OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
DEEP by Aug Tellez EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEEP by Aug Tellez

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DEEP by Aug Tellez Empty DEEP by Aug Tellez Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:59 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

DEEP by Aug Tellez Sss_augTellez

DEEP

omnipulse  October 2, 2018 

The individuals you see speaking out about the underground bases were rescued as part of a military operation where a special operations team entered the deep underground military bases and initiated an extraction mission for child operatives/soldiers that were held underground.
I remember this event. This is one of the most powerful experiences I have. US Military, and what may have been a multiple force effort, moved forward and did not hesitate.
They met with and identified armed resistance, scientists and hostages. Hostile threats were neutralized, scientists committed suicide, children were removed from secure containment and literally picked up and ran from deep underground secure facilities through makeshift administrative overrides and brute forces blocking open doorways and stopping emergency containment protocols from activating and literally entombing everyone for either a big burn or a big freeze depending on the “oh shit’ settings.

This weighs on my mind pretty much daily and I feel I must do more to make up for what I have seen and what I have lived through in order to come here and live any other one on the surface.
You must also take your mistakes and benevolence seriously because we may not have such an easy situation. In fact, with animals, farms, weather and such. This human life you’re living now may be an anomaly in which there is no true stress. Every other scenario, for any other being, incorporates a regular life and death struggle and this is their reality. Humanity has forgotten that and maybe it is that the human is not an animal and has no connection to that kind of animal development reality.
What we do here determines what is happening elsewhere on another layer, connected to this one. When we view this linearly, we say we have one life, then another and another. This is one layer, to the next and the next and that is reincarnation each with a larger and larger view, but the secret is that they’re all the same life. One view down here determines that view up there and they’re happening at the same time. There is no difference between mortal and immortal other than the perspective.
Yet if we don’t know this we live without realizing our other half is immortal and eternal. Either self-awareness creeps over the half way point and blends into the whole to bring a sum total of 99.99% self-awareness in eternity or the force of self awareness falls below threshold and the eternal subjectivity of self awareness shrinks to a .00001%.
Either this is the time where the one wakes up and see the truth forever or it doesn’t and therefore doesn’t.

Thanks to: https://augtellez.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum