OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  Empty Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:25 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  Twinflames1111

Experience the 11:11:11 Gateway Activations ~ November 9, 2018

Posted on November 9, 2018 by cindyloucbp  
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  Blackhole-bridge
By Meg
The 11:11:11 Gateway is amplifying! Not only do we celebrate annual year-end traditional holidays, but November and December include some of the most powerful cosmic events of the year. As you awaken to the shifting consciousness occurring on the planet, you start to notice repeating number sequences like 11:11, 12:12 and 12:21. These are sacred Ascension codes interacting with your awakening awareness. They signify dimensional shifts of expanding access to higher frequencies, higher knowledge and higher activations.
As we near the end of 2018, we will travel through three cosmic gateway activations, starting on Sunday, November 11th. This weekend we will experience the divine harmonies of the 11th day, on the 11th month, of an 11 Ascension Year (2+0+1+8=11). This year it is a rare triple ‘11’ activation on 11:11:11. In numerology 11 is a Master number, symbolizing intuition, initiations, destiny and enlightenment. As you pass through the 11:11:11 Gateway, you are stepping into a more expanded version of your New Earth life!
Leading up to 11:11:11 there has been some intense purging and clearing, to prepare you for the powerful threshold shift through the Gateway. Much shadow has been revealed in the expanding LIGHT for transmutation. All is being flushed to the surface as the LIGHT permeates every cell of your being. Master numbers demand surrender to the highest good. You are experiencing Light Body transformation and awakened Soul Mastery.
As the layers of density, trauma and separation consciousness is stripped away, you are rising in Soul magnetism. Experience the 11:11:11 Gateway activations, which open the multi-dimensional portal to quantum possibilities. It is a rare activation of infinite manifestation. Open your heart to receive the abundant blessings as the ‘Master’ that you are!
I’m thrilled to share this powerful event with you on November 11th in a ‘live’ broadcast in the 11:11:11 Stargate. Join other Gridworkers, Gatekeepers, and Star Beings from all around the world, as we form a ‘group mind’ and create our New Earth. Step into the timeless Quantum Vortex and accelerate rapid evolution. Increase your body’s superradiance and surge higher into the next level of your Soul’s life plan.
The show is recorded for replay.  If you would like to participate, register here: https://newearthcentral.com/?p=206977
Lovingly, Meg

Thanks to: https://roserambles.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The 11:11 Gateway As The Portal To Metasoul Healing

November 10, 2018 Gabriel Heartman 

It has been a week of letting in and acclimation. The energy here on Vancouver Island is just stunning. Geography has always been a big part of my awakening. That is true probably for most, if not all, of us. The land energy around us holds so many keys to the Metasoul, what I like to refer to as the planet of our soul. This planet contains the accumulation of our dimensional experiences, past, present, and future all in the Now. It has its light side and its shadow side.
As I spent some time the other day just taking in my immediate surroundings, I could feel the dimensional doorways inviting me to enter. To feel what soul consciousness lies on the other side to be felt and to receive guidance and support from. The area that I was walking in was once inhabited by a FIrst Nations tribe called the Saanich. Now, I just read a little bit about them on a board in the park that I was walking in. Mostly, I wanted to connect to the energy that was there and experience it for myself through my heartmind.
As with any other local native community, it was overrun by mining and commerce. Concrete structures found there way into what once was a very organic environment. An old smokestack still remains as a memory of this encroachment. I began to feel a voice inside of me that wanted to connect with me around this time. He wanted me to help him heal from this timeline of suffering and sadness. He felt to be a 4th dimensional consciousness stuck in the muck of the 3D paintrix, and understandably so.
As we enter into these coming days, months, and years I feel there will be an increasing vibration of these 4D Metasoul “brothers and sisters” that are going to be seeking a release from this old frequency and into something higher and healed. In order to serve this growing call and need we need to heal our own personal 3D timelines to make room for this. If there are a lot of 3D anchors living inside, these incoming 4D energies can be experienced as a lot of emotional heaviness, frustrations, anger, as well as physical symptoms such as sleepiness, headaches, stomach aches, and maybe even some “accidents” that are meant to be knocks on our heart doors to get with the healing and releasing.
This communion with our Metasoul can bring us much in the way of soul gifts, higher intuition and perspective. This soul brother of mine, who wants to be called by the name of the tribe itself, wants me to feel what life was/is like in the Lemurian Dimension. He can feel how I would benefit from his wisdom and passion as much as he can benefit from my open heart to feel and heal with him. It is a symbiotic relationship where we will eventually integrate and merge with each other in a more pure way. Less fused to the denser energies of the pain and suffering.
There is still a healing that happens inside of me as well. In the past, without feeling and clearing my own “this life” wounds, I would attach to the pain of my Metasoul and find myself in deep bouts of depression with drugs and alcohol as a way to manage and get medicate it. With all the inner work, I can now hold a different space around it that will allow for a reachoring in a higher dimensional frequency for all the Metasoul lives that are alive inside of me, yet to be felt and experienced. This continues to support and open my heart to the service of love to others.
As more comes up around this relationship I will share more. The main thing I wanted to express was how much we are being invited to go into our hearts and make room for all the spiritual refugees that are seeking a safe haven inside of our Being. It leads to a growing bridge to our Star Family both Gaian and Galactic. This 11:11 is the gateway to this brand new world that is right under our feet and in the Now. I invite you to join me on this ride of your life.
Gabriel Heartman is an emoto-spiritual men’s and women’s facilitator, energy healer, writer, poet, and heartist with the SoulFullHeart Way of Life.  Visit https://www.soulfullheartwayoflife.com for more information about space holding sessions, group calls, videos, community, etc.

Thanks to: https://soulfullheartblog.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

11/11 Has Started The Energy Tomorrow Will Be Crazy
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  Download-1
Date: November 11, 2018Author: Soulsisterstruth 2 Comments
This will be a short post as my back is hurting pretty bad.
11/11 has started. I am feeling the energy already.
We are divided into 3 groups 4 if you count the collective.
The energy going to group 1 you will probably feel in the middle of your back behind your heart chakra.
Group 2 you will probably be feeling this energy close to your throat chakra it can even be felt on the back of your neck and head. You may get a headache that starts on the back of you neck where it meets your head. A dry cough can happen too.
Group 3 you will probably be feeling this energy in your solar plexus chakra or behind it. You may have the bubbly feeling again, could have diarrhea, and stomach cramps.
The collective will be put in kundalini/ascension some more. Expect them to be acting angry, impatient etc. As they don’t know what is happening to them.
This energy will be very intense tomorrow. If you can stay home I suggest you do. I will be staying home tomorrow. As the collective can be angry and out of sorts. There could be increased road rage incidents or worse.
Right now we are receiving lunar energy to these chakras preparing them for tomorrow. You can be feeling this energy now.
Try and pay attention where you feel this energy and that will let you know what group you are in.
Hang in there!
Love Dawn
My name is Dawn Bailey. I am a lightworker/shaman/energy worker & healer. You can email me at dawnbailey7771@gmail.com.Check out my blog at soulsistertruth.com check out the about page to find me on social media.

Thanks to: https://soulsisterstruth.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tania Gabrielle: 11:11:11 Your Special Guide!

Aside  |  Posted on November 11, 2018 by ForeverUnlimited

11:11:11 is here!

Every year November 11 activates the 11:11 portal.
However THIS year on Sunday, we’re adding a third 11 – since 2018 adds up to an 11 Universal Year.
Any triple magnification of a number enhances it exponentially.

11:11:11 asks that you manifest dynamic, radical new beginnings in some area of your life!
You are crossing a threshold of no return.

Imagine coming to the edge of a river at the cusp of a thunderous waterfall… and being asked to spread your wings…
Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  Taniagabrielle-42a8aa58-3888-49ee-8d06-417fa962449e-v2

Imagine navigating a close relationship or career decision with brand new eyes…
Imagine navigating a close relationship or career decision with brand new eyes…
You see and hear things you missed before, and this new perspective helps you let down your guard and surrender.

Imagine a birth so profound it leaves you speechless…
All you can do is to OBSERVE.
11:11:11 gives you the sacred space to observe a profound inner transformation.

• You are seeing with new eyes, hearing more acutely, touching others with great sensitivity

• Your extra-sensory perception is through the roof…

• Your capacity to empathize is infinite…

• Your willingness to let go and go with the flow is liberating…

You have set yourself free, and you know that life is meant to be lived this way all the time.

This is one of those moments you just GET IT.
Any portal you encounter suspends you in timelessness…
You’re exploring unending realms of possibility, growth, abundance and bliss.
You’ll definitely want to know all the most fortunate Prosperity Portal Days coming up in 2019!
So I just added a new Fast Action BONUS to the 2019 Ultimate Yearly Forecast – I am sharing MY personal Fortune Calendar with you!

• My Secret List of all Fortunate Prosperity Portal Days in 2019.

Calculated using BOTH Astrology and Numerology – you’ll not see this fortunate star code list anywhere else!
It’s your secret guide to help you PLAN successful outcomes in ADVANCE!

So make sure you register for the 2019 Ultimate Yearly Forecast now. Especially since we are still offering the early-bird subscriber’s discount (expires shortly)!
Click here for all the details + to get your discount.

Love and Blessings,
Tania Gabrielle
P.S. During the 2019 Ultimate Yearly Forecast Livestream presentation on 12.12 you’ll also discover your Personal Year, Sun sign, Moon sign and Rising sign forecasts, get to ask me questions and get instant access to a Replay – and so much more… so be sure to take advantage of the special Subscriber’s Discount before it expires!

Thanks to: https://foreverunlimited.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RETURN TO YOUR TRUTH: 11/11 Mass Meditation reminder (+ links): Time to call the shots

Aside | Posted on November 11, 2018 by ForeverUnlimited

Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  152ff0b7-fba4-4d8b-abd4-4e23d93fb5d5
It’s time …
For We-The-People to step up, and take charge.
No more negative energies running things.
No more infighting.
No more ‘Mr Cabal man’ telling us how to live & think.
No more separation from our Galactic Family.
It’s time to reach in, and express your deepest desires & your souls’ purpose … for this world &  your loved ones … and Goddess Gaia.
Our power is yet to be realized!

It’s time to really start using it, with the special, advanced, no-holds-barred 144k Mass Meditation.
The big day is upon us!
… where WE get to choose which timeline the planet goes onto, after this momentous occasion.
Get the rest you need, to be up for this most honorable & finest hour. It’s time for discipline. Every good army [of light] needs discipline.
And I’ll see you at our ‘rallying point’ on the non-physical!
All the details are below.

Yours In Service
The Unknown Lightwarrior

144k Mass Meditation Live Broadcast 11:11 CST
The Details

Date: 11th of Nov (US).

Time: Join at 10:45am CST, Start at 11:11am CST

For your timezone:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=11%2F11+144k+Mass+Meditation++[Join+time+10%3A45am+CST+-+Start+time+11%3A11am+CST]&iso=20181111T1045&p1=142&ah=1&am=30

Live Global Broadcast link of the guided 144k Mass Meditation [for you to click on & join, at the time above]:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/groundcrewcommandradio/2018/11/11/1111-144k-mass-meditation-join-time-1045am-cst–start-time-1111am-cst

Back-up Ph#: 310-807-5232

This is crucial, so make sure you spread this far & wide.
See you on the non-physical planes!

The Unknown Lightwarrior

Thanks to: https://foreverunlimited.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Happy 11:11:11 - Gateway Activations  46084743_10155840144167031_8647591783464697856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum