OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained

Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

First, the crime of fraud has no statute of limitations. If I discover a fraud that happened in 1860 (and I have) and I report it and take exception to it today, the crime and all the subsequent history tainted by it, is still very much alive, still actionable, and still deserving remedy, cure, and divine service.
As a result, when something begins in error and fraud, it ends in the same status. No progress toward any actual and honest solution is made until the fraud comes to an end.

As long as FDR's "Bank Holiday" continues, the fraud continues. As long as the "State of Emergency" continues, the fraud continues. As long as the "United States" continues to run amok, so does the rest of the world. And there is no way to fix this or end this condition absent the end of the fraud itself.

Second, the crime of piracy also has no statute of limitations. If my great-grandfather's gold was stolen by pirates (thieves of any sort acting in international jurisdiction) he is still the lawful owner and I, as his heir, am still owed the return of that gold from Interpol or any other international law enforcement agency that obtains custody of the stolen property.

Now those who are responsible for this ongoing Mess have sought to make things easy on themselves and difficult for the rest of us by trying to seize all private assets and to dump our private assets into trusts, which are then combined and commingled into larger trusts----all controlled by them.

While they try to justify this as the act of valid Trustees, the actual owners and purported donors never elected them to the job and this is in fact just more piracy, more unlawful seizure of our assets in international jurisdiction, more false claims of rights and interests that do not exist.

The fact that the theft is more sophisticated and accomplished by paper transactions and keyboard strokes instead of cutlasses or broad axes, does not change the nature of the theft itself. Nor its affects on actual people.

In the case of actual private assets (gold, silver, jewels, etc., ) that were deposited in Good Faith as Special Deposits in the banks, Manna World Holdings Trust is trying to claim control of those accounts and those assets with no valid authority at all. It's simply more piracy, more commandeering of assets, rights, and responsibilities that belong to others.

Those assets belong to the people and/or organizations that deposited them.

Is that concept somehow suddenly difficult for everyone to understand?

And most especially, is it difficult for the bankers to understand?

Because if our deposits are not secure, what do we need banks for?

As holding tanks serving to make consolidated theft easier on the criminals?

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Moms of America

Manna World Holdings Trust --- Fraud and Piracy Explained by Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

When my Mother (born 1920) discovered what the Vermin had alleged against my sister and I and our children as a result of her signature on the hospital records, she wrote a scathing rebuttal and explained the source of the "misunderstanding" -- the failure of the perpetrators to fairly and fully disclose which "United States" they were talking about.
She filed her Testimony on the land jurisdiction record and revoked her signature and her purported election to have herself or anyone in her family "considered to be" a federal citizen of any kind.
Thus when the U.S. Attorney General comes to me and pretends that my Mother "gifted" me to their corporation, the opposite set of facts and counter-claim is already part of the international land jurisdiction record.
And he can go blow.
I shall never forget the look on my Mother's face when she understood what these Vermin have done. It was a look of sheer outrage, and I have felt it myself, because the same extortion and the same repugnant demands were made upon me by hospital personnel when my son was born.
I repudiated them on the public record, too, and gave full testimony of how a huge male nurse and two female accomplices came to my hospital room which I paid for--- and demanded that I complete their paperwork, or they would seize my son and never let him come home from the hospital.
This is what is going on in America. Unfortunately, it's going on all over the world. A giant crime syndicate has built this "system" and administered it via an interlocking trust directorate.
They are stealing our babies and using them as slaves and as chattel backing their corporate debts.
If you can think of anything more repugnant, more un-American, more inhumane, more evil or more false --- let me know.
Now, all you women, all you Mothers out there --- the U.S. Attorney General is holding your babies to this unconscionable "contract" based on your signature. They, the Vermin, are claiming that you "willfully" and "voluntarily" donated your children as gifts to their corporation. Just like they are claiming that your Mother's donated you.
Is that true?
Are you mad?
You ought to be.
This evil system has been clicking along for decades, like a lawn mower, cutting the living people down to mere corporate franchises. Their corporation has been racking up debts against you and your children purportedly with your "voluntary" and knowing consent.
Is that true?
Are you mad?
You ought to be.
Who owns your children? You, or the foreign government service providers?
Your children are being stolen by racketeers and as, in my case, by extortionists, threatening actual physical kidnap.
Your children are being sold into debt slavery and your rightful ownership of your minor children is being by-passed to the State of Whatever. Even your marriage is being "interpreted" as a "licensed" Joint Venture, with the State of Whatever playing an undisclosed Third Party role with an interest in the "products" of your JV -- your children.
The men and women who are supporting this unconscionable theft and this whole system of enslavement are lower than snakes bellies in deep, deep wagon ruts, and they need to be stopped. Permanently.
So what are we going to do about it, Moms of America?
Are you content to have your children stolen and sold into debt slavery to benefit foreign corporations? How about having yourselves identified as "Unwed Mothers" who are "voluntarily" donating your kids as "wards of the State of State" and delivering them to the U.S. Attorney General as "Alien Property"?
Isn't it more than past time for all this CRAP to end?
So let's begin with the U.S. Attorney General, who is an Officer of Interpol, not an American at all, and not even a "U.S. Citizen" anymore.
Let's ask him what in the %1$!#%^^@ he thinks he is doing seizing upon our children via false commercial claims solicited under color of law?
He's got a lot more to think about and answer for than any Russia Investigation.
And so does Donald J. Trump.
We can address the long-running international fraud and we can reclaim our assets from the Philippines and elsewhere and we can settle all and any lawful debts that are owed by anyone on Earth, but in order to do that, the political lobbyists occupying Capitol Hill and other "administrative agencies" like the DOJ, FBI, DOD, IRS, et alia, have to be brought to heel.
And that's where you come through the door, Moms of America.
This is where you grab those political lobbyists by the crotch in your Mama Bear jaws. This is where you nail the "U.S. Attorney General" and all his stinking little minions to the wall. This is where you tear up and return all the licenses. This is where you pigeon-hole the local country and State of State vermin and tell them: (1) what is going on and (2) where to get off.

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum