OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? Empty Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:28 pm

4-truth

4-truth

If it is any indication about the importance of a web forum, it might be the number of users and how much money these users donate.

Well.....
Sunday evening the number of users dropped to 61 and the donations for the month of September plus the first 8 days of October only reached half of the requested amount.

Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? Users

Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? Goal2

This is why it is incredible that the two  Sunday posts by ZAP showed well over 5,000 views, considering the low number of users.
Either there were over 5,000 "on-line" users when I wasn't looking or there was one user clicking 5,000 times !

Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? Poof2
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? Truthlies

2Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? Empty Re: Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:24 pm

4-truth

4-truth

And in case you're wondering whether RMN reads our posts, wonder no more.

On Monday I posted;
4-truth wrote:the donations for the month of September plus the first 8 days of October only reached half of the requested amount.
And today RMN posted;
Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? Goal3

Coincidence ?
I think not......
I have NOT seen this before.

==============================

My Purse is Empty, So is Paypal and my Bank Account...

Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 9-Oct-2018

I am just about to leave to see my doctor. With all the various problems I have, you can bet that she's going to give me a prescription for something. But I don't have the ten dollars for the co-pay.

I have been under the weather for weeks now. Like many people, I kept thinking that I would miraculously get well If I didn't go to the doctor. I don't have a lot of faith in doctors.

Well, I haven't gotten well yet, in fact I've gotten worse. Now I even have a fever.

If you can spare something, I thank you very much. 

May I suggest to drop ZAP, he is nothing but an emotional vampire, a leech and a parasite to RMN.

Is RMN failing and is ZAP to blame ? Fact

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum