OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships Most-common-blood-type-o

Blood types, personality traits, relationships and friendships

• Rh Negative Facts

Mike Dammann November 11, 20180

I have forgotten one, or rather… the title was getting too long:
Colleagues at work. Or fellow students.
People you interact with.
List the top 10 you have most interactions with.
Separate them by interactions by choice vs. interactions by requirement.
Who do you choose to interact with.
Who would you like to interact with who you haven’t interacted with much or at all?
Is there a way to shift the list of the top ten where more of the ones you want on the list wind up on there?
The key is to connecting when you have to and limiting contact, so you can give more time and energy to those you desire to be in contact with.
Dreams can often help guide us.
Not just about who we dream, but about whom we don’t dream.
Many times you pass by people daily you would likely connect with greatly if the connection was to be made.
Others you do deal with on daily bases you have interactions with that leave you empty.
Are you brave enough to ask random people what their blood types are?
I am.
And the reactions vary from deep interest to a look of disgust.
Do I care?
By the reaction I can often tell if the person is someone who is on my wavelength.
Or rather: Someone who is not judging. Someone who has a desire to learn what they don’t know yet. I have been lucky to connect with leading scientists. I have also learned not every scientist by study is one by heart or energy.
Some are happy to have finished their studies and make a good income and no desire to place more effort into it. Others are living their dream and on a constant quest for more knowledge. When there is a symbiosis of such energy and knowledge, the majority of conversation in your “previous life” seem obsolete. You realize how much time you have wasted and how much you don’t know.

Thanks to: http://www.rhesusnegative.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum