OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corey Goode “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” Corey_goode_fb_profile_blue_avian_150_1

https://youtu.be/Arv19dRq8EE

Corey Goode (and Jordan Sather) 9-26-18… “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?”

Posted on 2018/09/26 by Kauilapele
Corey Goode  “SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs?” Ssp_larpers_not_200_1I found this Corey FB post interesting, as I do recall him mentioning this before, at some point. I do feel CG and JS are very likely correct on what is going on here.
As far as Jordan’s input goes, here are two Cosmic Disclosure programs that involve this new insider: Jason Rice — A New Insider, and A New Insider Is Put to the Test. The first one is an introduction, and the second goes into more details about his experiences in the SSP.
I am not in the mode of going into whether h=this new person’s story is “valid” or not, but I’m only presenting Corey’s recent post about “SSP Larpers” and Jordan’s take on this. Each one reading may use Higher Discernment with regards to all of this.
[CG] “Nearly two years ago I warned the public that groups pushing a partial disclosure narrative would first attempt to discredit me in a smear campaign and then attempt to ‘Super Soldier’ the SSP topic by flooding the community with LARPERS.
“We witnessed the largest coordinated smear campaign in Ufology history a little over a year ago just as warned. Now we have the LARPER Disinformation Campaign that is moving in for part 2 of the partial disclosure plan.
“So far, the first LARPER is copying my testimony almost word for word and is using it as a template for their own fictional SSP experiences. [and I presume CG means the person in the latest Gaia Cosmic Disclosure episodes]
“We must say NO to SSP LARPERS and YES to Full Disclosure and consider the LARPER’s stories for what they are, entertainment. This all occurs just as Space Force is announced and Q-Anon posts about Secret Space Programs and ET’s.
[JS] “…I see NOTHING new in the guy’s testimony, it seems like a rehash of other people’s testimony, very vague, and I have seen NO actual vetting of this individual… At first intuitive glance, this seems like a money grab or coordinated disinfo effort.
“You see, Gaia and Infowars are two sides of the same limited hangout coin… We have no time for half-ass disclosure. Let’s just do it ourselves!”
————————————————————-
SSP Insiders vs SSP LARPERs? (Corey Goode FB post 9-26-18)
Nearly two years ago I warned the public that groups pushing a partial disclosure narrative would first attempt to discredit me in a smear campaign and then attempt to ‘Super Soldier’ the SSP topic by flooding the community with LARPERS.
LARP (Live Action Role Player)
We witnessed the largest coordinated smear campaign in Ufology history a little over a year ago just as warned.
Now we have the LARPER Disinformation Campaign that is moving in for part 2 of the partial disclosure plan.
So far, the first LARPER is copying my testimony almost word for word and is using it as a template for their own fictional SSP experiences.
I will dig much deeper into this topic in the coming days and weeks.

We must say NO to SSP LARPERS and YES to Full Disclosure and consider the LARPER’s stories for what they are, entertainment.
This all occurs just as Space Force is announced and Q-Anon posts about Secret Space Programs and ET’s.
SSP is going mainstream and the MIC SSP has been ordered to control the narrative with exactly these types of tactics.
Buckle up everyone, we are entering a very important phase of not only Disclosure but the freedom of Humanity.
Stay strong and screw on your discernment hat, you are going to need it!
TY,
Corey Goode
——————————————
Jordan Sather FB post 1
Gaia is rolling out a new “Secret Space Program Insider”.
After observing this episode and his claims, I see NOTHING new in the guy’s testimony, it seems like a rehash of other people’s testimony, very vague, and I have seen NO actual vetting of this individual.
At first intuitive glance, this seems like a money grab or coordinated disinfo effort.
Jordan Sather FB post 2
You see, Gaia and Infowars are two sides of the same limited hangout coin.
Gaia: Secret Space Program, ET, Higher Consciousness, but NO political talk.
Infowars: Politics, Deep State, but NO space/ET/consciousness talk.
We have no time for half-ass disclosure. Let’s just do it ourselves!

Thanks to KP at:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum