OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

And We Know VIDEO 10-13-18… “SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'”

Posted on 2018/10/13 by Kauilapele  
“SerialBrain2: ‘The Maestro – Come Fly with Me Rosenstein'” Andweknow_banner_240_2

I love the many anons and video makers who put these together for us to learn and enjoy. This short one (11 minutes) covers the “Rosenstein flying with Trump” deal. I’m not 100% sure right now how some of the letter to number assignments are made, but the hidden messages are clear.
I’ve included the SerialBrain2 article with this post.
“…Trump delayed his meeting with Rosenstein, how it was connected to Kavanaugh, and now that he is confirmed, why the meeting can take place, what Trump is really doing with Gladiator Rosenstein and how he would get rid of him elegantly should he wanted to.
“The Maestro says: Since the moment Brett Kavanaugh was […], and you remember this, we made an announcement and since right from the moment we announced, radical Democrats launched a disgraceful campaign to resist, obstruct, delay, demolish, and destroy, right from the beginning… he purposely failed to articulate after “Brett Kavanaugh was”… this is where the coded message is… Resist, Obstruct, Delay, Demolish and Destroy. Take the initials and you have ROD DD. Coincidence? You already know what ROD stands for, but then how about DD? [DD translates to “AF1”]
“Rosenstein is a gladiator in bad shape. As I explained, the right arm and the left leg are already gone. Now, with this 25th Amendment thing, he has some serious explanation to do. Trump inviting him on Air Force One to listen to his explanations means Trump has already decided they would fly.”

https://youtu.be/crCGCxmsz6I

Published on Oct 13, 2018
SerialBrain2 takes us on another brilliant flight with this COOL information…topped off with Frank Sinatra and Peruvian Coffee. Now let’s talk about the Maestro inviting Rosenstein on Air Force One.
—————————————————-
The Maestro: come fly with me Rosenstein!

I am still receiving messages of people asking for my permission to use my writings on Q. I have stated in a previous post that I consider all my Q related writings to be the property of the Q Movement. They are free and members of our community are welcomed to make videos out of them, comment them and distribute them on all platforms to spread the truth. I know there are already several Qtubers who made the best out of that offer and who use their skills and creativity, each with his or her own style, to create amazing productions. This is good. As long as the Fake News is still doing its damage, there will never be enough Q related content out there.
Now let’s talk about the Maestro inviting Rosenstein on Air Force One. If you read this post: Saving Private Kavanaugh and the 3 Coliseum Gladiators., you already know why Trump delayed his meeting with Rosenstein, how it was connected to Kavanaugh, and now that he is confirmed, why the meeting can take place, what Trump is really doing with Gladiator Rosenstein and how he would get rid of him elegantly should he wanted to.
For the decoders who pay attention, did you catch where Trump announced he would meet Rosenstein on Air Force One? Peruvian coffee for those who caught it 2 days before at the Topeka rally! It’s right here, in these 30 seconds: video The Maestro says: Since the moment Brett Kavanaugh was […], and you remember this, we made an announcement and since right from the moment we announced, radical Democrats launched a disgraceful campaign to resist, obstruct, delay, demolish, and destroy, right from the beginning. Did you hear how he purposely failed to articulate after “Brett Kavanaugh was”? He created what I now call a word-chord just like he did with “anonymous”. He is signaling this is where the coded message is. Do you see it? Resist, Obstruct, Delay, Demolish and Destroy. Take the initials and you have ROD DD. Coincidence? You already know what ROD stands for, but then how about DD? Well, DD=8 and Air Force One’s initials is AF1 which, since A=1, F=6 and 1=1, is also 8. The hidden meaning of Resist, Obstruct, Delay, Demolish and Destroy is ROD AF1. Knowing this, those who have a musical ear can now deduce what the Maestro’s word-chord was… :)
There are other very cool things in this Topeka speech. I have given you the tools to extract them in my previous posts. The purpose of this post is not to decode it but I will give you the one that I think was among the coolest. It’s right here, listen from here to 57:10 video.
Here is the transcript: “We also passed Veterans Choice, 44 years, giving our veterans the right to see a private doctor, and we pay for it so they don’t have to wait in line for 25 days, 38 days, 14 days, 6 days. They go out and they see a private doctor, they get themselves a good doctor. We paid the bill. It’s frankly so simple but it took 44 years to get it done”.
What if I told you this is about General Flynn and this drop:
Q970 Done in 30. House cleaning. WH secured. Final stage. Q
Do you think Trump picked the number of days veterans would wait randomly? No. Look: these numbers: 25, 38, 14 and 6 respectively stand for: 25=Y, 38=12=L (because turning the alphabet wheel in 38 increments is like turning the wheel in 12 since turning in 26 increments is equivalent to identity. Think clock and how 3pm=15:00), 14=N and 6=F. And here are your building blocks for FLYNN (N repeated, dismissed, repetition rule). But then, the Maestro says 44. Repetition rule: 44=4 which is also 30 for the same reason 38=12=L above. And this 30 is the 30 Q talks about in Q970. In the disguise of talking about the number of days the veteran would wait to be serviced, Trump is saying FLYNN received his cure, that the bill was paid and that it was done in 44=4=30, just like Q said! Do you see the beautiful double meaning? I’ll never get enough of this!
Now back to Rosenstein. Since I have already explained how the Emperor can politically and diplomatically benefit from gladiators at the coliseum, I figured this time, I would just make a short video summarizing the situation and paying tribute to our great Frank Sinatra. Rosenstein is a gladiator in bad shape. As I explained, the right arm and the left leg are already gone. Now, with this 25th Amendment thing, he has some serious explanation to do. Trump inviting him on Air Force One to listen to his explanations means Trump has already decided they would fly. Pretty cool right? Hahaha! The Maestro will never cease to amaze me!
So, Gladiator Rosenstein, it seems the Emperor still wants to see you fight for your life at the coliseum. I wonder what you had to do, or say, or give to deserve the prolongation of your torture away from your kingdom of origin. As Q would say, Anons already know…
Time for the video. It was recorded in my kitchen and I am never sure if the microwave displays the right date and time. That would explain whatever you would not understand about it. :) Watch, download, share: streaming and backup download link
Q2233 Imagine the frustration if we weren’t here communicating w/ you. You are many tens of millions strong (Q). Let your VOICES BE HEARD. Information is meant to be FREE. POWER TO THE PEOPLE. Q

Thanks to: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum