told Esquire: ‘The thing about me is I get things done and I
work deep cover. I’ve known the Royal Family for a million years.’

According to the UK Daily Mail at the time of Savile’s death in 2011,
he ‘was used as an intermediary in an attempt to resolve the
differences between the Prince and Princess of Wales shortly before
their split’. Savile said that he was invited to regular meetings with
the royal family because ‘I have a natural good fun way of going on and
we have a laugh.’

Would one of the world’s most powerful
families invite an aging disc jockey into their inner sanctum so often
just because he gave them ‘a good laugh’? Or is there likely to be a far
more plausible reason for their strange closeness?

David Icke ~ Jimmy Savile … This is a BREAKING Story... Englands Sandusky's are coming to LIGHT Savile_princecharlesI have been writing since the 1990s and a book called The Biggest Secret
about the royal family’s connection to Satanism and paedophilia and
about paedophile Satanists like British Prime Minister Edward Heath and
President ‘Father’ George Bush – just as I have told those who would
listen about Jimmy Savile. But all I have had for my trouble from
mainstream society is ridicule and dismissal. Their minds are too closed
and programmed to make the leap into the world as it really is.

Now, in the wake of the public confirmation about Savile, it is time
that they did. How many more children need to suffer before humanity
grows up and faces the reality and sheer undiluted evil of the force
that controls them?

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

Related articles

• Jimmy Savile allegations: Why did no one listen to Jerry Sadowitz’s howl of rage? (thisismoney.co.uk)
  • BBC Trust chairman: Inquiry into Jimmy Savile claims must be credible (itv.com)
  • Fourth TV Celebrity Implicated In Jimmy Savile Sex Abuse Scandal (contactmusic.com)
Thanks to:http://shiftfrequency.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum